Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Hazel's Confession (1x1 Anthro/SoL/Rom)

Sphinx-Ara

Hazel O'Hare has been working with Fluttershy, helping her to care for the animals and critters that needed help and care for about 4 years now, and has enjoyed every moment of it. For some time now, she has started to develop feelings for the friendly and shy, animal loving, buttercup colored mare that was kind enough to give her a job and so many critter friends. The problem is, she is unsure if Fluttershy feels the same way towards her, but in the end, she finally confesses..what happens from there is up to the RP to determine..

So what am I looking for? I'm looking for a person to play as Fluttershy for me. It's as simple as that.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Demencia

This sounds pretty interesting and I’ve always wanted to try to RP as a character from the show. Can we talk about this more when I get back from the convention? :please:

Of course we can ^^ have fun, and who have you hugged so far?

1 minute ago, Demencia said:

Of course we can ^^ have fun, and who have you hugged so far?

Awesome! Also I’ve hugged Finn so far. I see Will and Jasper, but they are quick to go everywhere in the convention. Too many people at the convention building, but I shall not give up! :) 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Awesome! Also I’ve hugged Finn so far. I see Will and Jasper, but they are quick to go everywhere in the convention. Too many people at the convention building, but I shall not give up! :) 

Did you give him one for me? he's a cutie ^^

• Brohoof 1