Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship Day Scavenger Hunt

Twilight Sparkle

I don't think I'll be able to take part in this as I doubt I'd be able to cooperate well. Good luck to those taking part :adorkable:.

(edited)

Ok Eveypony the last set of questions is here. I will also explain the hints as apparently they got a biiiit to complex. Sorry I got too enthusiastic about sharing my love of riddles with you

Question Set 3 Part 1 

Show biggest your what is friends from lesson  friendship the ?

Hint:

Spoiler

Image result for scrambled eggs

Next location:

Spoiler

Image result for twilight sparkle

Spoiler

image.jpeg.86999e262827c37eb465af7c44203db7.jpeg

Spoiler

Image result for club weapon

Since it appears that some of the questions might be too hard let me give better hints 

Each question set uses the same method to figure it out 

The location clues may or may not be broken with a different method 

Question set one is a cipher 

Question set two are anagrams 

Finally the method to turn them in will be announced in the morning. Hope everypony is having fun and making friends. 

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Duality said:

Thank y'all for the offers! I think I'll join forces with TaZe, since they're the one I'm least familiar with.

I'll add you to the PM then.

• Brohoof 1

I have a question...this may sound stupid... So I found the riddle, but I have no idea how anagram comes to play. Do we just take these words and change it to something else? Thus that will give us a clue where to find the next set of question. I got the riddle, I just don't  know how the anagram comes in. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TBD said:

I have a question...this may sound stupid... So I found the riddle, but I have no idea how anagram comes to play. Do we just take these words and change it to something else? Thus that will give us a clue where to find the next set of question. I got the riddle, I just don't  know how the anagram comes in. 

Remember my little pony the location methods might be different then the questions methods. In this case the riddle is just a riddle. The anagrams are only for the questions of question set two. 

(sorry it was so confusing I got over zealous ) 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Remember my little pony the location methods might be different then the questions methods. In this case the riddle is just a riddle. The anagrams are only for the questions of question set two. 

(sorry it was so confusing I got over zealous ) 

Got it, so find the location and you'll find the questions, use anagram to see what the question is asking and bam you got it.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, TBD said:

Got it, so find the location and you'll find the questions, use anagram to see what the question is asking and bam you got it.

Yes for question set 2. Question set 3 is the most recent and that clue and the questions should be easy enough that they do not need to be restated any other way 

Good Morning my little ponies. 

Today I will tell you how to turn in the answers once you have gotten all six questions figured out. 

You are to write a letter to the princess as telling me what you learned about your new friend and what you learned about friendship along the way. 

Post the letters here so we can all share in the magic of friendship. 

Oh and if some pony cant find a group and your group is at the limit of four already go ahead and take an extra member. 

The event will end on 8-11-2019 at midnight so if you get your answers in before I wake up on 8-12-2-19 you are all set. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Dawn-Sunlight said:

@ChB: If you didn't already find another partner, yes, I would, and I will probably be on here a lot more today and tomorrow than I was yesterday, so.

Great! :D 

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Ok Eveypony the last set of questions is here. I will also explain the hints as apparently they got a biiiit to complex. Sorry I got too enthusiastic about sharing my love of riddles with you

It was all the BC spy stuff, wasn't it.

9 minutes ago, Bas said:

Got any group chat or group PM?

I could add you to mine if you're still free

EDIT: oh wait nvm I already got 4 other people. 

20 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I could add you to mine if you're still free

EDIT: oh wait nvm I already got 4 other people. 

Don't worry about it Ive rescinded the rule. Just dont have a group of all people that know each other super well. The goal is have fun and make new friends/get to know users you dont normally talk to. 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Don't worry about it Ive rescinded the rule. Just dont have a group of all people that know each other super well. The goal is have fun and make new friends/get to know users you dont normally talk to. 

Well in that case...  @Bas if you’re still available you can join us

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

You can PM if you want, if you need help.

Quick mention, for everyone really - there can be more than two people in a PM conversation.

• Brohoof 2