Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Closing the Book - Our Thank You to Pony (Uploaded)

Jeric

1. To be honest, when I was younger, I was a doll collector. I possessed both Monster High dolls as well as Equestria Girls dolls. Eventually, all of this led me down the path of the magic of friendship, along with the influence of a fellow pegasister who got me into this amazing show that I can't see ending. Honestly, I'm emotionally attached. 

2. My Little Pony is my life ever since I started watching Friendship is Magic. It promoted me to come out as a pegasister and convince one of my friends to become a brony. And to this day, Nick loves the show as much as I do.

3. Yes, I have made friends.

4. My favourite memory is anything and everything. It'll be hard to get over the fact that our show is ending. Just remember: the magic of friendship lives inside all of us and never dies.

5. My favourite memory of the fandom would have to be discovering that there are so many other people who love MLP:FiM just like me.

6. If I could shake the hand of anyone on the team, it would have to be the creator. I am eternally grateful for Lauren Faust.

7. Best ponies I'd say are Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. But still: Flutterdash and SunLight forever! 

8. Favourite songs: We Will Stand for Everfree and This Day Aria

9. Favourite lesson: This pains me due to the show coming to a close, but I have to be honest here. As Applejack would firmly believe, honesty is indeed the best policy. So, I thought that every friendship lesson has shaped us all in a way,  learning the magic of along with the characters. Now the most difficult lesson of all----- saying goodbye. 

Thank you everypony for creating the best show in the world. Without the Smile Song, I would never be able to quit being sad. 

Edited by Princess Cheese Dorito
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I need some clarification (since this thread and the reminder thread specify this differently): the letter has to be addressed to a character of the show or can I write a letter to the staff?
(I kinda feel stupid writing a letter/etc to a fictional character)

• Brohoof 2

I'm not tech savvy so I'm going to send a letter. I hope someone will do the honors of reading it on my behalf if such is needed. The submission form for letters asks for an image of my Cutie Mark so I'll have to come back when I have a proper pic prepared. So I'll be back, but I know the deadline is soon so I'll be quick about it. I don't want to miss my chance to send my love to my pony peeps. 

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

I need some clarification (since this thread and the reminder thread specify this differently): the letter has to be addressed to a character of the show or can I write a letter to the staff?
(I kinda feel stupid writing a letter/etc to a fictional character)

You can do either; I did mine to the mane six and Spike.

15 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I'm not tech savvy so I'm going to send a letter. I hope someone will do the honors of reading it on my behalf if such is needed. The submission form for letters asks for an image of my Cutie Mark so I'll have to come back when I have a proper pic prepared. So I'll be back, but I know the deadline is soon so I'll be quick about it. I don't want to miss my chance to send my love to my pony peeps. 

I've recorded one other brony's letter, and I can record yours too if you like---if no one else volunteers.

(Please don't misunderstand:  I'm perfectly willing to record for you, but I figure more voices will add more variety to the final product!)

Okay. I sent in my letter. According to @Jerica  in the opening thread here, I can opt for a member of staff to read/record it, which is fine although I didn't see any place where I could specify I wanted this option. But the fact is that it doesn't matter as long as I can get my missive to its intended recipient in any form. If anyone on staff wants to give it a go, be my guest. Either way, I'm fine with however it's handled. 

1 hour ago, HereComesTom said:

I've recorded one other brony's letter, and I can record yours too if you like---if no one else volunteers.

Thanks, @HereComesTom I'm just going to leave it up to the staff to decide how to handle it. I don't know how to send files to be read (beside the regular submission form) so I'll put it in their hands to do what they wish. (Love your avatar btw!)

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I don't know how to send files to be read (beside the regular submission form) so I'll put it in their hands to do what they wish.

I imagine you could just PM whoever you wish.

PS: I'm open too.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

@Jerica

How much more time have we got, my friend?

Ah, thank you for answering me, bro.

It's all over once it's officially October, perhaps Jeric can clarify timezone distinctions.

• Brohoof 1

LOL!! Well I submitted my letter, but the formatting seems to have jacked up the capitalization of my screen name. If you can, please make it so it’s ShadOBabe and not Shadobabe.

Capitalization is important to me! XD

Anyway, I’m glad I got it posted. I’m said I didn’t have a mic to read it myself, but I’m happy I got my thoughts out there!

I can't figure out how to submit a letter to the thank you project. Any help? I don't see a button to post anything.

Also, if anyone would be willing to read it for me, I'd appreciate it. It's a tad long, but not too bad (about 1.4k words). I'd read it myself if I weren't paralyzingly camera shy.

I probably shouldn't have left this for so long. It's what I get for procrastinating.

Well, I've submitted my letter to this glorious project.

3 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

LOL!! Well I submitted my letter, but the formatting seems to have jacked up the capitalization of my screen name. If you can, please make it so it’s ShadOBabe and not Shadobabe.

Capitalization is important to me! XD

Anyway, I’m glad I got it posted. I’m said I didn’t have a mic to read it myself, but I’m happy I got my thoughts out there!

Same here, Shady.

Can you make my TheRockARooster instead Therockarooster please?

It's also important to me too. ^^

Am I allowed to read it myself?

• Brohoof 1