Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Johari Windows (Personality Assessment)

Frostgage

The Johari Window is one of my favorite things on the internet - you pick out five or six personality traits that define you, and then invite others to describe you using the same assortment of traits. It can be really interesting to compare how your friends see you with how you view yourself. We had a (very) old thread on this subject but most of its contributors have since left the forum, so I wanted to begin a new topic and see if I can revive interest in this experiment. Here is the link to create your own window: https://kevan.org/johari

Below is a master list of Johari Windows. If you create/share yours in this thread I will happily add it to the list. Please feel free to fill out your fellow users' windows! The Johari Window works best with feedback from many unique people, who may view others in differing ways.

ExplosionMare
Frostgage

Lucky Bolt
Mellow Mane
mini
Splashee
Xeltor

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

I added to the topic post a list of all the windows that we have thus far - if you feel that you know another member well enough, please consider filling out their window!

• Brohoof 1