Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Me and octavia

Angle Alastor

Hmm I think I’m going to make another request since I’ve looked through some art posts here and there and you guys are awesome artists ! I know this is tiresome hearing people don’t have the money to pay for art as to I’m trying to save up for my other room (my moms house) computer desks and such but I always appreciate your art styles and always say thank you and if it’s really good I’ll give a shout out to you :3

my oc Feather Stream

Sex : Stallion

Personality : kindness , happy , and a geek :3

hiResPony2.png

Refrence pose / Vector base :

vinyl_and_octavia_by_thecheeseburger_d7u

Expect this time im on the right side and octi is on the left XD

i know i may be asking too much but i just love the brony fandom artists ! ^^ lol i think im being too kind here XD

Edited by FeatherStream

I can take your request but I have to finish an art trade and the rest of my requests first. If you want these requests you can be added to one of my deviant art slots but I can post the pictures here too. If you want your OC and Octi & Vinyl in separate pictures I’ll have to make two separate slots, just to make it fair for everyone else. I could also just combine all the characters so you can have one slot and have less wait time. (I’m only using my deviantart request system to make it fair to the people who are waiting on me).

• Brohoof 1

sure just take your time im in no rush ! i appreciate the artists time and patience :3 

and we can do separate slots i wont mind at all and yes everyone gets a fair slot or choice how you say it ? XD and i dont mind it being on deviantart :3

and if you can and i hope im not asking much can there be a diffrent size verison for the avatar size ? if its not too much trouble ^^

4 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I can take your request but I have to finish an art trade and the rest of my requests first. If you want these requests you can be added to one of my deviant art slots but I can post the pictures here too. If you want your OC and Octi & Vinyl in separate pictures I’ll have to make two separate slots, just to make it fair for everyone else. I could also just combine all the characters so you can have one slot and have less wait time. (I’m only using my deviantart request system to make it fair to the people who are waiting on me).

8 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@FeatherStream

Do you want your OC to have his normal mane or the one on the reference photo? Also, do you want Octavia to keep that bun or her regular mane?

hmm the one the reference photo and Octavia can have the same hair style :3  there wasnt much to choose from the oc maker app <.<

2 minutes ago, FeatherStream said:

Octavia can have the same hair style :3

Do you mean the bun or her regular, canon mane?

1 hour ago, FeatherStream said:

the bun lol sorry still a little rusty on requests :3

What colors would you like the hoof warmers and ear piercing?

1A0CFE15-8357-4B72-9434-2EFCE19DF472.jpeg955B0817-3AAF-4867-946E-4818D21E0F9E.jpeg

What colors would you like the mane and tail to be; the same colors as your OC’s mane? If so, what about the streak?

E27F233E-6B65-46FF-BFB8-E8C7EE2AFB47.jpegBFC27102-07A1-407D-8745-3E20F1E15C5C.jpeg

What about the bow tie on Octavia? It’s now blue but what color would ya like?

(edited)
2 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

What colors would you like the hoof warmers and ear piercing?

1A0CFE15-8357-4B72-9434-2EFCE19DF472.jpeg955B0817-3AAF-4867-946E-4818D21E0F9E.jpeg

What colors would you like the mane and tail to be; the same colors as your OC’s mane? If so, what about the streak?

E27F233E-6B65-46FF-BFB8-E8C7EE2AFB47.jpegBFC27102-07A1-407D-8745-3E20F1E15C5C.jpeg

What about the bow tie on Octavia? It’s now blue but what color would ya like?

for the hoof warmer dark purple and as for the earing can it be removed ?

for the mane and  tail same colors for my oc and for the streak hmmm might look kinda cool with the mane not sure what color will be good with blue and purple mane/tail  i think light purple might work with it :3

Edited by FeatherStream