Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Fallen Force (Star Wars Pony PR)

Skycoaster

The Fallen Force

A MLP/Star Wars 

A dark fog hangs over the Equestrian Galaxy. War has decimated the ranks of the galaxy’s jedi protectors. Once numbered in the thousand, only a few hundred reman. Now a new threat will emerge that may end them all together.

With a Galactic Senate now the ruling body of the Galaxy, the two sisters have retired from ruling and now focusing on protecting the galaxy through the Magic of Friendship and the Force. 

Recently promoted Knight Midnight Oil has been assigned to a secret mission to a planet long forgotten by his old master, as well as another surprise for the young Jedi Knight. 

Join the mission as ether a Padawan, Youngling, or Jedi Night, or perhaps as a trooper or hired help (Smuggler)

Roster

Midnight Oil, Jedi Knight, Bat Pony, Blue Lightsaber 

Rose Beast, Midnight's Padawan, Pegasus, Unknown Lightsaber

9 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

I'm thinking of join, but need to figure out some things. which one is the least experienced, and what do you need for application?

Well, the rank of Jedi goes as follows. Jedi Master is the highest, then Jedi Knight, then Padawan learner, then Youngling. Keep in mind, Jedi are generally trained from a young age. Once a youngling reaches a certain skill level or age, they are then assigned to be a Padawan learner to a Jedi Knight or Master. This is generally for a number of years.

One of the surprises was going to be that Midnight was going to be assigned a padawan against his knowledge.

I'll probably go with Rose Beast as a padawan or youngling. Will post it once I make a new page for her

Here it is, and I can make her younger if ya want:

Edited by reader8363

23 hours ago, reader8363 said:

I'll probably go with Rose Beast as a padawan or youngling. Will post it once I make a new page for her

Here it is, and I can make her younger if ya want:

Well, if you want to be Midnight's Padawan she would have to be in the Tween age. If she's a Padawan on the verge of becoming a Knight, then her current age would work.

• 4 weeks later...

I might be up for this what era of SW are we working with? Old Republic. Golden Age. New Republic. 

Also just a bit of A Starwars nerd thing here but padawans' are chosen by a knight rarely assigned unless we are changing lore to fit your world. The only time a padawan was assigned was if the High Council saw that a particular paring was willed by the Force. If a padawan was not chosen by the age of 14 they were sent to the Jedi Service Core or left the order. 

@Jedishy

If I had to guess: 

On 8/4/2019 at 7:42 PM, Skycoaster said:

this is set just before order 66

The assigned padawan is likely playing off of Anakin in The Clone Wars.

@Skycoaster

Here's a character for your approval:

Novus Kin'Dra

Zebra, Male, 23.

Jedi Consular, wields a collapsible Lightsaber Pike with a copper blade.

Was initially raised by Twi'Leks before he was inducted by the Jedi Order, and learned under a Twi'Lek Master. As such he wears his mane in two long braids stylized like the Lekku of his care givers and master.

Any other details you need let me know!

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the long delay everypony. I should have enough time to get this thing started in a few weeks. Between life, the long opening crawl post/back story, and the occasional Roller Coasters, I have some spare time.

@Illiad Easle @BroomsNHops both look good to go.

And yea. Playing a bit off the first clone wars movie. It's kinda a surprise for him because he just passed his jedi trials a week before.

@Jedishy More then welcome to submit a character. There is a lot of expanded universe influence in here as well. Just no Master rank in the RP Please.

• Brohoof 1