Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Can you eat raw food?

Angle Alastor

On 8/20/2019 at 8:14 AM, Flow said:

Eating stuff like raw cookie dough is actually dangerous, since it contains raw eggs. You can run the risk of contracting salmonella from it.

On topic, the raw stuff I like is raw fish, be it sashimi, sushi, or even poki. I also eat some fruits and vegetables raw too.

Oh yeah, I like raw cookie dough. The risk is much less than with raw fish. Though sushi and sashimi that's prepared correctly is not much risk either.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/19/2019 at 10:30 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Uh....depends on what it is. Raw fish I can eat, and I like my beef/steak not exactly raw but definitely pink, and I LOVE raw onions and mushrooms. Raw potatoes are also good. 

Absolutely same with me. My friends think I'm a freak or something, as I love raw potatoes and onions :D 

Also i like raw broccoli. 

I love raw potatoes, sushi, cookie dough and extremely rare steak. I’d love to try steak tartar but my mom never let me have it growing up because she thought it would be dangerous to eat because of bacteria and such. I’m almost willing to take that risk.    

25 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I love raw potatoes, sushi, cookie dough and extremely rare steak. I’d love to try steak tartar but my mom never let me have it growing up because she thought it would be dangerous to eat because of bacteria and such. I’m almost willing to take that risk.    

I’m thinking of making that soon. ;)

Well I'll happily eat raw fish (sushi for example), raw mushrooms, onions, potatoes, and I like my steak a little pink. 

I tried a bite of a raw garlic clove once. Let's just say it was up out of my stomach in ten seconds flat. 

I can definitely eat fruits raw, carrots, and sushi. I’m sure that I eat more raw foods but I can’t think of them. For those of you who can eat onions raw, I find that to be incredible. That’s just crazy to me.

• 2 months later...

Yes, I can eat certain fish raw, like Gravlax (which is delicious! Also I LOL at the English name, who came up with that?).

Anything else? Only if I was stomach worms! :orly:

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...