Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Which Users Do You Enjoy Associating With The Most?

Coffee

There are multiple very special someponies on this forum. And then there are a few I really want to associate myself with but it isn't easy, because they are outside the range of a simple "hi, wanna talk?" situation, or they have been here so long they don't seem to want to be around new members?

I have my usual daily chat with @Xeltor, and there is always something new about this world you can learn from his experience! He is an encyclopedia of fun! @Emerald<3 is always there keeping this place a bliss!!! I can always count on @Tacodidra to stand behind my sometimes stupid humor (so I don't feel like a fool), who doesn't like @Tacodidra here, I mean come on? @Treeglow Flicker is such a wonderful person that really know how to make a simple sentence a masterpiece, even when it is a complete random thing too! @TheRockARooster has been a great friend since I got here, and I have no idea if I had survived this huge place without his help! @StarrySkyDash, you have given me inspiration, ideas, just simple things that has made great impact on me! @FeatherStream is a very interesting person to be around, and I am learning a lot from him!
The rest of the gang that I am around, I try to keep myself as close as I can without being obnoxious. I am quite sad that some of the interesting new people that I have met disappeared a few weeks after joining. I am greatly greatly missing @FluttershyWonders at this point, slightly worried actually! And @Bleu, where did you go?
@Totally Lyra and @lyrabetes3939, both different people of course (just happen to like Lyra), have great talent and are great artists, and I love to see their work evolve. @Totally Lyra has awesome digital art skills and watches live streams to improve, and @lyrabetes3939 scans of hand drawn art are amazing!

Did I miss anyone? Of course! There is always time to talk! :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

There are multiple very special someponies on this forum. And then there are a few I really want to associate myself with but it isn't easy, because they are outside the range of a simple "hi, wanna talk?" situation, or they have been here so long they don't seem to want to be around new members?

I have my usual daily chat with @Xeltor, and there is always something new about this world you can learn from his experience! He is an encyclopedia of fun! @Emerald<3 is always there keeping this place a bliss!!! I can always count on @Tacodidra to stand behind my sometimes stupid humor (so I don't feel like a fool), who doesn't like @Tacodidra here, I mean come on? @Treeglow Flicker is such a wonderful person that really know how to make a simple sentence a masterpiece, even when it is a complete random thing too! @TheRockARooster has been a great friend since I got here, and I have no idea if I had survived this huge place without his help! @StarrySkyDash, you have given me inspiration, ideas, just simple things that has made great impact on me! @FeatherStream is a very interesting person to be around, and I am learning a lot from him!
The rest of the gang that I am around, I try to keep myself as close as I can without being obnoxious. I am quite sad that some of the interesting new people that I have met disappeared a few weeks after joining. I am greatly greatly missing @FluttershyWonders at this point, slightly worried actually! And @Bleu, where did you go?
@Totally Lyra and @lyrabetes3939, both different people of course (just happen to like Lyra), have great talent and are great artists, and I love to see their work evolve. @Totally Lyra has awesome digital art skills and watches live streams to improve, and @lyrabetes3939 scans of hand drawn art are amazing!

Awww, you just made my day:3

I will always be here for you, bud.

... Even if we are in different countries.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 8/19/2019 at 6:03 PM, Splashee said:

I-i :blush: Aww thank you

Edited by StarrySkyDash
  • Brohoof 3

I haven't gotten an @ yet, but that's to be expected. I may be open on here, but that doesn't mean I'm in any way social on here because frankly I'm not. x_x

I don't really PM anyone on here any more all that often, though I did generally enjoy the conversations I have had with @Renegade the Unicorn (There's a 921 message long pm conversation in there between he and I... :blink:). Nonetheless, I haven't really had a lengthy PM session and really talked with really anyone aside from him, and though I do have short ones with @TheRockARooster, @Sherbert MGS, @Kyoshi, and @FeatherStream that are each 40-50 or so messages long as of now, there were never really lengthy discussions about anything, because although all of them are generally friendly people, I have a habit of just dropping conversations with people when I have somebody else I talk to. And right now, that person is my boyfriend. He and I are getting less separable by the day. :ticking: But back on the subject, the reason I'm like this is that I'm just one of those people that gets worn down by communicating with others, you know? :worry: Like it actually drains me a little. Though I do it of course because there are friendly people that I can have interesting conversations with and plus I always need somebody I can vent to, and long lines of people aren't really necessary for that. That isn't to say that I just use people for this purpose and then throw them away, because of course I don't and anyone who's talked to me for a decent amount of time knows that I don't just put my problems on other people, I actually listen to theirs as well. It's not like my BF doesn't have his fair share of problems too, and it also isn't like he doesn't trust me enough to tell me about his worries, his self-doubt, or problems in his life. I could really go on and on about what causes me not to communicate with people, but really people should sort of understand with just this long-@$$ paragraph and not a whole page's-worth.

Edited by Dustlicious

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ is the nicest person i have ever met and have a great conversation with^^

@Splashee  just well a nice guy to talk to :3

@Kyoshi he is the best guy to talk to when it comes down to gaming and well just great to talk to as a good friend :3 

hmm not sure who else im missing but everyone here is great to talk to even the ones i didnt mention...didnt want to mess up the names xD lol 

I do have certain users on here that I use to talk artist to artist but as time progressed they all moved platforms or don't get on much or not at all but good to hear people still talk on here xD

@AJ2489 definitely one of my best friends on here, enjoyable to be around and always fun to talk with! @Tacodidra Always there with a smile and positive all the time! @lyrabetes3939 So much fun to hang around with, always cheerful! @Partialgeek514 Such a good friend, helping me, always cheering me up and joking around! @Sherbert MGS My first friend on the forums, lost track how much we talked, just such an awesome friend! @Arc Flash we both live in NC lol, no surprise you are one of my top friends! @DivineSoul1000 Amazing friend. Always there for me, always with a positive attitude! @Ninetales You are a lot of fun to talk with, always happy! @Phosphor Couldn't forget you, you are an amazing person to be a friend with! @Prospekt You always make me feel good and happy inside!

Couldn't mention everyone but I love you all and the rest!:D

• Brohoof 3

While I have many AMAZING friends that I've made during my time on MLP Forums my closest friends are @ChB @Captain Clark & @Totally Lyra.

Not only are they great friends who I can joke around with but they are also people who I know will be there for me & have my back no matter what. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

While I have many AMAZING friends that I've made during my time on MLP Forums my closest friends are @ChB @Captain Clark & @Totally Lyra.

Not only are they great friends who I can joke around with but they are also people who I know will be there for me & have my back no matter what. 

Awwww, thanks, BFFFF. :D 

Same to you, @Totally Lyra, and @Captain Clark.

*Hugs*

5ba91c0323e309221a1e7069c0f19940.jpg

• Brohoof 3

My Special Somepony is the core of my life and isn’t on these forums. But I have a cousin that I’m crazy about even though she seldom hangs out here. I have a group of pony friends on here and they know who they are.   

• Brohoof 1