Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Game of Trapped Love (RP with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Dynamo Pad

"It's more the rumours about how he is in a coma in a hospital somewhere, but for some reason information is very scarce and vague" she would say, then nodding at his remark about missing real life food "Mm you're right there, there's the sensation of ingme food, thanks to the neurons, but nothing beats the taste and feeling of being satisfied after a good meal in real life"

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Crescent Moon

"I wonder if some rumors all have the same kind of story. At least he's possibly in a hospital somewhere. The only question is which hospital exactly? I guess it's all scarce and vague as nobody wants any news reports to have word get out. That, or they don't want anyone to jeopardize the health of the victims in this past event." He would say, nodding as the female griffon shared in their agreement. "It makes you wonder if the in game food was able to hold over the need to eat actual food. Perhaps the doctor's could help in getting food into our systems so we wouldn't actually starve. Either way, it's nice being able to eat food together." He took her talons and kissed the back of her claw, before he began going back to his food.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora nodded "well that's the problem with rumours" she would say, "It's hard to tell where the line between the truth and lies gets blurry" she would say and would lean on him a little bit "So I can understand why they are sceptical of the leads, it saves time if they would be chasing a lead and it just turns out to be a wild goose chase" she'd sigh "I just hope they don't get too excited about finding him, only to be let down"

@Crescent Moon

"Yeah and that's what I hate about rumors. Something gets started and everything gets blown out of proportion." Dynamo sighed, knowing that he couldn't argue as it was true. He blinked, before looking down to see Sora, who had leaned on his shoulder a bit. "You're right. It's better to gather the facts and run through the information. It's not worth it if someone works on something, but only to find out it was just a wild goose chase. I can be a bit of a realist, but I do try and stay hopeful. So, I do hope they can find a lead with concrete evidence to go on." He eyed at her breakfast, before an idea popped into his mind. Taking a piece of the chocolate and cream stack in his fork, he held the fork up in front of Sora. "Say aah, sweetheart." He would say with a smile.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora giggled and opened her mouth "aah" she'd say as Dynamo would then feed her. She'd smile and finish her piece she was fed "So, we ought to be able to catch the train to Mt Aeris" she would say "I looked it up and there's a train that goes once every day"

@Crescent Moon

Dynamo smiled with a chuckle as Sora took the food he offered her. Upon hearing the mention of Mt. Aeris, Dynamo nodded as he tried to look for the time. "Do we have to rush in finishing our breakfast? I wasn't sure if we had enough time. I hope we can still finish breakfast." He would say, before raising his eyebrows in surprise. "The train leave once a day? It sounds like a hassle if one were to miss the train. Granted, the distance to Mt. Aeris must be pretty far if it's only traveling once a day."

@Dynamo Pad

She smiles "Don't worry hon, the train doesn't leave until tonight, so we have plenty of time" she would say "We still need to go pack anyway" she smiles, leaning over and kisses his cheek. She would finish her food and drink from their shared drink "If what I remember about food and snacks on the train, is that they can be quite expensive" She'd smile "So we'd be best at least buying our snacks and drinks before going on the train, and as it's an overnight train, we'd need to probably get dinner on the train" she'd say "I think it either arrives at Mt Aeris at either afternoon or evening."

@Crescent Moon

Upon hearing that the train didn't leave until evening, the gamer pony sat back in his seat, while heaving a sigh of relief. "That's good news to hear. I guess I should have asked first what time did the train leave instead of assuming." He smiled, closing one eye as she kissed his cheek. "I guess I forgot about having to pack for the trip. I did make sure to pack, before making my way to Canterlot. So, I'm pretty much set for the trip." He would say, finishing his food and shared the drink with Sora. "You can say that again. Even in a hotel or on a Zeppelin ride. Foods and beverages just seem to be too expensive." He'd chuckle. "I had a feeling the trip would be overnight. Given how far Mt Aeris is, so we'll have to pack accordingly. Dinner is a given as snacks for dinner is not exactly healthy. We'll make a quick trip to the shops to make sure we'll have everything we need. How does that sound, sweetheart?"

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile and nod "It's alright, but you are right, snacks for dinner isn't exactly healthy, nor filling" she would say, closing her eyes "I'm glad at least one of us is packed, that will certainly make things a bit quicker" she'd smile and nuzzle him "I will need to ring my parents though, to let them know that we will be coming, as well letting Princess Skystar and Queen Nova know as well"

@Crescent Moon

"I guess there's an exception to every rule. Considering I usually have snacks in the middle of the night at times if I can't sleep. That, and/or if there isn't any food in the house to eat or heat up." He chuckled with a sheepish smile. "I mean, I did prepare to visit for a few days. Since I know we made a promise to see each other as soon as we left the game. I guess there was a change in plans, but the packing for a few days still holds true." He smiled softly and returned the nuzzle. "I think we can do that as soon as we get back to the house. Should we still go to the shops to get some groceries? I'm not entirely sure how long we'll be staying at Mt. Aeris. Provided that we might stay there for quite some time and all that. So, it'll be good to let the your folks and the others know."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod "Oh midnight snacking is always a good thing, so long as its in moderation" she'd say with a giggle, "as for going to the store, we probably should, which we can do on the way home from here. As for how long we'll be staying in Mt Aeris, no idea"

