Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is better Unikitty or Pinkie Pie

MLPForLife

Who is better?

UnikittyEE92B55F-8814-4F0C-AFD3-89E121F49881.png.aa08d12b59448f528cc81ca7a25c184a.png

or

Pinkie Pie7B64B501-C345-4BBB-A93C-EB28456C9CA6.thumb.png.9e319da270f2b10989f2038524cbf2e0.png

Give me a reason why you like Pinkie Pie or Unikitty or...both Unikitty and Pinkie Pie

If you don’t know who ether Pinkie Pie or Unikitty or both Unikitty and Pinkie are just skip this thing. 

@MLPForLife

The section Non-Pony Artwork is designated for sharing artwork that is not related to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The section Octavia’s Hall in general is to be used to share artwork created by a user. This topic is not sharing artwork.

Your question revolves around My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic but not directly. Therefore, I am moving it to Sugarcube Corner.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie all the way. Unikitty is a bit one dimensional. There are so many facets to pinkie beyond her general pep. She has goals, dreams, purpose, she cares deeply, she goes above and beyond in everything she does. Unikitty just likes to party. (I have not seen the unikitty mini series so I base this off the lego movies.)

• Brohoof 1

Unikitty looks really cute! It is the first time I see that design as well. I am not so found of Pinkie as a character. So I would be brave and go with Unikitty (knowing nothing about Unikitty)!

The Ponk. I like The Funny One a lot. :ooh:

5 hours ago, MLPForLife said:

If you don’t know who ether Pinkie Pie

I mean, who doesn't know her? That's awfully odd to say... Considering we're on a site all about candy horses. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...