Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Bounties and Video Games with Dynamo Pad OOC

Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

I was going to add Button Prompt into the response, but I wasn't sure if Ember was going to attack right away, or try and tell him what he had done. If it's better to add him now instead of later, then I'll fix my response.

The reason was to add a bit of comedy. I was thinking of him seeing the whole spectacle and then goes out to see what the commotion was about. Then, he'd tell him to hurry it up and take care of what was going on, before going back to work. Leaving Dynamo jaw dropped at how his own boss betrayed him in a sort of comedic fashion. :laugh:

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

I was going to add Button Prompt into the response, but I wasn't sure if Ember was going to attack right away, or try and tell him what he had done. If it's better to add him now instead of later, then I'll fix my response.

The reason was to add a bit of comedy. I was thinking of him seeing the whole spectacle and then goes out to see what the commotion was about. Then, he'd tell him to hurry it up and take care of what was going on, before going back to work. Leaving Dynamo jaw dropped at how his own boss betrayed him in a sort of comedic fashion. :laugh:

I'd say it would work better if you edit it in now.

(also, my reply will come bit later today (or in worst case scenario, tomorrow), because I'm a bit busy atm) (also don't forget artificial love :P)

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

I'd say it would work better if you edit it in now.

(also, my reply will come bit later today (or in worst case scenario, tomorrow), because I'm a bit busy atm) (also don't forget artificial love :P)

Okay and sounds good. I'll make sure to edit the response.

Also, no worries on the wait time. I also made a response for the artificial love RP. :) 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad
Remember that when I write dialogue like this:

it means that the dialogue doesn't have a break between, and instead something happens during it. 

Oh, okay and I remember you telling me that. Did I mess up anywhere in my response? If so, should I try and fix it? I just don't know where I messed up because I was trying to follow the same idea. I'm sorry about that. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay and I remember you telling me that. Did I mess up anywhere in my response? If so, should I try and fix it? I just don't know where I messed up because I was trying to follow the same idea. I'm sorry about that. 

You didn't mess up in this one, but there has been few times now in this and Artificial love where you have, so I figured I should remind you :) 
example:

Spoiler

"Well isn't that a collection of very unfortunate names, I can see why they have ended up as bullies..." Ember commented with lot more relaxed tone "...I'll look into them and see what I'll do, but don't worry, I won't kill any of them."

"You can say that again. They'd do everything in their abilities to make others utterly miserable. Even those they saw as 'weak' or threatening were instantly picked on. Sometimes it would be pranks and other times it would be rallying others to say things." He sighed, remembering how he was targeted by the three of them. "Thank you and I appreciate that. If you find out anything, then let me know as soon as you can.

even there i'm not sure if you didn't remember or if you just messed up the wording, since if you would have started the latter sentence with something like "And thank you..." it wouldn't have seemed like replying to 2 different sentences.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

You didn't mess up in this one, but there has been few times now in this and Artificial love where you have, so I figured I should remind you :) 
example:

Hide contents

even there i'm not sure if you didn't remember or if you just messed up the wording, since if you would have started the latter sentence with something like "And thank you..." it wouldn't have seemed like replying to 2 different sentences.

Oh, I see where I messed up. Okay. I'll make sure to keep track on that. Most of the time, I try to make sure to answer both responses in one big reply. At the same time, trying to write the action, but not trying to make a break in the dialogues. Thank you for letting me know about that. :) 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Dynamo Pad
okay, now I messed up, the part about the manehattan is supposed to be after the first comment about the reflex machines :mlp_please:

I edited it like it's supposed to be. 

Oh, okay and no worries. I'll make sure to fix my response. :) 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Also, I won't be replying until tomorrow because it's getting pretty late. Just informing :) 

Okay and that's no problem. I have to take care of some stuff at home. So, it's no problem on replying tomorrow. Thanks again for letting me know. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Catpone Cerberus

I was wondering something about Ice Blossom. What kind of creature is she and how much time has passed since Ember was gone. I can imagine there may have been a bit of a time skip. 

She's a pony mare, probably light blue based on name (random generated) and it will be a month as planned before, I'll do the time skip in my next post (no reason to delay it) but I won't post until tomorrow (hopefully, I have busy weekend coming).

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

She's a pony mare, probably light blue based on name (random generated) and it will be a month as stated before, I'll do the time skip in my next post (no reason to delay it) but I won't post until tomorrow (hopefully, I have busy weekend coming).

Okay and that makes sense. Is she an earth pony, pegasus or a unicorn? Also, a month sounds good for the time skip. Also, okay and no problem. Thanks for letting me know. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and that makes sense. Is she an earth pony, pegasus or a unicorn? Also, a month sounds good for the time skip. Also, okay and no problem. Thanks for letting me know. 

Let's say unicorn, and her talent is some kind of ice magic.

@Catpone Cerberus

With how Ember was found near Dynamo's house, would it be wise to bring her to the hospital? I wasn't sure if the hospital was such a good idea as she is a bounty hunter. I didn't know if she had a reputation or if the hospital would keep records to use in gaining information from others.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

With how Ember was found near Dynamo's house, would it be wise to bring her to the hospital? I wasn't sure if the hospital was such a good idea as she is a bounty hunter. I didn't know if she had a reputation or if the hospital would keep records to use in gaining information from others.