@Crescent Moon

"I guess it would depend on what you mean by moderation. I sometimes eat a half a bag of chips whenever I'm hungry." Dynamo would say with a chuckle, "Okay and we'll stop by at the store after we pay for our breakfast. Once we're done shopping, then we can go back to your house and start packing. I wasn't sure on how long we would be staying at Mt. Aeries. Given that I remember you said that you were thinking that we should move there. I'm all for the idea as I'm just happy being together with you. I just wasn't sure if food shopping would matter as we would be moving to someplace else." He chuckled once more with a smile.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora chuckles a bit "Well half a bag of chips is okay. It's when you have like three bags in one sitting is when you've gone over board" she would smile "and you are right, but we just need to pick up some snacks and drinks for on the train"

@Crescent Moon

"Glad to know that half a bag of potato chips are okay. I usually just eat food until I'm full. It's not like in the game where everyone basically had bottomless pit-like stomachs. Three bags or more is indeed going a little bit overboard. So, I see your point." Dynamo would smile with a chuckle. "Okay. A couple of snacks and beverages for the train ride sounds good. It's usually more expensive ordering things on a train or other forms of transportation. Maybe we could get some dinner for takeout, so we could take it on the go? That way, it's not just filling up on snacks."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod and smile "Hmm you know, I think that there may be a few places either at or near the station. So I do like that idea, considering the train leaves at night, we wouldn't be holding onto the food for too long while on the train" she'd say "Or we could even eat before getting on the train" she kisses his nose "I still need to pack and let everyone know we'll be going"

@Crescent Moon

Dynamo would smile and nod. "Okay and that's perfect. We'll go and get some snacks, pack up for the trip and then get something to eat before the train. I'm honestly open to either option of eating on the train, or eat before boarding. I guess it depends on where we stop at to get something to eat. Thankfully, there's some fast food places that are near the station." He wiggled his nose as he felt Sora kiss said nose. "Also, that's true. We'll have to let your parents know of us stopping by. Along with letting our friends know of what's going on. Hopefully they won't mind since we'll still help them out on finding Carter."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiles and nods "I'm sure they'll understand, I mean we'll still get to see them in game" she'd say, as she'd pay for their breakfast and then stand up, ready to leave. "We should probably go shopping first, that way it can be packed when we're packing up my stuff"

@Crescent Moon

"I guess that's true. I mean, if we get to still see them in game, then we'd probably would take the game with us. I guess it just feels a bit awkward having to play the game again. I was thinking of taking a break of that game for a while, but I suppose I'll have to figure out a way to conquer that sort of fear." He would say, frowning slightly as Sora had paid for their breakfast, before standing up with her to leave. "Here I was ready to pay for breakfast, but you beat me to it. In that case, then I'm going to treat for dinner later. Maybe we could go half on shopping?" He suggested, nodding as he liked the sound of her plan. "Shopping will get taken care of right away, then packing will be next."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod and smile "I have that fear too, but we know they've dealt with the one who was responsible and they've put in measures to stop it from happening again" she would smile again to him "It's okay, you don't have to keep paying for things for me" she giggles and nuzzles him "though I do appreciate it, and if you'd like we can go halves on the shopping, and if you really want you, you could pay for dinner"

@Crescent Moon

Dynamo gave a shaky nod at Sora's response, but he smiled in knowing that she was right. "You're right about that. Our group of friends were crazy enough to give that final boss an attempt, but they managed to make the impossible to become possible. I just hope whoever is running the game has taken the opportunity and measures to never let that happen again. I'm still all for video games, but that was something I'd never wish upon anyone." He would say, smiling with chuckle. "I know, but still. I want to try and spoil my favorite griffon every now and then. Plus, it's the same for me as you don't have to keep paying for things for me." He nods as he returns the nuzzle. "I appreciate it, as well. I'm okay with going halves with shopping and treating you for dinner. Since you treated for breakfast, of course." He says, making his way towards the exit, before holding the door open for the female griffon.

@Dynamo Pad

"Alright, it's settled then" Sora says "We'll go half on shopping and you can pay for dinner" she says, leading him to her car, returning the nuzzle. "I'll get a friend here to look after my car for us until we can get it to Mt Aeris"

@Crescent Moon

Dynamo nodded as Sora gave the ground rules on their plans for the day, while following her to the car. "Okay and awesome! I think that's the best thing to do. Considering we don't know how long we'll be at Mt. Aeris, before having to bring your stuff over. It's better to make sure that your car is in good shape and runs occasionally instead of leaving it sitting there." He says, walking over towards the passenger side, before entering the vehicle. 

@Dynamo Pad

Sora nods "We'll also have to figure out the best route to drive to get there" she'd say "Honestly though, in looking forward to going home, i haven't seen my parents in ages" she says, beginning to drive to the store.

@Crescent Moon

"When you said figuring out the best route. Did you perhaps mean in the shops and such in Canterlot? I'm guessing it's because of traffic and how busy things can get at this time of day. I remember stopping by here for a tournament once and it was so difficult in navigating the town." Dynamo responded with a smile. "I'm really looking forward to visiting Mt. Aeris. Along with meeting your parents. I remember you would always tell me stories about them. Although, that does bring up a good question that you never told me. Where do they live exactly on Mt. Aeris?" He would ask as Sora began to drive to the store.

@Dynamo Pad

She chuckles "Nope, best route to drive to Mt Aeris, otherwise, I am unsure how we'll get my car there" she'd say and then nod to his question "They live pretty close to the palace there, being close friends with Queen Nova and all' she would say, "I pretty much already know my way around here" she'd say "Still..I do sometimes get lost"