Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Game of Trapped Love (RP with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Etched Daydream

"I guess you'll have to forgive me. I haven't played that many other MMORPG type of games. That, and I don't know many other games that have guilds. Other than some games that have players form teams/clans, or something along those lines." Dynamo chuckled, smiling sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Okay, then. We'll try and meet back up in an hour and go from there. Maybe we can allow this idea to last for a few days. If not, then we can extend the offer if we see anyone that we would like to have on our team." He says, nodding to both Sora and Emerald, before turning his attention over towards Emerald.

"As much as I'd like to disagree, I have to say that it's true about not affording to have any slackers in this guild. Since we'll all need to work hard and do our best so we can beat this game and go home. Plus, we'll need to see who really wants to do their best to be a part of this guild. True, there can be potential from rookies to those that love playing video games, but still. Who knows? Maybe we'll be able to find some advanced players who know a thing or two about MMORPG type of games. Although, should we do a sort of interview, or a sort of trust system? I'm just worried that some players might go rogue and/or betray other players." He says, feeling slightly worried as he didn't want to take any chances.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Sora nodded "That's the plan, build up a roster of advanced players first, then focus on the newbies, and we can have training sessions" he says as he sits down and gets himself a drink, while the others went to get their rooms and things sorted. He leaned back in his chair and had his eyes closed, thinking to himself "Trapped in a game with a cute stallion..could be worse"

@Etched Daydream

"Now that's what I call a perfect plan. Looks like we're all in agreement." Dynamo responded with a smile, turning his attention back to Sora. "I'm going to go and put my stuff in the room. I'll be right back." He noted to Sora, before taking his exit and heading towards the room. It took him a bit of time as he was making sure on finding the right room. Dynamo had noticed that the door number was on the key so there would be less of a chance for any confusion. After finding the room, the blue unicorn unlocked the door and made his way into the room. He chuckled as he saw Sora had already set up his side of the room, while there were two beds available. He went over to the other bed that wasn't available and claimed that as his own. After placing his stuff down, he sighed and took a seat to gather his thoughts. 'I can't believe I'm trapped in this game. I just hope everyone is okay on the other side. Oh, well. At least I have a couple of friends to stick by and work together. At least I won't feel so lonely in the game.' He smiled softly as he was glad to have made a friend in Sora. Nodding to himself, he stood up and made his way towards the door. He made sure to lock the door behind him as he made his way back towards the lounge area of the hotel. 

@Dynamo Pad

The others were pretty quick to get their rooms and put their things away and return to the common area. Emerald, Cole and Whinny were drinking a Sweet Apple Orchard cider each, while Sora was still in deep thought. Or so it would seem, or perhaps he was just asleep. In. His. Chair.

@Etched Daydream

After making his way back towards the main lobby of the inn, Dynamo made sure to stop by the front desk. He wanted to get a spare key as he was sharing a room with Sora. Once he got the room situation taken care of, the blue unicorn made his way back towards the lounge area. He smiled as he saw Emerald, Cole and Whinny were all finished setting up their rooms. All the while drinking a glass of Sweet Apple Orchard cider. He turned towards Sora, who was still sitting in the same seat as before. The blue unicorn could only tilt his head as Sora's eyes were closed. "Either he's deep in thought, or he's very tired and had to take a nap." He muttered to himself, making his way over towards the male griffon.

Dynamo kneeled until he was at eye level with Sora. He waved a hand in front of Sora's face to try and get his attention, before leaning forward until he was almost face to face with the griffon. "Psst. Hey, Sora. Are you asleep? We still have to go and find our new recruits for the guild." He whispered, so as to not wake Sora if he was actually sleeping.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora snapped to attention and opened his eyes as he also nearly fell out of his chair "I'm awake! I'm awake!" he says, standing up from after falling off his seat, a blush across his beak, he'd then sigh and just look at the four friends laughing at his reaction "Hey, I'm tired okay" he says, before straightening himself out "alright" he says, shaking himself off some more, "Right, well we've all got a map each, so we can work out our routes"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo blinked a couple of times a he jumped back suddenly from Sora's shout. He couldn't help himself in chuckling as the griffon nearly fell out of his seat. It also didn't help that Sora's other friends were laughing, as well. "Sorry about that, Sora. Your eyes were closed and you weren't responding. I can only assume that the others tried to check up on you, but nothing worked. I hope I didn't scare you too badly." He smiles softly, giving Sora and apologetic look. As he heard the griffon's response, Dynamo nodded at the plan, while he remembered having a map of the general area of the main town. "Okay! If we are all set, then let's get going! We'll contact each other if we found anything out." He says, turning his attention back to Sora, before offering a hand for him to take. "Ready to go, sleepy beauty?"