Do what Dynamo would do, but the hospital itself isn't a threat. Dynamo of course wouldn't know Ember's reasoning for coming to him instead of hospital, but its both because dynamo happens to be closer, and because she has no way of knowing if her enemy is waiting there, and she not being in fighting shape, that's a big risk to go alone.

Think it from Dynamo's point of view, he knows what he knows, but is he capable of taking care of her alone in that shape, does he even know how to take care of someone in that shape?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Do what Dynamo would do, but the hospital itself isn't a threat. Dynamo of course wouldn't know Ember's reasoning for coming to him instead of hospital, but its both because dynamo happens to be closer, and because she has no way of knowing if her enemy is waiting there, and she not being in fighting shape, that's a big risk to go alone.

Think it from Dynamo's point of view, he knows what he knows, but is he capable of taking care of her alone in that shape, does he even know how to take care of someone in that shape?

That's what I was thinking of if the hospital was a good idea. Considering that he doesn't know where she's been or who had put Ember in such a state.

Also, no. He would know how to put a bandaid on and all, but he doesn't know much on first aid. That, and given that she's malnourished. He would be worried if he let her eat food, but then the food gets stuck or she chokes. I remember hearing on some show or somewhere that you need to eat bread first and make your way up if someone becomes malnourished and/or lose weight. I don't know if that's completely accurate, but I know Dynamo wouldn't have the best clue.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

That's what I was thinking of if the hospital was a good idea. Considering that he doesn't know where she's been or who had put Ember in such a state.

Also, no. He would know how to put a bandaid on and all, but he doesn't know much on first aid. That, and given that she's malnourished. He would be worried if he let her eat food, but then the food gets stuck or she chokes. I remember hearing on some show or somewhere that you need to eat bread first and make your way up if someone becomes malnourished and/or lose weight. I don't know if that's completely accurate, but I know Dynamo wouldn't have the best clue.

The choice will ultimately be yours...or well dynamo's, will he take her to hospital and risk her enemies being there, or will he risk doing her harm by not getting her there (or third option, if he happens to know someone who could help.)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

The choice will ultimately be yours...or well dynamo's, will he take her to hospital and risk her enemies being there, or will he risk doing her harm by not getting her there (or third option, if he happens to know someone who could help.)

I was thinking of the first or third option. I would have said take her to the castle to see if Starlight or anyone can help, but I'm not entirely sure how healing magic works in MLP. If I picked the hospital and there was enemies, then I could bring an item with him just in case. It's something used from another RP, but I think he would keep it as a memento/souvenir.

It's a Quest Controller/NES power glove. Basically, the idea is when using the glove, he can make any weapon from video games he's played. Provided, he knows what the item/weapon in question from the game looks like. Would that be okay? I wasn't sure how strong the possible enemies would be, so I thought Dynamo could provide some support. 

how healing magic works in MLP.

I'd say that it would be equal to what we can do in real life with technology. As in, it would be able to stabilize and heal wounds of certain size etc. but it wouldn't be insta healer that solves all problems.

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

If I picked the hospital and there was enemies, then I could bring an item with him just in case. It's something used from another RP, but I think he would keep it as a memento/souvenir.

It's a Quest Controller/NES power glove. Basically, the idea is when using the glove, he can make any weapon from video games he's played. Provided, he knows what the item/weapon in question from the game looks like. Would that be okay? I wasn't sure how strong the possible enemies would be, so I thought Dynamo could provide some support. 

I'm aright with magical items like that.

I'm not going to tell if there will be enemies, or how strong they will be if there is, because I want for you to make the decision based on in character information, not ooc information.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

I'd say that it would be equal to what we can do in real life with technology. As in, it would be able to stabilize and heal wounds of certain size etc. but it wouldn't be insta healer that solves all problems.

I guess the healing magic could be close to making some injuries seem like simple fractures. While they aren't fully fixed, she's still hurt for the time being.

11 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

I'm aright with magical items like that.

I'm not going to tell if there will be enemies, or how strong they will be if there is, because I want for you to make the decision based on in character information, not ooc information.

Okay and thanks. I just wanted to be sure as I didn't want to pull an idea like that out of nowhere.

Okay and that makes sense. When you said to make the decision based on in character information. Did you mean character information from Dynamo, Ember, or both?

I guess the healing magic could be close to making some injuries seem like simple fractures. While they aren't fully fixed, she's still hurt for the time being.

Okay and thanks. I just wanted to be sure as I didn't want to pull an idea like that out of nowhere.

Okay and that makes sense. When you said to make the decision based on in character information. Did you mean character information from Dynamo, Ember, or both?

what dynamo knows, he can't decide things based on information he doesn't have.

• 2 months later...

@Dynamo Pad
Because I don't know if you failed to notice or if the failure to notice is in character, I'd like to point out that Ember never said they would be at Dynamo's house 

On 12/20/2019 at 6:14 PM, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Actually about that, would it be possible to arrange things in a way that you would be able to take care of me at my home?.."

Just wanted to point out in case it's a mistake at your part because you can still edit your reply.:twi:

Also, just a heads up, since it's Christmas, I can't promise anything about my activity, I'll reply when I can.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1