Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Ranks - EoH Revealed

Jeric

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

Hey! Sandler and Barrymore are my OTP! 

To be Honest, 50 First Dates was one of first more mature movies I ever saw in high school next to Mean Girls. When I see 50 First Dates, I don't see actors, I see them as a man actually growing to love a woman who can retain memories. The resolution of that film was so sweet.

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I feel like Sunset Shimmer doesn't get enough love on MLPF, how about a rank featuring her or Daylight Shimmer?

No character specific ponies/humans 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, LeafFerret said:

You think you can change it? That guy's face creeps me out.

As soon as the person who inspired it gets on :P

I have a real rank I need to unveil next. 

If I can make some simple suggestions for ranks. Because, of course it is best to keep it simple as symbols, correct?

I think we could make do with a Teacup rank. Tea is, after all, quite debonair and a hallmark of style & sophistication. No doubt Rarity would approve.

...what? You expected me to bring up something el-

PANCAKE RANK.

Panranks, if you will. (Wait, no. Rankcakes! ) Because surely there is nothing more vaunted than a stack of pancakes.

and I dunno, maybe a Pentagram or whatever.

Edited by Widdershins
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I feel like Sunset Shimmer doesn't get enough love on MLPF, how about a rank featuring her or Daylight Shimmer?

As Jeric said, character specific ranks aren't really feasible even if it would be cool for Sunset to get some love. I think the best option would be a rank called 'EQG Human' or perhaps 'EQG Character' or just 'EQG' which encompasses all of it.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

No character specific ponies/humans 

So, no Link pony? :ooh:

19 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

As Jeric said, character specific ranks aren't really feasible even if it would be cool for Sunset to get some love. I think the best option would be a rank called 'EQG Human' or perhaps 'EQG Character' or just 'EQG' which encompasses all of it.

It was worth a try. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Troblems said:

If one person gets a rank, everyone will want a rank. 2E9AA55B-A251-4377-B0F0-F6034E91F0C5.gif

I demand Blank Flank to be changed into Banana.

Unleashing a fury of cute we have the Griffin Badge which unlocks for users who reach 2500 posts. 

FC05032A-B49F-47ED-896C-6EC83910C2CB.jpeg

Thanks to @Rikifive for his rendition of this one. 

• Brohoof 3

The new one is adorable – probably my favorite rank of them all! ^_^ Not least because of best griffon. :pinkie: Makes up for my old favorite (squirrel) getting removed, and that guy that was there yesterday. :please:

• Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

The new one is adorable – probably my favorite rank of them all! ^_^ Not least because of best griffon. :pinkie: Makes up for my old favorite (squirrel) getting removed, and that guy that was there yesterday. :please:

I actually haven’t removed the old ones. Haven’t decided how to replace them yet since it feels unfitting to toss a main species that low. 

• Brohoof 2

Finally the Griffons get some much needed representation. No doubt other Equestrian species will be hot on their heels (uhh... claws?) after this one. :P

Griffin Rank is so much better than whatever that previous one was.

I think all we need is Yak and Hippogriff/Seapony and a representative of all races except for one Episode spotlighted races will be made.