Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Game of Trapped Love (RP with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiled and nods "It would be the perfect wedding in my opinion" she says and then hugs him "and yes, if you could please put the dishes in the kitchen sink to do later, that'd be great, then we can just snuggle some more, either on the sofa or in bed" she'd say with a smile, though the smile had the look of tiredness to it.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AzureMoon

"Are you kidding me? It was the perfect wedding. Now we'll be able to have that perfect wedding again." Dynamo smiled as he returned the hug. Upon hearing her response, Dynamo nodded as he chuckled softly. Taking notice of the tired look in Sora's eyes. "I can definitely put the dishes away, sweetheart. Also, I would probably suggest snuggling, or falling asleep on the sofa. You look really tired and I don't know if your room is up the stairs, or somewhere on this floor." He levitated the dishes over towards him as the blue unicorn got up from his seat. After making his exit of the room, he entered the kitchen as he placed the dishes into the sink. After letting the dishes soak, Dynamo made his way back into the living room.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile and nod "It is up the stairs a-and I think I can make it" she says softly, standing up and waiting for Dynamo to return. Once he does, she smiles "come on, this way, my bed surely would be more comfortable and not to mention more spacious than the sofa" she'd smile tiredly, leading him towards her room "Forgive the mess"

@AzureMoon

As he made his return, Dynamo nodded as he took her talon into his hand. "Okay and I just wanted to make sure, sweetheart. I know you'll be able to make your way upstairs, but I didn't want to make you go overboard. We wouldn't want either of us to walk up the steps, while tired and then fall back down. That would make for a fun ride by sliding down the steps." He chuckled as he was joking. "Of course, I would have gone and tried to carry you like a princess. Since you are and always will be my princess, after all." He gave a playful smirk, before he was lead by Sora up the steps towards her room. "Nothing beats a comfy mattress and no need to apologize, babe. We just got back and it couldn't be helped. If you'd like, then I can help clean up the mess after our nap/rest." He would say, giving his girlfriend a small, yet kind and understanding smile. 

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles and nods "Mmhm, well lets go then" she would say, nuzzling him as she was helped up and she looks at him "And you, my knight in shining armor" she would say as she holds his hand and walks up the stairs with him "It would be a bit of a short ride" she'd chuckle in response to his little joke, "A nice long sleep with the one I love, then maybe we can plan on our trip to Mt Aeris" she would say, looking to him with a smile.

@AzureMoon

Dynamo smiled with a nod as she took his hand into her talon. "If you say so, then lead the way, m'lady." He would say as he returned the nuzzle. He chuckled at her comment as they began to walk up the flight of stairs. "You do make a valid point/argument. So, I guess I can't argue with that form of logic." He would chuckle, before continuing. "I know I see you as my princess, but at least you're a princess that's both strong and can fight." He looked to her with a smile as Sora had explained her plans. "I couldn't ask for anything better. Just being able to be with the one I love is all I ever need. That, and planning our trip to Mt. Aeris sounds great. It would give us time to let the others know of when we'd be out of town."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles and nods, leading him towards the bedroom. As they reached the bedroom, she'd close the door behind them, get down to nothing and just flopped onto the bed. She covers a yawn and gets under the covers, waiting for Dynamo "come to sleep love, and if we sleep through the rest of the day and night, well who can blame us?"

@AzureMoon

As they reached the bedroom, Dynamo looked around to see the room was pretty standard. A couple of gaming posters were on the walls, while there was a bed and plushies. "It looks like you weren't kidding when you said you had plushies and figurines." He would say, his ears perked as she closed the door behind them. He looked to Sora and blushed, before she walked over to the bed and got under the covers. As he listened to her remark, the blue unicorn couldn't help in chuckling in agreement. "Okay and you're right about that. If we are asleep for the rest of the day, then it's not our fault." He would say, making his way over towards the bed and got under the covers.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles and nods, nuzzling him as he climbed under the blankets to join her. She snuggles up to him "In all fairness, it's already pretty late, so I don't think anyone can blame us" she says as she then stared up at the ceiling "Word to the wise, I'm just like I was in game when it comes to sleep. I like to talk in bed before falling asleep, it helps me to get my mind clear before we go to sleep." she would say and sigh as she would cuddle up to him more, "I hope you like it in Mt Aeris, I do hope we can live there, I really do miss my family"

