Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Closing the Book - Our Thank You to Pony (Uploaded)

Jeric

@Say my name; that was such an epic and beautiful video. You did the work of an army in getting that all together. Very big kudos man!

Also you used that pic. AHHHH! <3

• Brohoof 3

On 10/14/2019 at 3:35 AM, Say my name said:

https://youtu.be/qHE0mS9QsIE

So a lot of errors in here, and unfortunately I couldn’t add everyone’s complete files  .... but outside of one or two minor changes with the beginning this is what I’m going to send to Nicole. The Letters a Pony project is next and you can see part of how that will turn out in this video as a little teaser. 

I'm glad that I got to be apart of the video even though I can't really stand watching of listening to myself that much.

• Brohoof 1

A wonderful video! Thank you all involved in the video, representing this forum! Also, a talking real life @Bas, that was so cool! Great job :coco:

I screamed when I saw @Say my name (a real living person, omg) and @Cash In voice! I would have done this myself if I had been just a little bit older (at this forum, I had just joined when this was planned).

A very well perfect representation, I am proud of all of you! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 5

• The topic was unfeatured
  • 2 months later...

I'd figured that Jeric had so much else going on that the Letters to Ponies video project got scrapped. 

I was okay with that; he's human, too, and...well, things come up in life from time to time.  Plus, he's already done a lot, and the retrospective was beautiful.

• 1 year later...
On 2020-01-12 at 1:50 PM, HereComesTom said:

I'd figured that Jeric had so much else going on that the Letters to Ponies video project got scrapped. 

I was okay with that; he's human, too, and...well, things come up in life from time to time.  Plus, he's already done a lot, and the retrospective was beautiful.

Aw. Are the actual letters still around somewhere though? I was looking for the one I had sent, as I was meaning to reuse some it's content for something else.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-06-03 at 8:23 PM, Ganondox said:

Aw. Are the actual letters still around somewhere though? I was looking for the one I had sent, as I was meaning to reuse some it's content for something else.

They should be imma check. 

There are 61 total records tucked away in the database. While many of my projects were put on the shelf the last few years, I do have some plans on doing this. 

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Jeric said:

They should be imma check. 

There are 61 total records tucked away in the database. While many of my projects were put on the shelf the last few years, I do have some plans on doing this. 

Well just as long as my letter didn't go poof.

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Will Guide said:

Well just as long as my letter didn't go poof.

You are good sir. :)