Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Costume Conundrum issue on Discovery Family app

heavens-champion

You know at this point I'm starting to get frustrated.  With more and more of these shorts being released on Discovery Family Go, it becomes more and more baffling that Hasbro has yet to release any of these on their Youtube channels.  Like there hasn't been an EQG short released in over a month at this point, and at this point I find it annoying to know that there are all these shorts yet to be released, yet Hasbro is not putting them up on Youtube for me to watch legally.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, heavens-champion said:

Supposedly, Discovery Family Go has released a new Equestria Girls CYOA short called Costume Conundrum, but we've only got screencaps for one of the endings, plus the short is not appearing on the app.

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/08/new-equestria-girls-short-costume.html#more

Shortened the title 

5 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

You know at this point I'm starting to get frustrated.  With more and more of these shorts being released on Discovery Family Go, it becomes more and more baffling that Hasbro has yet to release any of these on their Youtube channels.  Like there hasn't been an EQG short released in over a month at this point, and at this point I find it annoying to know that there are all these shorts yet to be released, yet Hasbro is not putting them up on Youtube for me to watch legally.

Honestly, what is the point of even releasing these shorts on an app that probably no more than 10 people actually use, let alone this far ahead? Surely putting them all on YouTube at the same rate the app has been would be much more profitable. And the fact the YT uploads took a random break silently and for no reason is a little concerning to me as well.

That being said, yeah someone really screwed up with this one.

Edited by Toon4Thought
  • Brohoof 3