Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Closing the Book - Our Thank You to Pony (Uploaded)

Jeric

thank_you_to_the_entire_staff_of_my_litt

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has given many of us years of entertainment, laughs, tears, friends, and memories. This project will be our way of saying thank you to the show staff, Hasbro, and even the characters. This project will be compiled into three categories. 

General Thank You (Video or Audio) - A simple statement of you saying "Thank You"

Responding to a Prompt - There will be several questions or prompts that you can create a video to reply to. 

Dear <Insert Character> Letters - This is a text entry of you writing to a character on the show in the same style as how Twilight would write to Celestia. Here you can talk about what the character means to you or thank them for teaching you something. These text files can be uploaded as an audio file or you can opt to have an individual on staff read them for inclusion. 

https://mlpforums.com/event-team/thank-you-project/

Above is the submission system for videos, audio, and letters. You may do one or all three. Around the airing of the finale a final edited video of all of these submissions will be posted here, submitted to EqD, and also sent to show staff directly as I have a few on DM. This is your thanks to say thank you, and maybe tell them how the show changes your life. 

Below are several prompts that will help you if you decide to make a video file. If you decided audio, please submit your OC as well so that there is a visual to go along with your voice. Please try and submit clean audio only as it is hard to hear you if you are talking into a potato. 

Video / Audio questions 

How did you discover Friendship is Magic?

What does being in the fandom mean to you? 

Have you made friends do to the show and community that came from it? 

What is your favorite memory of the show? 

What is your favorite memory of the fandom? 

If you could shake the hand of any of the creative team behind My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, who would it be?

Favorite character / Best Pony 

Favorite Episode 

Favorite Song

Favorite Lesson

Finally for those that record an audio or video reply, please end with a short statement of thanks. It can be general, to a part of the DHX team, or to a specific staff/crew. If a question doesn’t apply there isn’t a need to answer it. 

• Brohoof 41

4 minutes ago, Jeric said:

thank_you_to_the_entire_staff_of_my_litt

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has given many of us years of entertainment, laughs, tears, friends, and memories. This project will be our way of saying thank you to the show staff, Hasbro, and even the characters. This project will be compiled into three categories. 

General Thank You (Video or Audio) - A simple statement of you saying "Thank You"

Responding to a Prompt - There will be several questions or prompts that you can create a video to reply to. 

Dear <Insert Character> Letters - This is a text entry of you writing to a character on the show in the same style as how Twilight would write to Celestia. Here you can talk about what the character means to you or thank them for teaching you something. These text files can be uploaded as an audio file or you can opt to have an individual on staff read them for inclusion. 

In the next day or two I will be posting a form submission system that will allow you to link videos, soundcloud audio, and/or post your letters. You may do one or all three. Around the airing of the finale a final edited video of all of these submissions will be posted here, submitted to EqD, and also sent to show staff directly as I have a few on DM. This is your thanks to say thank you, and maybe tell them how the show changes your life. 

Later today I will post prompts that will help you if you decide to make a video file. If you decided audio, please submit your OC as well so that there is a visual to go along with your voice. Please try and submit clean audio only as it is hard to hear you if you are talking into a potato. 

Stay Tuned. 

When I send the audio, could you tell me if my audio sounds good to you?

Edited by Will Guide

Just now, Will Guide said:

When I send the audio, could you tell me if my audio sounds good to you?

Yes I will. If you know your audio quality will be bad, you may want to consider submitting a letter instead. 

• Brohoof 1

Ooo! I’m so excited for this!! I’m in! FIM has made a huge impact on my life, that a good one. A thank you from me is in the works. 

• Brohoof 4

Dear <Insert Character> Letters

As the gent who created Huggo de Buggo Day, and has written well over 100k words about changeling fluff at this point, we all know which wholesome buggo I shall be making a letter for. The character who single-handedly pulled me back into the show after my waning interest post-S4, and who has continued to be my favorite character of the show ever since. :pinkie: May the writers, perhaps even Kyle Rideout get the opportunity to read it.

1514868.gif

This is a good idea!! When is the deadline to submit it? And I can just sent a text format letter instead ?

• Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, ~C. Discord~ said:

As the gent who created Huggo de Buggo Day, and has written well over 100k words about changeling fluff at this point, we all know which wholesome buggo I shall be making a letter for. The character who single-handedly pulled me back into the show after my waning interest post-S4, and who has continued to be my favorite character of the show ever since. :pinkie: May the writers, perhaps even Kyle Rideout get the opportunity to read it.

1514868.gif

Me too and there's one other character the fandom may not love but whose existence allowed me to finish University

Submissions will likely be due in two months but I’ll post an exact date when the submission form and prompts are ready

• Brohoof 4

Things are starting to come full circle now on so many levels. For me personally, I would prefer to say thank you to Equestria Girls since that was how I came into the fandom so many years ago. Friendship is Magic is perfectly fine but EQG is where my heart truly is.

• Brohoof 3

I have a feeling this forum will be flooded due to all the waterworks. 

A003755C-8292-4E60-A068-3CF4F80CCBB3.gif.9ee0c4b465236afec5a1dfb155ef184e.gif

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, Jeric said:

Dear <Insert Character> Letters

I may be writing a couple of these letters myself, I'm sure we all know who the recipients are. I'd love to do a third, but the show staff weren't the ones who gave us Nyx, and her original author might find it a bit weird. :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, TotallyLyra said:

I may be writing a couple of these letters myself, I'm sure we all know who the recipients are. I'd love to do a third, but the show staff weren't the ones who gave us Nyx, and her original author might find it a bit weird. :sealed:

Who's Nyx? Because I was tempted to give Pharnyx that nickname.

3 hours ago, TotallyLyra said:

An original character from the fanfic Past Sins.

I was in a fanfic panel run by the author that was pretty good in general.

The questions and submission area should be up soon

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

@Jeric

If we send in OCs, will they be animated?

No because that is far outside our talents. Animating is hard. I would used the OC as a stand in to the person speaking at the time if they are unable or not comfortable with being in a video. 

• Brohoof 1