Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv New episodes of The Proud Family coming to Disney+

ggg-2

News straight from Tommy Davidson himself, The Proud Family is back! Originally from 2001-2005 (first premiering just a few short days after 9/11 actually), i'm curious how this'll go as the references humor and lingo of the era that is so integral has since become very outdated.

Edited by ggg-2

Never heard of this show (I'm assuming it's a show?)....but cool to see something from my childhood years make a comeback even though I've never seen it....I guess that would be, my early childhood haha.

The proud family? Talk about a blast from the past.  It's seems some old cartoons are coming back, hence invader zim just released its new movie. 

• Brohoof 1

I feel like this show isn't the best Disney show to bring back. Something like Recess would work better given its concept is still relevant and isn't as "of the era" as The Proud Family used to be. But I'm not against it, I remember enjoying the show.

The show was fairly well liked. I'm kinda surprised they're bringing it back given it wasn't as big as say, Kim Possible, Recess or Lilo and Stitch, but I reckon it still has a lot left to give.

I personally like the idea of Disney using revivals to gauge appeal, there's another certain 1 season show I think is due for a return

Spoiler

*coughwolverineandthexmencough*

• Brohoof 1