Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Your Fanon-Discontinuity Moments

Castle Bleck

Chrono Cross never happened

Spoiler

Only because I dislike how everyone from Chrono Trigger died lol

And dying to the worst character of the series at that

MLP-related, it's mainly some of the comics. I never liked the Nightmare Forces, and the Sirens' Fiendship issue is also one I refuse to acknowledge.

In non-MLP things, Harry Potter only has seven books. There is not, nor has there ever been, something called 'The Cursed Child'. Anyone who claims otherwise has to write 'I must not tell lies' with a Blood Quill ten million times.

Spoiler

Cedric would NOT have been a Death Eater, and Voldemort DOES NOT, CANNOT, WOULD NOT EVER have a daughter.

In the same vein, I do not consider the Fantastic Beasts movies to be canon at all. They're funny little experiments, but nothing in them really happened that way in the main universe. Still, I don't loathe them as much as the Book-That-Must-Not-Be-Named.

To me, there's no such thing about the Final Fantasy VII Remake. Amazing graphics and music don't hide the fact that it has some of the eye-rolling storyline changes since a George Lucas re-release and padded it with pointless filler. On that note...

What happened between the Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith? Was there a movie that took place? While I do acknowledge the Clone Wars exists, it's the show and not the movie.

I had a pretty hefty period of avoidance of the fandom when I first saw the Reformed Changelings. I genuinely thought the design was a joke. It really urked me that they developed these insectoid savages that prey on emotions, which I thought was awesome. Into weird rainbow beetles.

They grew on me though after awhile, and after Chrysalis refused reformation I had hope that of course some of the bug butts would stick to the old look simply because its how they express themselves and that was the entire point to them changing. At the time though I was pretty miffed. But I respect both halves of the design now, old and new.

Tanks For The Memories never happen. RD didn't get away with attempt of destruction of whole city/factory. In fact she didn't freak out about Tank go to sleep in the winter. RD was redeemable in season five after this episode...:Cozy:You know what Season 4 was the true series final season. There is no one that can me there was 5 seasons after season 4! I totally didn't even see "The Last Problem"  :lie:.

• Brohoof 1