@AzureMoon

As Sora snuggled up to him, Dynamo chuckled slightly as he wrapped his arms around her, before holding her close. "It has been a long day, in my opinion. Getting back to the real world and trying to fit back into society. At least, getting the gist of what's been going on." He would say, taking notice of the griffon looking up towards the ceiling. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You always were like that when we were starting off in the game. I didn't blame you as I enjoyed getting to know you more and more. It feels like I picked up your habit, as well." He chuckled once more as he looked up to stare at the ceiling. "I hope I like Mt. Aeris too. From what you've described, it sounds like a lovely place. It would also be nice to meet your family in person. You've mentioned them from time to time in the game, but I don't think we had a chance to talk about them. What are your mom and dad like? Do you have any siblings?"

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles a little and nods "Well..my parents are quite nice, they own a quill shop" she smiles with a chuckle ""Premium Griffon Quills" is what it is called, though they do sell quills from other birds, but Griffon Quills are quite popular" she says and nuzzles him lovingly "As for siblings, blood related nope, but as I said before, I was pretty much adopted into Princess Skystar's family" she giggles

@AzureMoon

"Is it just quills they sell, or do they sell things besides quills." Dynamo joked, recalling a shop in town that sold both quills and sofas. He was surprised as his question had been answered. "How do they get the quills in the first place? I didn't know there were other kinds of quills being made. I guess it must be the way they write or something along those lines." He shrugged his shoulders as he didn't really have an exact answer. To the blue unicorn, he would always use a pencil when it involved writing. "So, I guess the whole 'princess' title I gave you wasn't so farfetched, after all." He chuckled along with Sora as he returned the nuzzle. "I think you told me before about someone by the name of Skystar. Something along the lines of being hyperactive and having a bubbly personality? I can tell I know someone in Ponyville, who would get along great with Skystar. Based on what you said, the two of them could be related." He chuckled once more as he could only imagine the interaction between Pinkie and Skystar. 

@Dynamo Pad

She would think for a moment "I think they sell other things, but it's been quite a while" she says, nuzzling him "As for the whole princess thing, you are sort of right, I just don't like the title" she giggles "As for Skystar knowing Pinkie...I think they already know each other" she chuckles a little.

@AzureMoon

"That's good to know. It's always good to sell different things when opening up a business. Otherwise, sales and such wouldn't do well if everyone soon owned the one thing a store would sell. Of course, it's always good to buy an extra quill if said quill broke when writing." He would say, smiling with a nod. "So, I guess what I said before wasn't so farfetched. I know you said you don't like the title, but I hope it's okay if I can still call you my princess. After all, you'll always be my princess." He chuckled, returning the nuzzle. "Really? I didn't expect Pinkie and Skystar to know each other. I mean, I heard there was a sort of invasion from the Storm King. All I know is that we gained some new allies when standing up to this Storm King. I guess Skystar was one of them. I guess I can't be surprised as Pinkie is friends with almost everyone." He would say as he chuckled slightly. 

@Dynamo Pad

"You can call me your princess, dear" she'd say, nuzzling him and then kissing him before closing her eyes "Well it's late love, we can get some well deserved sleep and rest and discuss our plans over breakfast and coffee tomorrow" she would say, snuggling up to him and then falling asleep.

@AzureMoon

Dynamo smiled as Sora allowed him to call her a princess. "Awesome and thank you for letting me know, sweetheart." He would say, returning the nuzzle and kissing her back. As he heard her remark, Dynamo closed his eyes as he tried to cover up a yawn, but to no avail. "Okay and it's definitely getting late. I'm okay with discussing the plans over breakfast tomorrow." He says, snuggling up to her and kissing her forehead. "Good night and sweet dreams, my love." He would say, before slowly closing his eyes and falling asleep.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles as she would hear Dynamo saying goodnight, and then closed her eyes, swiftly falling asleep, as it was the first time in two years that she had slept on a real bed. She would snuggle up to him and smile more in her sleep.

