Jerica

events Closing the Book - Our Thank You to Pony

Sent mine (video) now.

Now, I am either only being able to view my own video or I am the only one yet. :blush:

On 9/8/2019 at 4:04 PM, Bas said:

Now, I am either only being able to view my own video or I am the only one yet. :blush:

I submitted seven videos, one for Spike and one for each of the mane six, and those are the only ones I see; I think each submitter can only see their own submissions.

Badges

16 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

I submitted seven videos, one for Spike and one for each of the mane six, and those are the only ones I see; I think each submitter can only see their own submissions.

Yeah, I can only see mine, too. It's gotta be so it's like a surprise, you know? That way we don't see anyone else's submissions, and it has more of an impact when we finally do see them all in the finished product.

Anyways, mine is sent in and I hope it is alright, also under technical aspects. Did not link to youtube but rather upload as an attachment.

Edit: Maybe I will also do some videos with some IRL brony friends. :)

I wonder if its too late for me to do so.  But on the other hand, I have talked with much of the cast and crew in person, got a chance to thank many of them for their work on the series.  Especially the voice cast who delivered as their characters(Tara Strong, Tabitha St Germain, Andrea Libman, Ashleigh Ball, Cathy Weseluck, Kelly Metzger, Vincent Tong, Peter New, Rena Anakwe, Nicole Oliver, Kelly Sheridan, Chiara Zanni, Liev Schreiber, Rachel Bloom and William Shatner).  So that was a big honor.

On 9/14/2019 at 8:13 PM, SaburoDaimando said:

I wonder if its too late for me to do so.  But on the other hand, I have talked with much of the cast and crew in person, got a chance to thank many of them for their work on the series.  Especially the voice cast who delivered as their characters(Tara Strong, Tabitha St Germain, Andrea Libman, Ashleigh Ball, Cathy Weseluck, Kelly Metzger, Vincent Tong, Peter New, Rena Anakwe, Nicole Oliver, Kelly Sheridan, Chiara Zanni, Liev Schreiber, Rachel Bloom and William Shatner).  So that was a big honor.

No it is not too late. 

My "Thank You To Rarity" video still is marked as "Permission: No", and I still don't see any way to edit that submission.

I could submit that video again with permission-to-use set to "yes" if that'd be easier.

Badges

1. To be honest, when I was younger, I was a doll collector. I possessed both Monster High dolls as well as Equestria Girls dolls. Eventually, all of this led me down the path of the magic of friendship, along with the influence of a fellow pegasister who got me into this amazing show that I can't see ending. Honestly, I'm emotionally attached. 

2. My Little Pony is my life ever since I started watching Friendship is Magic. It promoted me to come out as a pegasister and convince one of my friends to become a brony. And to this day, Nick loves the show as much as I do.

3. Yes, I have made friends.

4. My favourite memory is anything and everything. It'll be hard to get over the fact that our show is ending. Just remember: the magic of friendship lives inside all of us and never dies.

5. My favourite memory of the fandom would have to be discovering that there are so many other people who love MLP:FiM just like me.

6. If I could shake the hand of anyone on the team, it would have to be the creator. I am eternally grateful for Lauren Faust.

7. Best ponies I'd say are Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. But still: Flutterdash and SunLight forever! 

8. Favourite songs: We Will Stand for Everfree and This Day Aria

9. Favourite lesson: This pains me due to the show coming to a close, but I have to be honest here. As Applejack would firmly believe, honesty is indeed the best policy. So, I thought that every friendship lesson has shaped us all in a way,  learning the magic of along with the characters. Now the most difficult lesson of all----- saying goodbye. 

Thank you everypony for creating the best show in the world. Without the Smile Song, I would never be able to quit being sad. 

Edited by Princess Cheese Dorito