@Dynamo Pad

Sora just mumbled something about "sleep beauty, yeah right" but he then smiles "Yeah, all set to go" he would say "you lot already know your routes, I'll just show Kyu here on the way" he would say and then grin over to Dynamo "You ready there, Kyu, buddy?" he would ask "Might just pick up a few small quests here and there as well" he suggests, waiting for Dynamo to be ready, "If we want to see how a person is going to be within the guild, we need to group with them first"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo's ears perked as he thought he heard Sora mumble something, but he shrugged his shoulders as he played it off as nothing to worry about. "Awesome! Also, I appreciate it, but I've stuck to you like glue for an entire month. Remember all the quests and level ups we worked hard on?" He smirked and rolled is eyes playfully. "Still, I can't deny the help of a friend. So, it's good to go over the route again and see what we can do." He says, nodding once more at the male griffon's question. "Eeyup! I'm all ready to go, Soar, buddy. A few quests wouldn't hurt. Maybe we'll find what we need during the time we search for other players. Perhaps, we can use this to our advantage. If we see other players on the same quest and they help us and vice versa, then we can get some results of who is necessary for the guild." He says, checking his gear once more, before nodding as he was set to go. "I couldn't have said that any better. You're the captain/leader, so you know the plans. Just make sure that everyone else here stays strong and come back safe. If things get too dangerous, then teleport back to the inn." He says, looking towards the others in the group. He knew he had met them today, but he knew they were good friends in his book.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora nodded as he waved to his friends and went along with Dynamo "So Kyu, lets work together as we have been to get us all out of this mess" he says "I had managed to check the boards every now and then, and it would seem that others had the same idea as us. They want to team up to clear each level" he says, "which is good, means less convincing of others we need to do, there's a meeting later tonight at the inn" he says "I think you ought to be there, you saw what we have ahead of us in that raid dungeon with me"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo nodded as he followed Sora out of the inn and back into the center of town. "You can say that again. If we all band together and continue what we've been doing since the start, then I have no doubt we'll get out of here in no time. After all, I have an awesome friend alongside me." He says, offering a fist to Sora for a fist bump. "Huh. Now that's what I call keeping a good eye on these types of things. I'm even surprised that some players wanted to have the same idea as our group. Considering everyone was in a massive panicking a while ago. I guess they were able to calm down and keep it together in order to think their way through." He says, taking note of the meeting that would be held in the inn this evening. "That sounds fair. If we go to the meeting, then we can give our opinions towards the others, who may have not gotten that far in the dungeon. I'll be there if you'll be there. We got this far by sticking together. You and I both found out what this dungeon may be capable of. It'll be better that way if we manage to give the other player's some sort of advice."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora nodded "I guess, I mean a lot of people on here would have lives outside of the game..while there are some who are neets and would probably just love to continue living here" he says with a shrug "I'm just glad there are others with the same mindset as us" he says, then smiles at Dynamo "I'm glad I was able to open up to you, Kyu, I hated keeping it from you" he would say as they made their way to the town center and quest board "I'll be there for sure, we all need to work together to get out of this mess"

@Etched Daydream

"That's true. Everyone still seemed pretty low leveled whenever we logged into the game. I guess that's going to change from here on out. I wanted to make a sort of joke as I'd probably be a sort of neet. Considering I mostly stay home at times, but I go to the arcade when I'm called by my shift for work. However, I won't say anything as I'm thinking the word neet is used differently from what I'm thinking." He chuckled sheepishly as he probably sounded foolish in what he said, but he felt he was trying to lighten the mood. "I guess I can see some of these player's might not want to leave, if that's the case. This place is beautiful and all, but I'd be pretty bored if I was to stay in this game for a long period of time. I'm glad about the mindset from the others, as well. It looks like we aren't the only ones who just want to go home and get back to our lives. That, and/or not wanting to be stuck by a game's rules and regulations." He looked over to Sora, before he wrapped an arm around the male griffon's shoulder and pulled him close to Dynamo.

"I'm glad you were able to tell me. You're my friend, so I can completely understand. Just know that if you ever have something on your mind, then all you need to do is either tell me, or talk to me. I'll always be there to listen." He grinned, before taking his arm off of Sora's shoulder. Effectively moving slightly to the side to give them some space. "You can say that again. I don't think I'll be playing video gamers for about a week, or maybe a month at most." He joked and chuckled, before continuing. "I'll still want to visit this game again, but maybe after we'll be given the option to login and logout. Who knows? Maybe I'll stop by and come visit you and the others. That is, if you're still all living in Canterlot."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora nodded "Techinically, the word neet means "not in education, employment or training"" he shrugs "So no, I wouldn't classify you or I as neets, considering we both work" he smiles and hugs back "I mean I didn't have too much of a life outside of the game since leaving college, but still" he trails off a little, blinks a little and then smiles "But yeah, I'd love to actually meet you in real life" he says and nods "Yeah we still live in Canterlot, unless they have us in coma wards or some shit"