(edited)

@AzureMoon

Dynamo sighed with a smile as he closed his eyes. Surprisingly, he was able to fall asleep pretty quickly. He wasn't sure, but his only explanation was that he was sleeping on a real bed. Since he had been trapped inside a video game for two years. It also helped that he had the love of his life snuggled in his embrace.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

As the first rays of the morning sunlight shone through the cracks of the curtains in Sora's bedroom, Sora stretches and yawns. She looked next to her and smiled to see Dynamo sleeping soundly next to her. She'd kiss his cheek before putting on some clean underwear and an oversized tshirt and made her way to the kitchen, putting on her cd player, but at a low level, so as to not wake Dynamo up. 

She rummaged through her cupboards for something to cook or to eat, huffing as it would seem there wasn't anything.. "Guess we're ordering something or eating out" she'd stretch.

@AzureMoon

As a new day had begun in Canterlot, Dynamo had slowly opened his eyes. He squinted his eyes as the sunlight shone through the bedroom curtains. He slowly sat up in bed, looking around in wonder of where he was. Thinking back, he soon realized that he was in Sora's bedroom. 'Oh, that's right. We finally made it out of the game.' He sighed softly as he smiled at the idea that he was finally home. He didn't even mind waking up early in the morning. He looked around for Sora, while noticing that she wasn't next to him. After getting out of bed with a stretch of his arms and back. The blue unicorn had made his exit of the room in search of his girlfriend. 

After heading down the steps, he soon arrived in the living room. He could hear a rummaging through the cupboards in the kitchen, while smiling at the thought of finally finding his favorite griffon. As he reached the kitchen, his assumptions were correct as he walked over to her. "Good morning, babe. How did you sleep last night?" He asks as he wrapped his arms around her, before pulling Sora into a hug.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile a little as she held Dynamo's hands in her talons, "Like a log babe, thanks to you being there" she would say "Unfortunately, the bad news is, there's nothing to eat here for breakfast or at all" she'd say, sighing "soo, either we go out to eat or order something in" she'd say, "And depending on our plans, we need to go shopping for food" she groans, if there was one thing she hated, it was food shopping, or anything shopping really, on account of how she can be quite indecisivie.

@AzureMoon

"I'm glad to know that you were able to have a nice rest. It was the same for me. It honestly felt really nice falling asleep in a real bed. It also helped that you were right by my side, as well." He chuckled with a smile. "That's a shame, but I wouldn't really call that bad news." He frowned, taking notice of her sighing. "Hmm...since we have to go food shopping, then we can go out to eat. I don't know much about Canterlot, but I can imagine there would be something to get pancakes, or something like that. Plus, we might see the others out in town. So, it knocks out three birds with one stone, or is the saying two birds with one stone?" He shrugged his shoulders, before smiling and kissing Sora's cheek. 

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile "I suggest we go to have breakfast first and to discuss our plans" she would say "I could possibly get us transport to Mt Aeris. I mean I can fly but as you're a unicorn, you can't" she says, "So a flight there in a hot air balloon or going by ship is better for us"

@AzureMoon

"Okay and that sounds like a plan to me. We might run into the others, but it might still be a little early. I can imagine those who got out of the game might be taking a well deserved rest." Dynamo would say with a smile. At the mention of Mt Aeris, the blue unicorn tilted his head in confusion. "So, we might be going to Mt Aeris today? I mean, I'm all for visiting, but I didn't think we were going right away. I thought the plan was more along the lines of meeting up with the others, while discussing the party and potential rescue of Carter." He would say, before chuckling at the mention of flying. "You do make a valid point. I mean, I can fly with magic, but it's not on the same level of flight as yours. Since my magic drains with how much I use it for flying. So, I wouldn't be able to stay flying for a long time. A hot air balloon or ship is the better option for travel."

@Dynamo Pad

She nods "Pancakes out, food shopping, possibly meeting our friends,and organising out trip, sounds good to me" Sora says as she stretches "Should probably get dressed first though" she'd chuckle, kissing Dynamo on the cheek before making her way to her room to get changed. She soon comes back down in a pair of jeans and a tshirt. "Much better"