Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Game of Trapped Love (RP with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@AzureMoon

Dynamo nodded as she relayed the plan for them to follow. "Okay and I like the sound of this plan. Although, maybe we should add one other thing to the list. If there is anything cold that we are buying from the food store, then we should take it home right away. That way, the food doesn't become spoiled and/or goes back, before possibly meeting our friends." He would say, nodding once more with a chuckle. "I think that would be a good idea. I'll see you in a bit, my love." He smiled as he felt Sora had kissed his cheek. He waited patiently as she soon made her return. "You look really cute, sweetheart. Then again, you always look cute to me." He says, standing up and walking over to her as he kissed her cheek. "I should go and get ready, as well. I'll be back in a bit. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone." He chuckled as he made his way back to her room to get changed. He would soon return in a t-shirt and slightly baggy pants. "There we go. Now I'm ready to start the day."

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Sora giggles and kisses him, "Thank you hon" she would say and then nod to his amendment to their plan. "That sounds like a good idea hon" she'd say "Luckily it would seem that while we were in game, the electricity, gas and water companies had put all my services on hold and then put it all back on after the news that we all got out of the game" she says, kissing his cheek "alright hon, I'll be ready to leave after you've had your shower"

@AzureMoon

"You're welcome and I'm glad you like the idea, sweetheart." He smiles as he returns the kiss. "Oh, really? Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing that my bills were either on hold or paid for. I guess from such a disaster, then the company had to do something for their player's." He says, feeling the kiss upon his cheek, before pouting slightly. "Oh, okay. I just put on a fresh set of clean clothes, but you do make a good point. I'll be right back, babe." He pulled Sora into a hug, before making his way to the bathroom. After getting a shower, Dynamo made his way back down in the same fresh set of clothing he was wearing previously. "There we go. Now I feel so much better. I'm all ready to head out with you, sweetheart."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile and nod as she was waiting for him. After he got back from the bathroom, she hugs him "Great, come on then, breakfast and shopping awaits" she would say, hooking arms with him as they walk out of her apartment and locking the door behind them.

@AzureMoon

After returning to the kitchen, Dynamo smiled as he returned the hug. "Okay, sweetheart. At least we'll be getting breakfast first. I always heard that if you shopped on an empty stomach, then you'll get more than what you were initially going to get. At least that's what my mom always told me." He chuckled, hooking arms with her as they made their way out of the apartment. As she locked the door behind them, he allowed her to lead the way. Considering he had never visited Catnerlot all that often. So, he wasn't really sure where everything was.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles and nods as she then leads him to the car "Yep, breakfast first, then shopping" she would say "We can always discuss our plans during breakfast and.." she smiles somewhat sheepishly at him "We could also um..consider this our first date out of game"

@AzureMoon

“Okay and that sounds perfect.” Dynamo would say with a smile. Nodding as Sora has lead him towards her car. “I’m always up for discussing our plans over breakfast. I can imagine we have a lot to discuss anyway.” He nodded as he made his way over towards the passenger aide of the car. He noticed the sheepish smile, before returning the same expression. “I mean, we have gone on some dates when we were in the game. However, we haven’t gone on a proper date in the real world. In that case, then I would love to consider this our first date.”

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiled and nodded as she would get into the driver's side of the car and buckle up "Hopefully there'll actually be roads to Mt Aeris, that way we can just drive there instead of having to find ways for the both of us to travel there"

@AzureMoon

"I did hear someone had mentioned that there was a train that lead to Mt. Aeris. So, maybe that can be an option if driving is out of the question. Better to take a safe trip, then having to either fly there by magic and flight or by air travel." Dynamo smiled sheepishly, remembering that he wasn't the best with heights. He had dealt with heights when trapped in the game, but it depended more on the height itself. "So, since we are on the way to get something to eat. Do you know of any good diners or restaurants that can make a good breakfast course?" He would ask as he buckled up his seatbelt. 

@Dynamo Pad

Sora nods, buckling up and starting the engine "There's this pretty good pancake and crepe place nearby, it's where I usually go to when I can't really be bothered making myself breakfast" she'd say, as she would then begin the drive. "Don't worry hon, no air travel here, we'll see what our options are"

@Scarlet Araxia

"Crepe's? I've heard of them and even seen crepe's being eaten in anime. Although, I actually haven't had a crepe before. I guess I've got something new I've got to try now." He chuckled as he imagined Sora freaking out about his little confession. "I'm the same way, though. I usually stop by a diner whenever I don't have anything to eat at home, or if I'm in the mood for something I haven't had before." He would say as she began to drive. "Thanks for the reassurance, sweetheart. Even if we had to go by air travel, then I think it would be worth it. Seeing how it's like you said about our options. It's always good to look into every and all sort of options."

