Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All Changelings must Return to the Hive, RIGHT now!

Pharynx

Deer admin is confused, and probably not amused. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 2

@Pharynx

Changeling Will Guide speaking here.

You know that because my soul is with Unicorn Will Guide I have to stay with him wherever he goes. But if you really want me to return to the Hive, I shall let U. Will go with me. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Right, my soulmate?

Unicorn Will Guide: Right! If I have to spend some time at the Changeling Hive, I'll do it. Besides, this means I might get to see @Thorax in action! C. Will, you may drive our vessel (body) for the duration of this Event.

(C. Will switches out!)

Well, then let's go! (Starts heading to the Hive)

To might be continued....

• Brohoof 1

Pathetic changelings! I was planning to entertain myself by annihilating you with smoke and fire, but I have managed to find an even more suitable method to end your current existence.

Is there not one, single democracy in all of this world? I don't let any creature, pony or otherwise, tell me what to do. Changlinglings, do what want you as individuals. 

Edited by 2nd Amendment Brony

10 hours ago, Pharynx said:

Yeah? You sure you wanna do this? You sure you wanna start with me, in front of all your little pony friends, Thorax? How about I let them in on the fact that our mighty leader still sleeps by firefly light, or how he woke up yelling for me the other night when he had a night terror about flyswatter monsters.

Why don't we leave the serious business to me. Once I have them safe in the hive, you can do whatever you want with them.

You. I don't think I like you.

Umm, I have a message from a certain airship-based changeling. He said he'd love to come back, but is involved in a spice delivery with a zebra tribe...

• Brohoof 2

Silly Foals! 

Why you all bicker and and argue about who is a prettier pony, what adventures are the best, and who should return to the hive, I am making designs on something grander and more glorious than you pathetic creatures can imagine. 

If I can’t have my Hive, I’ll take this place instead. 

• Brohoof 5

Shhhh. You don’t want to spoil are little surprise would you Queenie? Tirek still hasn’t found the power source for this place, and I’m still scouting out who might be clever enough to pay attention to the signs. I have my doubts that anypony here  will catch it when it happens next week, but maybe we’ll be surprised. 

0E578437-A6D5-4ED7-9D82-A30423F81CA3.thumb.jpeg.0f30ebbe138fbb112a008c8a37e47438.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

who is a prettier pony

Um.. I’m actually a hairless monkey :pout:

1 minute ago, Cozy Glow said:

Shhhh. You don’t want to spoil are little surprise would you Queenie? Tirek still hasn’t found the power source for this place, and I’m still scouting out who might be clever enough to pay attention to the signs. I have my doubts that anypony here  will catch it when it happens next week, but maybe we’ll be surprised. 

0E578437-A6D5-4ED7-9D82-A30423F81CA3.thumb.jpeg.0f30ebbe138fbb112a008c8a37e47438.jpeg

Having John C. As our rank is already surprising enough. 

• Brohoof 1

729980BF-6975-4BED-A066-BC6A7C4CD69D.thumb.jpeg.2aadf35e41c51008c2241ccc60f82785.jpeg

What the heck is going on here?

Pharynx is one thing, but Chrysalis and Cozy in the mix as well could spell disaster

Edited by Monado_Dash
  • Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Monado_Dash said:

What the heck is going on here?

Pharynx is one thing, but Chrysalis and Cozy in the mix as well could spell disaster

My guess is...

Invasion is coming.

5FDCBFCD-0AB2-4D3D-8126-465C027C9903.gif.8521e08d5a3e202cb6e02a6be1789abe.gif

• Brohoof 3

50 minutes ago, Cozy Glow said:

You three again?! Didst thou not receiveth enough of a beating in the dreamscape last time, that you've returned for more?

image.thumb.png.69365784c4d7d22dff90d5357b8f2210.png

• Brohoof 6

57 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Silly Foals! 

Why you all bicker and and argue about who is a prettier pony, what adventures are the best, and who should return to the hive, I am making designs on something grander and more glorious than you pathetic creatures can imagine. 

If I can’t have my Hive, I’ll take this place instead. 

51 minutes ago, Cozy Glow said:

When did my announcement turn into the Social Rejects of Society Club? Get your own thread, and a more menacing demeanor while you're at it. We all know the end result is going to be the same, whatever you cook up. I might not care about this place but that doesn't mean Thorax and his army of pony friends don't.

Speaking of, @Thorax, you failed to mention she's here, and that she's spending time with children, now. Do you need a chaperone or something?

• Brohoof 5

Thorax_grins_awkwardly_at_Twilight_Sparkle_S7E15.thumb.png.25861ec10382d85c0929e32c3e5e7444.png

Uhh, @Pharynx I'd really prefer you not antagonize the bad guys needlessly! I had no idea Chrysalis was here, or this team she's with, but let's not engage with them until we need to, right?

• Brohoof 4

Just now, BornAgainBrony said:

Aside from that whole 'kidnapping a bunch of world leaders and replacing them with clones' thing.

I meant during "A Canterlot Wedding" when Queen Chrysalis was just trying to find a way to feed her subjects. 

• Brohoof 2