Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Closing the Book - Our Thank You to Pony (Uploaded)

Jeric

44 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

....What.

The last episodes were leaked and several degenerate assholes attacked DHX staff because they didn’t like the the choices. 

So .... yeah that’s a thing. 

• Brohoof 3

49 minutes ago, Jeric said:

The last episodes were leaked and several degenerate assholes attacked DHX staff because they didn’t like the the choices. 

Disliking ideas is fine, but that's a step way too far.

9 hours ago, Jeric said:

I get that excellent fiction can start to feel real to the audience, but...wow.  Way too much!

This is making me feel bad that I haven't been paying any attention to the credits for who works to bring this world and these ponies to life; my thank-yous were just to the characters!  If I'd been paying more attention, I could've made thank-yous to the staff, too!

Edited by HereComesTom
  • Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Jeric said:

Sweet Walt Disney. What a nasty thing to do. The Staff worked their hardest to make a great final season. And regardless of the final result, I can appreciate hard work.

• Brohoof 3

How did you discover Friendship is Magic? Came home after work and turned on Netflix.

What does being in the fandom mean to you? Not sure. I'm not really a participating person in the fandom as a whole.

Have you made friends do to the show and community that came from it? No. I keep to myself

What is your favorite memory of the show?   the animation.

What is your favorite memory of the fandom? I dont really talk to people in the fandom to have a favorite memory.

If you could shake the hand of any of the creative team behind My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, who would it be? None, no disrespect but i would be too shy and didn't want to offend anyway. 30 and still...i know...

Favorite character / Best Pony I like them all. I dont want the creators or animators or anyone to feel like their character is any less special than the others.

Favorite Episode The Ponytones, how Fluttershy overcame, somewhat, of her stage fright.

Favorite Song - Open up your eyes.

Favorite Lesson -  The one with quibble and his step daughter.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, ChocolateSwirl said:

How did you discover Friendship is Magic? Came home after work and turned on Netflix.

What does being in the fandom mean to you? Not sure. I'm not really a participating person in the fandom as a whole.

Have you made friends do to the show and community that came from it? No. I keep to myself

What is your favorite memory of the show?   the animation.

What is your favorite memory of the fandom? I dont really talk to people in the fandom to have a favorite memory.

If you could shake the hand of any of the creative team behind My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, who would it be? None, no disrespect but i would be too shy and didn't want to offend anyway. 30 and still...i know...

Favorite character / Best Pony I like them all. I dont want the creators or animators or anyone to feel like their character is any less special than the others.

Favorite Episode The Ponytones, how Fluttershy overcame, somewhat, of her stage fright.

Favorite Song - Open up your eyes.

Favorite Lesson -  The one with quibble and his step daughter.

These are for audio or video only. Sorry. :(

On 8/29/2019 at 9:29 AM, ChocolateSwirl said:

oops Sorry.  I just got excited and wanted to say thank you. i dont like my voice so i wont be doing an audio or a video sorry.:blush:

Would you like me to narrate these for you?  You can hear what my voice is like by looking at my video submissions in the link Jeric has in his opening post, which I've copied here:  https://mlpforums.com/event-team/thank-you-project/

On 8/29/2019 at 9:29 AM, ChocolateSwirl said:

oops Sorry.  I just got excited and wanted to say thank you. i dont like my voice so i wont be doing an audio or a video sorry.:blush:

Tell you what. I can Ken Burns it if need be like Tom suggested, But I need a good pic of you Ponysona. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Jeric said:

Tell you what. I can Ken Burns it if need be like Tom suggested, But I need a good pic of you Ponysona. 

i have to redraw it real quick. i had to rest my phone and forgot to back up my pix. omg yay! dont laugh when you see it tho.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:50 PM, HereComesTom said:

Would you like me to narrate these for you?  You can hear what my voice is like by looking at my video submissions in the link Jeric has in his opening post, which I've copied here:  https://mlpforums.com/event-team/thank-you-project/

yes :) thank you.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/3/2019 at 7:13 AM, Snow said:

How long until we have to submit our stuff?

