Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which character(s) will you miss most?

ggg-2

Losing them all after this season is, of course, sad. Which ones will you miss most though? Personally, i say Shining Armor, Big Mac and Discord.

Edited by ggg-2
  • Brohoof 4

How am I supposed to pick only one? I'm going to miss them all! The Mane Six, the CMC, the Royal Sisters, Starlight and Trixie, Spike, Discord, the Villains, even the Student Six! All of these characters I've either known and loved for years or only just barely gotten to know and now won't get much more of a chance. You want me to pick just one?

...Okay, maybe I'll miss Twilight just a teeny tiny bit more than all the others, but really only a little. I love these characters so much.:worry:

• Brohoof 4

• The title was changed to Which character(s) will you miss most?

Out of the main cast I will miss Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Princess Luna & "The Great and Powerful" Trixie.

Out of the Equestria Girls cast I will miss Sci-Twi & Sunset Shimmer. 

Honorable Mention: Tempest Shadow 

• Brohoof 2

Out of the mane cast Starlight, Twilight Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy 

Supporting characters 

Sweetie Belle, Trixie, Scootaloo, Luna, Sunburst, Maud, Celestia 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, BastementSparkle said:

How am I supposed to pick only one? I'm going to miss them all!

1 hour ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

All of them.

Count me in, too.

There's just too many to choose from.

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 2

As @TheAnimationFanatic, @Anti-Villain, @BastementSparkle say, I'm going to miss them all. Especially several of the Stallions on this outdated by almost 2 years chart

59e394438ec43_MyLittleHarem_LI.jpg.b910d77ce470999ec1b71f7bfdff09dd.jpg.07a54f2544db673719272d56ef8d3582.jpg

But I can always imagine what their lives are like after the Finale. There's been dozens of stories showing Spike and the Colt and Fillies all grown up and having relationships and friendships together

• Brohoof 3

"Which child will you miss most?" 

I'm going to miss them all...but no matter what happens, Fluttershy, Discord, Pinkie Pie, Maud Pie, King Sombra and I will be together forever! 

Just kidding, but seriously, these characters will always have a special place in my heart even if the finale is a complete and total letdown, which I do not believe for a moment. :kirin:

• Brohoof 2

Gonna miss all of them....obviously some more than others:dash:

I'll always cherish the good times. I'd rather not dwell on the times they weren't done justice

Edited by Kiryu-Chan
  • Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Kiryu-Chan said:

Gonna miss all of them....obviously some more than others:dash:

I'll always cherish the good times. I'd rather not dwell on the times they weren't done justice

Part of the fun of any tv show is rewatching it and catching all the little details you missed the first time.

2 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

"Which child will you miss most?" 

I'm going to miss them all...but no matter what happens, Fluttershy, Discord, Pinkie Pie, Maud Pie, King Sombra and I will be together forever! 

Just kidding, but seriously, these characters will always have a special place in my heart even if the finale is a complete and total letdown, which I do not believe for a moment. :kirin:

Can't be any more of a let down than Game of Thrones Season 8.

• Brohoof 1

Since we will be seeing the main cast again in generation five (although altered) I won’t be missing them too much. Who I will miss is Spike, Starlight Glimmer, Thorax, Discord, the Wonderbolts, Princess Luna, Princess Celestia, Gallus, Sand Bar, Smolder, Lord Ember, and some of the villains.

• Brohoof 3

Many of the characters have been my favorites since the first season, including the Mane Six and the Princesses, along with Shining Armor, Discord, the Pillars, the Student Six, and their allies in Ember, Thorax, Gilda, Rutherford, and Terramar. Even though the series will be ending after this year, I'll still have many Steam games that I can see them in, including doing art with them in Garry's Mod and Source Filmmaker, so while the series will be ending, the Brony Community will ensure that the characters are never forgotten for some time afterwards through all our various media we put them in as out favorite ponies and other races we've come to love over the nine years the series has been on for since it debuted under Lauren's guidance.

I would miss all the characters, though I'd see it as a good opportunity to finally begin investing more time into creating fan work. That way, their stories would never truly end for me.

What? The show is not ending! It's going to last forever! Haha! HAHAHAHAHA! :lostit: *carted off in straitjacket*

----

I'll miss all of them, but I think that I'll miss Pinkie, Twilight, Rarity, and Discord the most. :(

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

Fluttershy, Starlight, Trixie, Luna, Lyra & Bon Bon, DJ Pon 3, and a lot of random background ponies that were fun to draw and use in stories (one thing I love about FiM is the variety of good background characters)

• Brohoof 3

Sunset Shimmer will be the pony/human I miss the most.  But I will also miss DJ Pon-3, Scootaloo, Spike, Fluttershy, Smolder, Yona, Silverstream, and some other ponies I can't think of at the moment.  I'll edit this once I go get my Top 30 Favorite Characters list from wherever I put it.

• 2 years later...

I noticed the energy in my life shifted dramatically to a far more negative place without MLP, love me some Apple Family and Starlight Glimmer, FiM has so many characters we miss dearly, the twist about Discord being Grogar I didn't really like, but they did pick good villains to make us miss as well. All in all I miss a large list of characters, but some played a huge role in my life.