Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

On her way to another day in the Boutique

Moondrop ๐Ÿ’ง

Simple clean lines (No super shading this time)! I think it looks fantastic! Very good "captured in the moment" walk-cycle frame as well! :mlp_yeehaa:

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Simple clean lines (No super shading this time)! I think it looks fantastic! Very good "captured in the moment" walk-cycle frame as well! :mlp_yeehaa:

This time I wanted to go for the show's simple style. So I decided against shading and concentrated on the lines :3ย 

I had the idea last night before falling asleep haha.

Thank you!ย :catface:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, DripMoondrop said:

This time I wanted to go for the show's simple style. So I decided against shading and concentrated on the lines :3ย 

I had the idea last night before falling asleep haha.

Thank you!ย :catface:

G4 is one of the main inspiration for me to draw in this style. :P

ย 

I don't know how much faster it is for you to draw like this compared to the heavy shading (at least the hair shading in your Main 6 compilation), but if it is an order of magnitude faster, consider drawing like this (to save your precious time for cosplays and stuff), I'll totally enjoy the results!

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

G4 is one of the main inspiration for me to draw in this style. :P

ย 

I don't know how much faster it is for you to draw like this compared to the heavy shading (at least the hair shading in your Main 6 compilation), but if it is an order of magnitude faster, consider drawing like this (to save your precious time for cosplays and stuff), I'll totally enjoy the results!

It is a way quicker style to draw. Shading takes so much time haha. This will definitely stay my go-to pony style for quicker drawings.

I couldn't decide if I want to make this drawing Rarity or Moondrop. So I might make a Moondrop version as well.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...