This month. Basically I want to have this edited and delivered in October after the finale. 

• Brohoof 1

On 9/5/2019 at 6:43 PM, jorge123esp said:

Hello ^^"

I would like to ask how much should the video/audio length  :squee: I'm planning to do a video, but is maybe a liiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit long :lie:

I’ll be editing videos grabbing parts here and there, so don’t worry about length

On 9/4/2019 at 8:09 PM, Bas said:

I feel stupid (again). Is it a requirement to have a OC, considering the opener asks to submit a picture of the OC alongside the audio?

Or is that only if answering the questions/prompts?

If you don’t want to show your face, I need something to represent you, yes

@Jeric

Last time I sent audio as part of the Smile Song project, I don't remember if my audio came through well enough to you.

I would love to read my thank you letter in audio form as long as I'm told ahead of time if it qualities as decent audio. If I were to record and send the audio, will you at least tell me it's good enough? If the audio can't be done, might I request one of the staff to read it for me?

Edited by Will Guide

I’d love to participate, but I’m not too keen on doing audio nor making videos. I guess best thank you I can make is writing in the Journal of the Two Sisters :huh:

On 9/4/2019 at 8:40 PM, Quinch said:

By the by, if anyone would like their letter read, I'm available as well.

Ooooooh, I can work with that :fluttershy:

Edited by Steve Piranha

13 hours ago, Will Guide said:

@Jeric

Last time I sent audio as part of the Smile Song project, I don't remember if my audio came through well enough to you.

I would love to read my thank you letter in audio form as long as I'm told ahead of time if it qualities as decent audio. If I were to record and send the audio, will you at least tell me it's good enough? If the audio can't be done, might I request one of the staff to read it for me?

I can do that yes. 

On 8/26/2019 at 3:54 AM, Jeric said:

(death threats over leaked plot points)

Wuh... people sent you threats for that?
...Honestly, I suspect they must've been some hardcore trolls.

Also, can I still do this? I'm gonna try, at least...

Hope my brain is up to the task of writing a letter, it hasn't really been good lately. Not too confident to show my face, but I'll try to record a video as well.

Edited by Feather Spiral
EDIT: yeah I misunderstood, I thought "staff" referred to Poniverse.
  • Brohoof 1

On 9/8/2019 at 4:04 PM, Bas said:

Now, I am either only being able to view my own video or I am the only one yet. :blush:

I submitted seven videos, one for Spike and one for each of the mane six, and those are the only ones I see; I think each submitter can only see their own submissions.

16 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

I submitted seven videos, one for Spike and one for each of the mane six, and those are the only ones I see; I think each submitter can only see their own submissions.

Yeah, I can only see mine, too. It's gotta be so it's like a surprise, you know? That way we don't see anyone else's submissions, and it has more of an impact when we finally do see them all in the finished product.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder if its too late for me to do so.  But on the other hand, I have talked with much of the cast and crew in person, got a chance to thank many of them for their work on the series.  Especially the voice cast who delivered as their characters(Tara Strong, Tabitha St Germain, Andrea Libman, Ashleigh Ball, Cathy Weseluck, Kelly Metzger, Vincent Tong, Peter New, Rena Anakwe, Nicole Oliver, Kelly Sheridan, Chiara Zanni, Liev Schreiber, Rachel Bloom and William Shatner).  So that was a big honor.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/14/2019 at 8:13 PM, SaburoDaimando said:

I wonder if its too late for me to do so.  But on the other hand, I have talked with much of the cast and crew in person, got a chance to thank many of them for their work on the series.  Especially the voice cast who delivered as their characters(Tara Strong, Tabitha St Germain, Andrea Libman, Ashleigh Ball, Cathy Weseluck, Kelly Metzger, Vincent Tong, Peter New, Rena Anakwe, Nicole Oliver, Kelly Sheridan, Chiara Zanni, Liev Schreiber, Rachel Bloom and William Shatner).  So that was a big honor.

No it is not too late. 

• Brohoof 1