Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

-deleted topic-

Coffee

I would say I am furry adjacent. I know a bunch of furries and they are a good bunch. Some, like in the brony fandom, are... well bad, but overall i've had a decent time with them. I'm definitely more brony through.

Edited by Lightning

Definitely a Brony. However, if I had not started watching MLPFIM back in 2011, I think I would have become a Furry because at the time I was lurking around parts of the Furry fandom (or content involving anthropomorphic animals in general if there is a difference). Any lurking I did stopped with introduction of ponies.

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

I identify as an attack helicopter thank you very much. 

I've been a furry as far back as I can remember. So really I identify more as a furry in the Brony community rather than a Brony in the furry fandom. 

• Brohoof 2

At some point there was a Furry parade going around the convention center. They were carrying these signs.image.png.17fba39524068d3cadb5935e15e99447.png

On almost pure instinct, my "300" voice came out. "EQUESTRIA WILL NOT FALL!!!"

Some playful banter followed for a moment. But yeah, I'd say that sums up what I am 'first.' And I really only started meeting Furries by going to Pony cons. All that aside, there's definitely some Furry in me. I've done enough "silent" characters over the years, the kind who get tons of hugs, and I always figured by my personality alone I could easily have been happy bouncing around Disneyland in a Pluto costume. One little problem though. My heat tolerance is garbage. I've had a "Frank the Bunny" mask in my closet since around 2003 that I always wanted to make a suit for, but the knowledge that I would instantly melt in it kept me wary of following through with the idea.

1 hour ago, BornAgainBrony said:

At some point there was a Furry parade going around the convention center. They were carrying these signs.image.png.17fba39524068d3cadb5935e15e99447.png

On almost pure instinct, my "300" voice came out. "EQUESTRIA WILL NOT FALL!!!"

Some playful banter followed for a moment. But yeah, I'd say that sums up what I am 'first.' And I really only started meeting Furries by going to Pony cons. All that aside, there's definitely some Furry in me. I've done enough "silent" characters over the years, the kind who get tons of hugs, and I always figured by my personality alone I could easily have been happy bouncing around Disneyland in a Pluto costume. One little problem though. My heat tolerance is garbage. I've had a "Frank the Bunny" mask in my closet since around 2003 that I always wanted to make a suit for, but the knowledge that I would instantly melt in it kept me wary of following through with the idea.

Those guys holding up the sign better not be mean to actual Bronies, because all in all wheter Brony or Furry, we should enjoy what we enjoy. Who's with me?!

• Brohoof 1