Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Pizzas Or Subs?

Denim&Venöm

Pizzas Or Subs?   

27 users have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Pizza
    • Sub Sandwich

So at my workplace, whenever we work Saturdays (which is pretty much every Saturday) the company kinda makes it up to us by bringing in Pizza and Sub Sandwiches on alternating weekends respectively. 

But that got me thinking, which of those two do you prefer? 

th?id=OIP.CUe02QtdJpmdvuX4SdOaBQHaF2&w=1

th?id=OIP.JjSzHNMFMTxoYj32aRZEEwHaKm&w=1

• Brohoof 1

Love me a good pizza. You can have them on lunch, or as breakfast, or you can throw a pizza party! And the variety of pizzas out there... so many to choose from! even though i always go for cheese pizza which the staff has told me it's technically not a real pizza, how dare they, smh

• Brohoof 3

I love me a good turkey sub, especially with cold turkey....but pizza is a food ordained by the gods. They blessed us with the ultimate in culinary goodness. I am not one to defy the food gods. :P

getlstd-property-photo.jpg

That specifically is Hunt Brother's Pizza, my favorite. :3

• Brohoof 4

I had Jimmy John’s at BronyCon. I’m fuckin hooked, mang. They were fast even though they were flooded with horse fans, and everything was so fresh. Especially that pickle. Delicious. Let’s see what @Jeric has to say.

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Meemayfox said:

Best sammie to shove down yer gullet. :kirin:

Just googled it, here the closest thing we usually eat is a baguette that has like butter, cold meat, spreading cheese and cheese usually

or I suppose Subway

• Brohoof 1

Always been a Pizza Guy, not to mention I don’t have any good sub places near me(though we finally got a Firehouse Subs here that I need to take more advantage of, loved it my first time)

27 minutes ago, Troblems said:

I had Jimmy John’s at BronyCon. I’m fuckin hooked, mang. They were fast even though they were flooded with horse fans, and everything was so fresh. Especially that pickle. Delicious. Let’s see what @Jeric has to say.

Oh they were delicious. I’m usually not a fast food sub fan, I do like Tropical Smoothie for their sandwiches. Jimmy Johns was definitely worth it! They had my sandwich done before I could finish pouring my drink! 

> Sees reference of pickle 

C23C4ABC-5115-43F1-8F9C-DB0F44E715F5.gif

Pizza. Only pizza. The fact this is a question makes me anger deer. :unamused::glimmer::lostit::angry:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Not necessarily :arethosehands:

Yes they are; I mean, two slices of bread with stuff between them? :bea: With pizzas though, you can do so many good stuff :orly: 

Just now, Xeltor said:

Yes they are; I mean, two slices of bread with stuff between them? :bea: With pizzas though, you can do so many good stuff :orly: 

Like what?? 

• Brohoof 1

At first I was like "mmm pizza" but then I remembered a good Philly Cheesesteak and was like, "Wait, I NEED to vote for subs on this one!!!".  Pizza is good but a really good freshly made Cheesesteak is the best!!!  This one place near where I used to live actually made this fish cheesesteak and it was THE BEST, it might sound weird but it was delicious and I miss having it.