Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All Changelings must Return to the Hive, RIGHT now!

Pharynx

2 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

I don’t know. Ever since he reformed himself, he’s become a shell of himself. :P

-snickers- True, but I imagine even so, some changelings might find him quite cuticle.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, TBD said:

Changling from Hive 22665 reporting to duty SIR! It may seems I may have found the problem...it has come to my attention that @DivineSoul1000 has started this little pizza, chocolate h, hearts and hugs hand out all over at the game forum. This *munching on chocolate* may be the reason of this issue. *munching some more chocolate*. I believe we should take this action  seriously to avoid any intruder to the hive SIR! *although hugs would be nice right about now and more chocolates* 

Oh, and another major issues to address....THERE'S COLD SOUP. i REPEAT, COLD SOUP. This soup ain't gonna warm itself you know?

It is my duty to provide my Queen with as much sustanance as possible!

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, DivineSoul1000 said:

I am a proud and loyal supporter of Queen Chrysalis!

How much pride does she have left? Probably less than you, I imagine....

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

I don’t know. Ever since he reformed himself, he’s become a shell of himself. :P

I’m cicada jokes around here... ;) 

• Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, DivineSoul1000 said:

It is my duty to provide my Queen with as much sustanance as possible!

Although my loyalty lies with the Queen of the Night, Queen Chrysalis is not a bad choice either. 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, DivineSoul1000 said:

She can take pride in knowing that one pony hasn't abandoned her! 

You mean that she's only respected by something she considers food?

That's gonna give her a self-confidence boost right there.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Thorax said:

38l6rb.jpg.7b9b9adf5cd6649593a35298e1cf6685.jpg

Yeah, that's right. I know how to use memes, now. There's a website that adds captions!

He's always so brash...

Yeah? You sure you wanna do this? You sure you wanna start with me, in front of all your little pony friends, Thorax? How about I let them in on the fact that our mighty leader still sleeps by firefly light, or how he woke up yelling for me the other night when he had a night terror about flyswatter monsters.

Why don't we leave the serious business to me. Once I have them safe in the hive, you can do whatever you want with them.

3 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

@Pharynx I see this new ranking made you a little bugged out. ;) 

3 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

1 hour ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Mhm. @Pharynx needs to start shedding his temper ASAP. ;) 

You. I don't think I like you.

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Pharynx said:

You. I don't think I like you.

You and Rarity have one big thing in common. You both feel a little crabby every now and then. ;)

• Brohoof 1

*raises hand*   

Uhm... h-hello?  Mr. Angry Buggo?  I'm not a changeling (I count as more of a draconequus, actually), but I know what it's like to feel as though the world you know is falling apart - trust me, I know - and, though I might not be much in your eyes, I would like to volunteer to h-help with the chores that need doing.  Mr. Angry.  Sir.

And King Happybug?  I would be happy to lend my... erm, 'hand'... to the efforts of the Hive; many of us really enjoy the presence of you, Anger Beetle & all the rest of your subjects, and we would be willing to put in our own labor, if it'll get you and all the others back here sooner.

O-okay... if I'm needed, I'll just... b-be over here.  Thank you for your time, Drill Sgt. Madfly and Lord Smileyhopper.    

*hides in corner*

• Brohoof 1

Ambie:  Uhm… I don't even know if I'm even part of the hive, being something akin to second-generation changeling by blood, but... I'll report to @Pharynx! Most posthaste!

...Because he scares me. Which is... an important thing in leadership, if my history books have anything to say about it!

Plus, I'm all for those mandated naptimes! Rest is good for guarding, right?

… and we have running water facilities in there, right? Changelings bathe, right?....cough. S-sure! Whatever you say, Pharynx, Sir!

• Brohoof 1

I focus on real life for two days, and I lose all control of the forum. Sweet Celestial what is going on here?

TWO DAYS! 

@Pharynx I think I know how you feel. 

• Brohoof 2