Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite scene in my little pony the movie

powergod87744

I think my favorite scene was when Twilight decided to save Tempest from the storm and Tempest is all like "Why are you helping me?" and Twilight's all like "Because that's what friends do."

that scene got me in my feelings

• 2 weeks later...

I like most of the water scenes. I mean the waterfall and water waves animation. That was really well done from a design perspective. Also some of the backgrounds were ridiculously pretty, like the chrismas/pine trees. The animation and camera movement made it really dynamic as well, to a point I wish it was used in the regular show.

Nothing about the movie itself, such as character acting, was interesting to me, especially the celebrity stars. It didn't reach me. I was too caught up hating just the rounded cheeks and seashell ears and weirdly bra designs for the princesses, that I actually couldn't enjoy the story, well, until the whole pearl thing (That is my least favorite part of MLP ever, any generation).

• Brohoof 1

My favorite scene was when Twilight was pacing nervously thinking about 

what she was going to say to the Princesses regarding the Festival of Friendship. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

The scene on the beach after the failed pearl heist. Twilight and Pinkie both had good arguments IMO and Twilight losing her temper and sparking her horn was really powerful because she's never made such an open threat of violence to her friends before, and she looked absolutely horrified at having done it now. Definitely the strongest written scene of the movie for me.