Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the rooster. (with a twist)

TheRockARooster

Hi, I am TheRockARooster.

Now, I do know what you’re thinking..... not another one of these.

YES!!!!!!!!

Anyway this one is gonna be a little different to other ones that I’ve posted.

Whatever questions you have, I will answer in a voice recording.

So, ask away.

I won’t bite..... 

Spoiler

much. :P

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1

What is your preferred musical choice, when presented with one, and what bands/artists do you find yourself listening to more often than not?

• Brohoof 1

Well, if you could talk a little bit about why you are into Wrestling/Pro-Wrestling, and what it means to you. That would be cool.

For example, if I would talk about why I like Formula 1, I would go on for 10 minutes talking about different seasons, cars, technology, rules. I no almost nothing about Wrestling, but it would be cool to learn from someone who likes it!

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@Quinch

@Randimaxis

@Will Guide

@Splashee

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

@Meemfestivefox

@Cyclone1066

@Lucky Bolt

@Lulaypp

@McFlurryMaddie

@ShadOBabe

Hi all, I apologise for not responding with my voice recordings to your questions.

Things haven’t been the greatest in my life lately and it really sucks but I’m still slowly getting there.

And also I have felt uncomfortable sharing my voice because of me hating it on recordings I’ve made of my voice.

Well, I’m letting you all know what’s been happening but I will answer in the future for you whenever I feel right to do it.

Take care and stay safe, @TheRockARooster.

• Brohoof 3

On 1/13/2020 at 7:26 PM, TheRockARooster said:

Well, I’m letting you all know what’s been happening but I will answer in the future for you whenever I feel right to do it.

It's alright buddy, take your time. What is important is that you are taking care of yourself. 

Edited by Lulaypp

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 7:26 PM, TheRockARooster said:

Hi all, I apologise for not responding with my voice recordings to your questions.

Things haven’t been the greatest in my life lately and it really sucks but I’m still slowly getting there.

And also I have felt uncomfortable sharing my voice because of me hating it on recordings I’ve made of my voice.

Hello!

It's alright!

After all, this thread is yours, not ours! Take your time, and most importantly, take care! Don't get too caught up in recording the perfect voiceover that you actually forgot about the wonderful voice I know you have within you. (hey, but tbh, I feel you,,) And I hope things will get better for you soon in life! be grateful that you're getting there, let the changes be gradual so that you could feel the bliss at the end of everything! :coco:

• 4 weeks later...