Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Be a Creator instead of a Fan!

FlareGun45

Why are we worried about wanting stuff to happen on a show we have no part of? We have literately no say in anything that happens. I mean yeah, some ideas could be popular like the BG ponies and the Apple parents, but we can't always get what we want on this show, and there's nothing we can do about it. But there is a solution to make up for the problem!

The answer: MAKE YOUR OWN SHOW! Yes, when you make your own show, you have ALL THE SAYS! You have the FINAL say! Yes, it's gonna take alota practice, college education, being part of other people's work before ya can make your own, but the wait will be worth it! Your show will your own fandom, and your own fanart, your own cons, and fanfics that you can't read! But that won't matter cause your stories are actually canon! And you'll never know, maybe your show will surpass FIM by a long-shot! I know mine will! It's THAT good! Had a long time planning it, and lovin' every second of writing and drawing concepts for it! That's Flare's due right there, Flare's purpose!

Is this your purpose too? Instead of being a fan, be a creator, and actually HAVE a say! :D See what all the fuss is about of how much fun the devs had fun with making FIM, only it's a different show! YOUR show, or someone else's, depends on what ya wanna do! If ya can't join 'em, beat 'em! ;) 

Edited by FlareGun45
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, FlareGun45 said:

Why are we worried about wanting stuff to happen on a show we have no part of? We have literately no say in anything that happens. I mean yeah, some ideas could be popular like the BG ponies and the Apple parents, but we can't always get what we want on this show, and there's nothing we can do about it. But there is a solution to make up for the problem!

The answer: MAKE YOUR OWN SHOW! Yes, when you make your own show, you have ALL THE SAYS! You have the FINAL say! Yes, it's gonna take alota practice, college education, being part of other people's work before ya can make your own, but the wait will be worth it! Your show will your own fandom, and your own fanart, your own cons, and fanfics that you can't read! But that won't matter cause your stories are actually canon! And you'll never know, maybe your show will surpass FIM by a long-shot! I know mine will! It's THAT good! Had a long time planning it, and lovin' every second of writing and drawing concepts for it! That's Flare's due right there, Flare's purpose!

Is this your purpose too? Instead of being a fan, be a creator, and actually HAVE a say! :D See what all the fuss is about of how much fun the devs had fun with making FIM, only it's a different show! YOUR show, or someone else's, depends on what ya wanna do!

Is it about spike? 

;)

Just now, StarlightandTwilight said:

Is it about spike? 

;)

Is what about Spike? No, this is about us being the creators for a change! Time to make a difference with our own stuff, yunno? Trying to inspire people to do that!

Just now, FlareGun45 said:

Is what about Spike? No, this is about us being the creators for a change! Time to make a difference with our own stuff, yunno? Trying to inspire people to do that!

Your show is it about spike the one your creating?

Edited by StarlightandTwilight

(edited)
Just now, StarlightandTwilight said:

Your show is it about spike the one your creating?

Why would I make a show about a character from someone else's show? No, it's stories and characters me and some friends of mine made! This show was already being planned BEFORE my obsession with Spike! It was a fanfic at first, but now it's its own thing in its own world!

Edited by FlareGun45

Yeah? I mean, if your show is really that good then I would like to see what concept art, scripts, and maybe even animation or something like that is behind it. I'm just curious as to why you think your show is better than any other show that is out there?

15 minutes ago, FlareGun45 said:

Why would I make a show about a character from someone else's show? No, it's stories and characters me and some friends of mine made! This show was already being planned BEFORE my obsession with Spike! It was a fanfic at first, but now it's its own thing in its own world!

Oh 

(edited)
8 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Yeah? I mean, if your show is really that good then I would like to see what concept art, scripts, and maybe even animation or something like that is behind it. I'm just curious as to why you think your show is better than any other show that is out there?

Well I mean, if I learned anything from the devs, I'm not allowed to share that stuff to the public until it's time.

But the point of this post is to give inspiration - why lookin' at one little lousy boast? Look at the inspiration!

Edited by FlareGun45

Does writing your own book count? If so, I'm trying. As is normal for me I have tons of background and very little actual writing, but hey. I'm still spending lots of time on fanfics, though.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, KatonRyu said:

Does writing your own book count? If so, I'm trying. As is normal for me I have tons of background and very little actual writing, but hey. I'm still spending lots of time on fanfics, though.

That's fantastic, buddy! Keep it up! Yes it does count! :D 

• Brohoof 2

• 11 months later...