Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship Day Scavenger Hunt

Twilight Sparkle

Someone I don't interact with? Hmm, we'll see.

2 hours ago, Duality said:

Who wants to be my partner? @Frostgage is sadly disqualified outright.

I can. I don't mind.

Ok everypony so a riddle will tell you the next location but the next questions require a bit of work as they use  a riddle and a touch more

Question

Hint: 4 become 3 via Annas Gramaphone 

defensive spitfire wanderoo? 

In uniques and height deprived 

( The location is a riddle and nothing more )

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Bas said:

Vlro jlqebo fp...afpzloa? :mlp_confused:

Klt x ilq lc mblmib tfii tlkabo tebk qexq mlpq dbqp ql 15 qbxzrmp.  :ticking:

zkhq brx frqvlghu wkdw wkhuh'v d whd phwdskru iru frqvhqw, lw pdnhv wkh ioxwwhufrug whd sduwlhv pxfk pruh hbheurz-udlvlqj.

I would like to take part in this, but I'm too busy having to work on the trivia event for Friendship Day. Yes, there is one coming, but it won't be available until later this evening due to reasons too complicated for me to explain. Also, I don't normally interact with people as I prefer to remain aloof given my nature.

Vbxe, qefp zfmebo txpk'q qll exoa ql zoxzh. Qeb pxixa ybfkd jbkqflkba fk qeb lofdfkxi mlpq hfka lc dxsb fq xtxv.

:twi:

• Brohoof 1

Also, can we have a hint on how to solve these riddles? They make little to no sense right now.

1 minute ago, TheTaZe said:

Also, can we have a hint on how to solve these riddles? They make little to no sense right now.

Each riddle set has a hint to solve it in this thread. 

Set ones hint is: This type of cipher shares its name with a salad, a month, and a former dictator. The key to solving it is the number of things the cipher shares with the person mentioned.

Set twos hint is4 become 3 via Annas Gramaphone 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Set twos hint is4 become 3 via Annas Gramaphone 

Thanks... I guess. That doesn't help one bit though.

I’m really confused on these. :adorkable: Also, I still don’t have a buddy. Anyone who wants to get to know me better, please PICK ME. SOMEONE. ANYONE. :glimmer::fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Thanks... I guess. That doesn't help one bit though.

Sorry I just pinged these off some Twi Level friends and they did not get it. Sooo time to lower the difficulty a tad 

HINT ONE: The type of cipher is named after the person those three clues share a name with. The key is also hinted at. 

HINT TWO: Ana's Gramophone is a play on words. There is a type of puzzle that switches around letters that sounds similar. 

Let me know if that helps 

23 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I’m really confused on these. :adorkable: Also, I still don’t have a buddy. Anyone who wants to get to know me better, please PICK ME. SOMEONE. ANYONE. :glimmer::fluttershy:

2 hours ago, StarlightandTwilight said:

Who wants to be my partner for the scavenger hunt?

Well, the first two who asked, did you find someone yet? If not, our 'team' has room for 2 more.

• Brohoof 1

I’m open for anyone who still need a partner. Anyone who wants to be my Watson pm.

• Brohoof 1

Happy Friendship day everypony

3BA7E836-2CB6-49A7-91E4-368ECD81D33C.thumb.png.9de341e06457434439f62d62c1bb1067.png

23 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Well, the first two who asked, did you find someone yet? If not, our 'team' has room for 2 more.

I dont know

24 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Sure! Sign me up! 

REMINDER 

The hints are to help you figure out the two questions you need to answer. The questions will ALWAYS be about getting to know your new friend 

The first hint is about the type of cipher that it is and the key to breaking it 

The second hint is about the type of puzzle it is and the number of words involved. 

Really hope this helps people. 

5 hours ago, TBD said:

I’m already working with two people but i can work with you

5 hours ago, ChB said:

You can join me, if you want!

4 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Someone I don't interact with? Hmm, we'll see.

I can. I don't mind.

Thank y'all for the offers! I think I'll join forces with TaZe, since they're the one I'm least familiar with.

• Brohoof 2