Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health how old do you think you look ?

Angle Alastor

13 hours ago, Envy said:

I have always looked younger than I am. Sometimes by a wide margin. I remember one time I went to a restaurant at age 21 with my parents and we were asked if we needed a kid's menu. O.O I remember just a couple of years or so later when I was interviewing for an overnight stocking job I was asked by the hiring manager if I was actually 18.

I personally feel like I look aged now, but just today I was told I look like a 21 year old or younger. o.o Yeah right. People must be pulling my leg.

Reminds me of a story my family told me when my aunt got the 12 and younger discount at a buffet even though she was college age :ButtercupLaugh:

Well, I'm in my 40s now, my hair seems set on going full gray so I'm colouring it every other week. My joints hurt nonstop and my patience for people is pretty non-existent. So I'd say probably even older.

(edited)
On 2022-02-26 at 6:57 PM, daviddaviddavid said:

People have been telling me I look 30 ever since I was 14. No joke.

Update: someone at work yesterday told me she thought I looked "18 or 19" (I'm 25), so I'm gonna be riding that wave for a while

Edited by daviddaviddavid

I'm currently 17, but I can't help but feel like I look a bit older than that.

Plus, I remember when I was in primary school, some of my classmates thought I should be a grade above them, even though I'm almost the same age as them

11 hours ago, Sunset Rose said:

Well, I'm in my 40s now, my hair seems set on going full gray so I'm colouring it every other week. My joints hurt nonstop and my patience for people is pretty non-existent. So I'd say probably even older.

When I was 15 I already have a lot of gray hair... Now that I'm 30.... Yup so many.... But no plans in dying it.... They say it can lead to boldness.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...