Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Friendship Day Trivia.

Ganondorf8

4 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm a little confused on question number 5. Is the question a trick question, or can we give an estimate of how many bells we see on costume that's on screen?

You can provide an estimated guess. The range will be between two and three in either direction of the correct number.

On it by now too, obviously no trivia without meB)

but yeah, some questions feel like guessing or several answer possibilities. but we get a second chance, so if i got something wrong i at least can try one more

I think im pretty sure what number of bells it is, found a sideway shot and just assume the other side has the same ammount, counting tiogether

and done. hope all is right as always so far^^

Edited by Deae Rising Shine~

12 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

You can provide an estimated guess. The range will be between two and three in either direction of the correct number.

Okay and thanks for clearing that up. There was one more thing I was wondering about this question about the bells. Is this going by the Star Swirl costume from Luna Eclipsed, the Star Swirl outfit she wore during the season 4 episode, "Three's a Crowd," or both? 

For question number 7. Is this during a certain episode, or in one of the movie spinoffs? I wasn't sure if this was related to an early or later event in the series. 

@TheRockARooster

There is only one particular quirk we're looking for, but I'll have to ask Twilight if she's willing to accept any others.

@Dynamo Pad

If I have this correct, it was during their first meeting, which would've been way back at the start of the series.

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm a little confused on question number 5. Is the question a trick question, or can we give an estimate of how many bells we see on costume that's on screen?

I would assume that the costume she wore is symmetrical, and you would be looking at her sideways.

PS is this too much for a clue?

Edited by R.D.Dash
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Quinch said:

I dunno, have you ever read any of my other trivia answers?

I've seen them and they are... unique to say the least. Maybe I'm overthinking things resulting in unwarranted dread.

And with that, this trivia event has come to an end, which means this thread is now being locked. When will Princess Twilight comb through your answers. The earliest for her is going to be Tuesday which means expect either badges or message from her indicating wrong answers.

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned