Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will someone die in the finale?

CastletonSnob

They might kill Grogar, I don't know about the other three. Good guy character wise... I could see them symbolizing that Celestia and Luna might have to "leave" in a way that symbolizes death. Other than that... no way.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Kadeda said:

They might kill Grogar, I don't know about the other three. Good guy character wise... I could see them symbolizing that Celestia and Luna might have to "leave" in a way that symbolizes death. Other than that... no way.

I doubt they would kill even Grogar - they managed to "unkill" Sombra after all, so presumably Grogar will just be banished back to wherever he has been since he lost his bell...

20 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

I doubt they would kill even Grogar - they managed to "unkill" Sombra after all, so presumably Grogar will just be banished back to wherever he has been since he lost his bell...

Grogar brought back Sombra, he was dead. Looks like they killed him again. The monkey dude is dead. Twilight the unicorn technically died. They don't mind killing, they do mind addressing that they are dead however. They will call it something else like destroyed or defeated or 'banished into the ether."

• Brohoof 1

I doubt it. MLP has never been the kind of show to have characters dying. Even AJ's parents, who are definitely dead, have never explicitly been mentioned as dead. They mention missing them, and saying things like 'if mom and dad were here', but no one's ever used the word dead for them. If they won't even do that much in such an obvious situation, I can't see them killing anyone off in any way.

No, I highly doubt it. The show has never dealt with death except for AJ's parents and even that isn't confirmed. I guess it's because they guess death is inappropriate in a show aimed to young children. 

• Brohoof 1

Still think Celestia and Luna may die given the amount of attention and episodes they have had lately in Season 9.  They want you to feel sad if they pass.  I know I would be.