Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Night-themed pony fan club

Disky Bolt

I'm surprised not to see any night-themed pony fan club here. Then, let's start it here!

All night-themed pony and characters are welcomed, including Luna/Nightmare Moon, thestrals, and any other ponies which design is based on things related to night.

Rule : Please post night-themed ponies only. The defination of night-themed ponies :

ponies with darker shade of colouring. Moondancer don't count as night-themed ponies, even though her name has "Moon" in it.

lunar_empire_wallpaper_by_jamesg2498_d59ebpy-pre.thumb.jpg.1164e8d4b911cc6326b22dc5522ce138.jpg

Edited by Disky Bolt

4 hours ago, Disky Bolt said:

I'm surprised not to see any night-themed pony fan club here. Then, let's start it here!

All night-themed pony and characters are welcomed, including Luna/Nightmare Moon, thestrals, and any other ponies which design is based on things related to night.

Maybe because each one of them, including bats, have their own fan club each :huh:

(edited)
1 minute ago, Steve Piranha said:

Maybe because each one of them, including bats, have their own fan club each :huh:

Yup but let's just a night-themed fan club here. Or maybe I should change it into Lunar Republic fan club, or maybe night-themed oc club? 

Edited by Disky Bolt

21 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I approved this since it follows a schema beyond just Nightmare Moon and such. All dark themed and night themed ponies is a unique approach and allows people to post some of the more obscure characters .... like

5B322D51-C604-4F68-AE8D-9AF5BA5F9FF0.jpeg

Fun fact, my son cosplayed as Night Glider at the 2016 BABSCon with the wings and ears custom created thanks to @Troblems

8 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I approved this since it follows a schema beyond just Nightmare Moon and such. All dark themed and night themed ponies is a unique approach and allows people to post some of the more obscure characters .... like

5B322D51-C604-4F68-AE8D-9AF5BA5F9FF0.jpeg

Fun fact, my son cosplayed as Night Glider at the 2016 BABSCon with the wings and ears custom created thanks to @Troblems

Thanks! In that case, I should keep this page in great maintenance. 

For a head start, I'd post my own oc first. She's a night-themed unicorn called Moonlight Toccata

IMG_20190822_202041_242.thumb.jpg.b25acd12e1c329b2459bb05e68c942b3.jpg

• 3 years later...