bk_arts

Hello! I just started watching series and already hooked on!

Thank you for reading!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: I just wanted find people to talk about ponys so i wrote my little pony forums at google.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

When i first saw cuteness of Rainbow Dash i knew this was the series of my taste.I started a new hobby called Clay Figure Sculpturing and i did Rainbow Dash figure. Also if you want me to make your favorite character from series i will gladly create them for you. Cheers!

9YYdzN.jpg 

Hay there @bk_arts! Welcome to MLP Forums! Nice to see another fellow Rainbow Dash lover. :wub:

Ah, a newcomer! Welcome! I envy you - you get to watch all the episodes for the very first time!

Enjoy your time at the forum!

Hi @bk_arts and welcome to a very friendly place! Feel free to stay and have fun!
I have done some polymer clay figure sculpturing myself, mostly to learn about perspective for characters. It did indeed pay off! However, way too difficult and time consuming!

Badges

Welcome to these very forums!

Hi there, new little buddy.

482456_599170720150681_381763491_n.png?_

Do not cry for I have me for being awesome and you to hug!

16 hours ago, Quinch said:

Holy carp, you make this look stupid easy.

I am new in this craft and still learning. I know it is not perfect but i do not think it is looks stupid like you said. 

Hello, hello there and welcome to the herd! ^_^ 

That's a really nice figurine! XDlaR1K.png It is nicely made, though the only thing that really catches my attention are her eyes. :P The way they stick out from face makes them look huge, thus slightly creepy. Adding eyelashes would definitely make them look nicer too. :pout:

Other than that, it's really nice, I like it. Keep it up! :yay:

3 hours ago, bk_arts said:

I am new in this craft and still learning. I know it is not perfect but i do not think it is looks stupid like you said. 

I believe he meant, that your video made clay figure sculpturing look way easier than it really is.

...And yeah, everything looks easy at first. :P 

33 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello, hello there and welcome to the herd! ^_^ 

That's a really nice figurine! XDlaR1K.png It is nicely made, though the only thing that really catches my attention are her eyes. :P The way they stick out from face makes them look huge, thus slightly creepy. Adding eyelashes would definitely make them look nicer too. :pout:

Other than that, it's really nice, I like it. Keep it up! :yay:

I believe he meant, that your video made clay figure sculpturing look way easier than it really is.

...And yeah, everything looks easy at first. :P 

Thank you for your support! Next time i'll try to add eyelashes and also if you want me to make your favorite one please pm me!  :D

You're welcome; Looking forward to it then! ^_^ 

Hmm.. no idea to be honest. Princess Celestia or Twilight would be nice. dfEG13d.png

6 hours ago, bk_arts said:

Oh, no, I meant you make it look so easy it's stupid {i.e. like, make it look really, really easy}. I didn't mean to come across as critical - quite the opposite.

2 hours ago, Quinch said:

Oh, no, I meant you make it look so easy it's stupid {i.e. like, make it look really, really easy}. I didn't mean to come across as critical - quite the opposite.

Oh sorry. English is not my first language so i can understand things bluntly. Thank you. If you want me to make one of your favorite characters pm me bro!

(edited)

Welcome to the herd and mee too

Edited by KidDisRespect_

I'm still making my way through the episodes as well, but really connected with the show!  Welcome!