Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Ranks - EoH Revealed

Jeric

Effective today we will start releasing the new rank badges, and the first new addition to the rank badge system in years is 

Reformed Changeling

Reformed_Changeling_rank.png

This is unlocked now my reaching 1500 posts, basically the rank after Evil Changeling. This is requiring some adjustment to the surrounding ranks so post count requirements will be adjusted to allow the new ranks to be added. Since some of the users have already passed this threshold several times over, we have decided to make this the default badge for a a few days, something that we will do for each new rank announced, culminating in the 10,000 post rank. When all ranks have been added we will start working on the process to allow users to move down to other rank badges if they prefer to stay at a specific rank. This was one of the MCM stretch goals and I'm glad we can start revealing these now. :)

• Brohoof 17

• The title was changed to New Ranks - Reformed Changeling Revealed
6 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Since some of the users have already passed this threshold several times over, we have decided to make this the default badge for a a few days, something that we will do for each new rank announced

3 minutes ago, Nye said:

You say this is for 1500 posts, but somehow I have it?

See above. All User rank peeps are Reformed Changelings for the time being. Will change when the next new rank is revealed. 

Also thanks for design goes to Events Team Lead @Lord Valtasar for the designs for this and all the new ranks ... Yay!

• Brohoof 4

medium.gif

Oh, this is just wonderful! I can't wait to show the other changelings these new badges, what a kind, thoughtful representation of our new way of life in the hive!

Thanks, Jeric!

• Brohoof 13

So this is the first of the new ones. If I could, I'd have made a rank dedicated to Equestria Girls, but then Friendship is Magic is seen as the more significant one. Oh well. Not everything can happen the way I want it to.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Is everyone a bug now? Are you bugs? 

1519319820446.gif

I love this new rank and would enjoy it more than the Earth Pony rank, thank you! :kirin:

I think you might like another one coming down the line better. ;)

26 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Looking good! Too bad I don't get to keep. :P

Eventually you may if you reach it normally. I found a way to allow users to select groups that will be linked to the badges. :)

• Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Eventually you may if you reach it normally. I found a way to allow users to select groups that will be linked to the badges. :)

That sounds cool! Thanks! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I think you might like another one coming down the line better. ;)

Ooh, is there a shadow pony rank coming? That would be the perfect fit for my Kirin avatar! :kirin:

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Jeric said:

"I found a way", that sounds about right. :derp:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

"I found a way", that sounds about right. :derp:

And that usually precedes the site breaking when I implement it 

• Brohoof 1