Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zero Tolerance for Spoilers and Speculation

Jeric

I think that we have been pretty good with spoilers lately with all the airings. With Aussies airing the finale by the 9th of September now is the best time to remind you all that we will not be nice about spiking the show before the US airdate. 

ANYTHING that confirms ANYTHING in the last three episodes must be in the Season 9 Spoilers forum. That means no references in a post, blog, or status update. I don’t care if you put a spoiler tag or not, sometimes the area loads before the tag hides the text or image. No titles should contain any spoilers even if it’s posted in the Spoiler Forum. No art. No fics. No vlogs and reviews. I’m sending out this message to all active users via email, making sure Buffy and our Welcome PM states this as well. Don’t be that guy. Don’t ruin the end for others that want to wait. 

And by not being nice, I mean that any spoilers about the last episodes made outside of the Season 9 Spoilers can carry a temp ban until the US airing is over. 

That is all. 

• Brohoof 22

• The title was changed to Zero Tolerance for Spoilers and Speculation

Since I am reading everything, someone posted a status update that made me stop and pause. 

All Season 9 Spoilers and Speculation now go in the Season 9 Spoiler Forum. It has been renamed. So any logical and illogical guesses go there as well. I am now aware of every major spoiler myself, so .... just saying. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck ... you are on vacation until October. Thanks. 

Yes this is somewhat Draconian. We don't care. If you are an established user and think this is a shitty thing because staff is making you all post in a separate area away from people who want to wait, you are going to have to grin and bear it. If this decision causes you to leave the forum, well ... make sure you close the door on the way out. Air Conditioning is expensive you know.

Anything not aired in the US is to discussed in the Season 9 Spoiler Forum. That means spoilers, speculation, wild guesses, and reactions to the episodes not yet aired in the US. Do any of the above, and your account is suspended until the show is over. 

I think that covers everything. :umad:

• Brohoof 11

tl;dr

Ooooooh, y'wanna tell 'em about that one thing?  With the stuff?  And the stuff and things?

post-14402-0-99757400-1380327280.gif.f55260680071a800c20e34694e16d058.gif

... yyyyyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh... just DON'T.

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was unpinned