Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Ranks - EoH Revealed

Jeric

On 8/15/2019 at 11:49 AM, Jeric said:

Effective today we will start releasing the new rank badges, and the first new addition to the rank badge system in years is 

Reformed Changeling

Reformed_Changeling_rank.png

This is unlocked now my reaching 1500 posts, basically the rank after Evil Changeling. This is requiring some adjustment to the surrounding ranks so post count requirements will be adjusted to allow the new ranks to be added. Since some of the users have already passed this threshold several times over, we have decided to make this the default badge for a a few days, something that we will do for each new rank announced, culminating in the 10,000 post rank. When all ranks have been added we will start working on the process to allow users to move down to other rank badges if they prefer to stay at a specific rank. This was one of the MCM stretch goals and I'm glad we can start revealing these now. :)

Cool!

*deskslam*

YAK RANK BEST RANK!

YAK APPRECIATION IS MUCH NEEDED IN THESE YAK FORUMS! FORUMS NOW BECOME 20% MORE YAK!

YAKS BEST AT YAK THINGS, SO YAKS BE BEST AT EVERYTHING NON-YAK! THIS YAK WISDOM.

IF ONLY THIS HONORARY YAK COULD HAVE A YAK OF HIS OWN TO YAK-LOVE!! ...YAK-LOVE BEST KIND OF LOVE.

YAKS EVERYWHERE APPRECIATE YOUR YAK-KNOWLEDGEMENT OF YAK CULTURE! WHICH CONSISTS OF SAYING "YAK" ALOT!

THANK YAK VERY MUCH, AND HAVE A PLEASENT YAK-DAY!!!

YAK EDIT!!!

MAY THIS YAK STAY FOREVER AT YAK-RANK? IS THIS YAK-POSSIBILITY? EXPLAIN TO YAK!

YAK BETTER THAN DRAGON RANK. YAK BREATH YAK-FIRE, WHICH IS WHAT WE CALL OUR BAD YAK-BREATH.

Edited by Widdershins
Yak.
  • Brohoof 7

14 minutes ago, Ushatka said:

Is it possible to see list of all rank badges? Clicking on mine own doesn't work. 

Currently no, but restoring that option is planned

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Jeric said:

Yaks are best at ranks.

...Not when they're using .jpeg's. 0CHh6vQ.png

Looks like something went wrong and you saved it as a drastically wrecked .jpeg image with poor quality and white background. How come the forums haven't been smashed? gSghwib.png

Anyway, last time you mentioned Discord not wanting to cooperate, so perhaps try getting it from here;

Ds0ym0T.png

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

...Not when they're using .jpeg's. 0CHh6vQ.png

OMG you are right! :(

*sadface* @Rikifive I feel for you, I know how much (of your original) work gets lost because of JPEG algorithms to save space.

Edited by Splashee

16 hours ago, Dawn-Sunlight said:

Question, is somepony at some point going to change the Dragon Rank badge so that it has Smolder instead of a random red dragon?

No that’s not planned. Gabby is no longer representing Griffons and eventually we’ll prob have a generic Yak. Generally we don’t like character centric rank badges unless it’s a special case like Buffy. 

• Brohoof 3