Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Ranks - EoH Revealed

Jeric

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Say my name said:

F2A29D1F-6889-4D00-AA14-4F5F73786369.jpeg

Dang, I can't find a clip of Patrick Star saying, "(SpongeBob's) not here at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep" (imitates beep)

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Wolf Guide said:

Dang, I can't find a clip of Patrick Star saying, "(SpongeBob's) not here at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep" (imitates beep)

I found a video clip of Patrick saying that, but it's later in the video. The line Patrick says is about 34 seconds into the video. I hope that helps. :) 

• The title was changed to New Ranks - Seapony Revealed

So Seapony was the next rank? I have to agree with the sentiment others have shared by saying that it's a cute one. Also... only two more ranks remain? I guess in my own imaginary world, there existed an Equestria Girls themed rank. Oh well. It is what it is.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

So Seapony was the next rank? I have to agree with the sentiment others have shared by saying that it's a cute one. Also... only two more ranks remain? I guess in my own imaginary world, there existed an Equestria Girls themed rank. Oh well. It is what it is.

What would an Equestria Girls themed rank look like? Sunset's journal? 

Really? Because I would expect that pony status at 1,500 posts as a potential goal. Those new ranking images look great to me, including that metamorphosed changeling and sea-pony rank too! :D Also, I have a sea-pony rank too as unexpected, so I will say that's good for that ranking update. :)

Edited by Allen
New sentence.

• The title was changed to New Ranks - Kirin Revealed

And we are almost done. Kirin is currently up and is now the new 750 rant and the first one that will represent major species of Equestria. 

The final one .... soon. 

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Yaaayyy- :kirin:

*sees that it's only for 750 post count members*

medium.png

I will never again get to be a Kirin. I do not find this to be very endearing. :maud: 

Actually I heard when this is all done, we'll have the option to choose any rank we have already reached. Right, @Beetlejericeric?

So that's what happened with that particular rank--the Kirin one. Good to see that it has finally been unleashed. What is the remaining rank? I don't know but I suppose we will find out soon enough.