Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What stallion would you want to be your boyfriend?

Lucky Bolt

We got a thread on which pony would be your girlfriend, so why not a thread discussing which stallion would you date as your boyfriend? :bedeyes: 

Please keep your posts SFW

I personally have a hard time choosing between Braeburn, Sandbar, and Soarin haha. 

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Please keep your posts SFW

Fuck this will be one of the hardest posts I've ever made here (only seconded by the Who's your favorite wonderbolt thread).

I've got to say Braeburn or Soarin,
I'd rather not go into more depth than that

• Brohoof 3

This chart may be outdated and I haven't been able to fix it, since I can't seem to find the original blank chart source to refresh my answers.

Still most of the Stallions here have caught my eyes

59e394438ec43_MyLittleHarem_LI.jpg.b910d77ce470999ec1b71f7bfdff09dd.jpgIn Spike's case, I imagined him to be much older. The thing they all have in common is their adorkable and even relatable personalities.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, FeatherStream said:

hmmm shinning armor :3 ^^ 

2 minutes ago, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

Another Shinning Armor fan. :squee:

Shining Armour is so sexy!
Infact WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE JUST ONE:P

6 minutes ago, Kamii said:

I've always liked Thunderlane, so I guess he would be the one (you guys disappointed me with the lack of lanes of thunder...).

original.gif

I love all the wonderbolts!

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Will Guide said:

This chart may be outdated and I haven't been able to fix it, since I can't seem to find the original blank chart source to refresh my answers.

Still most of the Stallions here have caught my eyes

59e394438ec43_MyLittleHarem_LI.jpg.b910d77ce470999ec1b71f7bfdff09dd.jpgIn Spike's case, I imagined him to be much older. The thing they all have in common is their adorkable and even relatable personalities.

Sunburst is quite the cutie too. :3 Also with Feather Bangs, this might be weird but I love how in most shots his tail wraps around like that. Don't know why but I think that is cute.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Kyoshi said:

Sunburst is quite the cutie too. :3 Also with Feather Bangs, this might be weird but I love how in most shots his tail wraps around like that. Don't know why but I think that is cute.

I bet you brohoof me because of Star Tracker, right? His excitable personality left quite an impression on me. Not to mention when I started with this show, Twilight was the Pony I identified with.

11 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Star Tracker, no contest in the pony world. He is adorable and seems so nice. So sad he only got one appearance but he was wonderful.

1555169__safe_screencap_star+tracker_twi

I'd probably put Star Tracker a very close second to be honest. :sealed:

Does it matter if I'm a stallion too?

.To be honest I have things for both the mares and other stallions. (but is straight anyway.)

Sandbar and Sunburst are cuties though.

And Soarin!

Adore them.

And Stygian is awesome too.

But would I use "boyfriend"? I dunno...

Edited by Toastypk

Finally bringing husbandos/male crushes into the light! Forget the waifus. Sorry not sorry.

I would date Thunder Lane, Soarin, Shining Armor, Braeburn, Double Diamond, or Feather Bangs ❤️

• Brohoof 1