Sign in to follow this  
heavens-champion

Why are Twilight's friends so eager to be in charge of Equestria?

Recommended Posts

Title says it all, really. Twilight is so nervous about it, but her friends are all pumped for it. Why? Why aren't they scared?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, heavens-champion said:

Title says it all, really. Twilight is so nervous about it, but her friends are all pumped for it. Why? Why aren't they scared?

 

The Remane 5 probably feel like they can handle things due to the numerous ponies they've helped &

also the multiple times they've saved Equestria over the years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

The Remane 5 probably feel like they can handle things due to the numerous ponies they've helped &

also the multiple times they've saved Equestria over the years.

That, and the fact that they would not carry the full responsibility of being a leader in the way that Twilight will have, since they would have the "Right-Hand Mare" roles at best.

In other words, Twilight would have the most responsibility, so she has more reason to feel worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

The Remane 5 probably feel like they can handle things due to the numerous ponies they've helped &

also the multiple times they've saved Equestria over the years.

2 minutes ago, ChB said:

That, and the fact that they would not carry the full responsibility of being a leader in the way that Twilight will have, since they would have the "Right-Hand Mare" roles at best.

In other words, Twilight would have the most responsibility, so she has more reason to feel worried.

^ This for both. All six (including Spike and Starlight later) have been front in line saving Equestria since they first met and have worked together more often than not when facing a powerful evil. They're the perfect successors to the thrones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they're obviously secretly plotting to overthrow twilight as soon as she takes the throne

they're becoming drunk with power

  • Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I knew. One day someone had to ask Joanna Lewis and Kristine Songco what they were thinking when they wrote the episodes (S09E01 & S09E02). They are good writers. It should make sense they know why the Mane 6 minus Twilight need to be so interested in running Equestria.

 

If I were Applejack, I would be more investigated in running the family farm, doing what her cutie mark says, etc.
If I were Rainbow Dash, I wouldn't quit my life long dream of becoming a Wonderbolt.

 

So that's why I am so confused. :scoots:

 

(There will probably be a good explanation to this in the future when all the episodes have been aired, but if not, the writers hopefully will tell us the truth)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they ALL gonna be leaders? Or are they just helping Twilight out? I dunno for sure if the show made it that clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I don't know about you but I think they want to continue helping Twilight like they always were. :P

 

 

War ... War never changes.

Edited by R.D.Dash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They made Twilight afraid of ruling Equestria just to make something bounce around the mane six. If all of them acted the same way, it would defeat the purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

4 hours ago, Sepul-Coloratura said:

They made Twilight afraid of ruling Equestria just to make something bounce around the mane six. If all of them acted the same way, it would defeat the purpose.

(Confused) What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

(edited)
12 hours ago, R.D.Dash said:

I don't know about you but I think they want to continue helping Twilight like they always were. :P

 

 

War ... War never changes.

Heaven forbid should they start a nuclear war!

Edited by heavens-champion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

6 hours ago, heavens-champion said:

(Confused) What?

They made it the way it is just to follow the oblgatory protocol where Twilight freaks out at the beginning of the episode and the rest of mane six calms her down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.