@Dynamo Pad

"They're quite good, sort of savoury pancakes if you will" she'd say, driving towards the place where she wanted to take Dynamo. "Personally, I'm not sure even I could fly that far" she would say "so either a drive or train ride would be optimal for both of us, really"

@Scarlet Araxia

Dynamo licked his lips as Sora described the idea behind a crepe. "If you keep talking about it, then I'm going to be drooling." He chuckled, before continuing. "I think they are folded in a way that it's both food and something to hold. Somewhat like a quesadilla, but it's like a folded, fluffy pancake." He would say, rolling his eyes playfully at her remark about flying. "I don't know, babe. You were a strong fighter in the game and could fly like it was nothing. So, I have no doubt that you could probably fly that far. Although, I guess it would depend on how far it is from Canterlot to Mt. Aeris. It's all about being able to make it and not going overboard."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles and starts the engine, driving off towards the pancake place. "I believe they have enchiladas as well, their main dish is the pancake and crepes, but they do serve other things"

@Scarlet Araxia

"At least they sell multiple things instead of just specific food items. I remember a shop that only sold quills and sofa's. I suppose that's one way to sell some accessories if you already have a sofa." He chuckled with a tilt of his head. "I don't think I've had an enchilada either, but I could be wrong. I remember you had me try so many things when you heard of my food list." He rolled his eyes with a smirk as he recalled that conversation like it was yesterday. "You were writing down a list of things you wanted me to try when we got back to the real world. Saying that we'd make those dishes together and try different food, until I couldn't try anything anymore." He grinned with a snicker.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora chuckles and nods "Well yes, that is true" she'd say "So many things you hadn't tried yet and that I wanted you to experience, and then the whole event of us being trapped in the game for three years hit us" she'd say, pulling into a parking spot just outside of the eatery. "Well, here we are"

@Scarlet Araxia

Dynamo chuckled, while giving a nod in agreement. "I remember there were some eateries and other establishments that we were able to experience. After writing a list of things to do, of course. I know that the we lost so much time, but now we can take all the time we need in order to make up for said lost time. Plus, in a way, I don't think we lost so much time. It was being in that game that I was able to meet and fall in love with you." He smiled as they pulled into a parking spot just outside of the eatery. "Awesome and it didn't take that long to get here. I guess it was really close, or we hurried over because we were both pretty hungry." He chuckled as he unbuckled his seatbelt, before exiting his car.

@Dynamo Pad

She chuckles "You're telling me honey" she'd say, as she turned the ignition off and got out of the car "Come on babe, lets go get some food in us before we both starve" she laughs, leading him into to the pancake eatery and finding a booth for them to sit at.

@Scarlet Araxia

"Now, I wouldn't say that. Although, we can't throw away that possibility. Plus, my stomach is going to agree with you on that statement." He chuckled as Sora began to lead him into the eatery. As she found them a booth to sit in, Dynamo looked through the menu that was available. "Huh. You weren't kidding when you said they had so much besides pancakes and crepe's. What are you thinking of getting, sweetheart?" He smiled as he contemplated on what to order.

@Dynamo Pad

She would smile "I know it's a desert one, but the chocolate and cream stack" she would say "I've been craving these in real life ever since we got stuck in the game" she'd say with a giggle "Aand how about a thickshake to share?" she'd say "Wouldn't be a real date without a shared drink or food" she'd giggle.

@Scarlet Araxia

"Technically, there's always dessert after dinner, but I guess there's always an exception. Unless it's Opposite Day, so you can eat dessert first." He would chuckle, before nodding. "What kind of dessert is a chocolate and cream stack? It sort of sounds like an ice cream/pancake combo. It definitely sounds like someone one would crave if you've been stuck in a game for quite a while." He looked through the menu provided for them as he thought of his choices. "Hmm...I might go with a stack of pancakes, a sausage and maybe a strawberry styled crepe. A milkshake sounds perfect to share for a drink. Also, a shared drink sounds like a sort of cliche when it comes to a date. Although, I can't deny something like that. It does sound pretty sweet." He chuckled, but nodded wholeheartedly on the idea of their order.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile "The sugar should hopefully give me the needed energy I need for the rest of the day" she would say, nodding to what Dynamo was saying, then ordering her food, before checking her phone for any updates.

@Crescent Moon

After ordering their food, Dynamo would chuckle with a smile upon hearing Sora's response. "Just be careful not to eat too much sugar. A sugar rush might be something we both need. If you eat too much sugar, then you'll crash and fall asleep for the rest of the day. Although, that doesn't sound like a bad thing. Considering having a sugar rush clash means we'd get to fall asleep and snuggle for the rest of the day." He chuckled once more as they waited for their order. "So, is there any update, sweetheart? I hope the others are okay." He would say as he saw Sora, who was checking her phone for any updates.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora looked up from her phone "They're still looking into the rumours regarding Carter" she says "They're a bit sceptical about some of the leads they had found" she'd say with a bit of a shrug, smiling as their orders arrived and she begun to eat her breakfast.

@Crescent Moon

Dynamo watched as Sora looked up from her phone, while listening to what she had heard about Carter. As their food arrived, Dynamo smiled as he began to take a bite out of his stack of pancakes. "Mmm...this is really good. I never thought I'd miss the taste of real food so much." He would say with food still in his mouth. After taking a chance to chew his food, he looked back to the female griffon with a raised eyebrow. "At least we haven't stopped the search for Carter and the others. Although, what kind of rumors were the others finding that would lead them to be skeptic about it?" He wondered as he took a small sip of their shared drink.