@Etched Daydream

"Hmm...I guess there's always a technicality when involves a certain term or phrase. At least I was able to learn something that I may have given a wrong assumption. Thanks for clearing that up for me, Sora." He responds, chuckling as he nodded in agreement. "That's true. Seeing as how I work in an arcade. So, one could question if working in an arcade is classified as slacking off or not. Oh, well. I know that you said you also work in a department store. Have you worked in any other department store, before? I know that Canterlot is know to be very fancy and sell the best in whatever it is that they're selling. So, I can imagine there would be fancy clothing, shoes and anything else that would be in said apartment store. I don't think you mentioned it, but what position do you work at in the department store?" He asks, smiling as he felt the male griffon returning the hug. "I wouldn't say that. I mean, did you still get that degree in the secondary classes you took? I can see that you'd have to wait until you get word from a game designer, or something like that." He says, before grinning happily. "Awesome! I know the first thing I do when I wake up is to go find you and the others. After that, then we can all hang out and spend time with each other." He frowned slightly, but he couldn't blame Sora's way of thinking. "Now, I wouldn't go and say that. At least the town you're in has a way to keep everyone who's in the game alive. I just hope Button or my mom managed to get me into the Ponyville hospital. It's always a worry on my mind, but one needs to be optimistic if they are ever going to keep moving forward. Plus, at least I'll know where to find you when I got to visit you and the others."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora nods gently "Y-yeah I guess you're right" she says "Not sure how they'd do it though, they'd have to transport the systems as well as our bodies" he then shrugs "and yeah I did get the minor degree in game design, but there's not a lot of work going out for it lately" he says, then nods some more "You're right, it is in one of the more...fancy department stores in Canterlot, and I have worked in smaller ones too, I had actually just gotten transferred from a smaller one to the flagship store" he would say with a smile "Sort of a promotion I suppose"

They then arrive at the town center, where all the other veterans were gathering. "Seems we got here in just in time"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo heard a slight hesitation in Sora's voice, but he couldn't understand why. "Hey, Sora? Are you okay? I didn't say anything wrong, did I? I mean, I guess it would be confusing on how to transfer the system and our bodies to the emergency room. Unless the game is wireless and is plugged into a router to avoid losing battery." He says, frowning and nodding as he knew that feeling. "I've been wanting to make different kinds of video games, but nothing really has come to mind. I guess with this epidemic going around, then some gaming companies are being a little too paranoid to allow other potential designers in their field." He raised his eyebrows at the store that the male griffon was working at in the department store. "A flagship store? What kind of department store is that? Is it a place that makes and designs flags? Is it for air balloons and/or Zeppelin rides? It's also in Canterlot of all places? That's actually pretty cool! I'd definitely count that as a promotion. I mean, you're working in the most famous town in all of Equestria. It sounds like a cool job, in my opinion." He grinned, giving an apologetic look from the rapid-fire questions he was asking of the male griffon.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora just chuckles at Dynamo's questions and shakes his head "Oh no, a flagship store is normally the largest and first store that was opened in that chain of stores" he explains "It is also sort of the headquarters where in the above offices, the corporate offices are" he says, sitting down at his usual spot, which was optimal to see another player who looked like a leader type. 

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we're all in this together" The player says "And it would appear that everyone here is in agreement, that we need to form a battlegroup for clearing the raid dungeons" the pony says "Is there anyone who has even seen the layout of the first dungeon yet?"

Sora looks to Dynamo then stands up "We have, from the outside of the doors, it appears to look like any other dungeon, but we had a peek inside, the way is littered with monsters, we're not sure yet, but our detect life spell revealed a fair few, and the boss? I'd assume it's got at least three health bars" he suggests, "Kyubiki and I do have a strategy in mind, so once we get the raid group together, we'll discuss it" he says "How-ever, I would like to take this opportunity to advertise our guild, we are looking for both new and veteran players. The Veterans will get higher ranks, but must also be available to help train up the new players"

@Etched Daydream

As Sora began to explain meaning of a flagship store, Dynamo crossed his arms as he had a look of confusion on his face. He was trying to understand, but he couldn't make heads or tails on the subject. "I think you completely lost me, but it does sound pretty interesting. I'm guessing it's a store that first opened up, then there will be more stores in a chain if that first store is successful? I can imagine something along the lines of Amazon. I know it's a building that has different items for everyone to order from, but there are other chains of Amazon department buildings to be hired from. Although, that just means there's an original building that started the chain." He looked to Sora, tilting his head as he was still confused. "Was I close that time? If not, then I guess it'll be better for me to see a flagship store in person." He says, sitting next to Sora at the usual spot they'd sit at.

As the player in the center began to issue the task at hand, Dynamo looked to Sora as the male griffon nodded and stood up. He stayed quiet and listened as Sora was better with speeches than he was. At the mention of his gamertag, Dynamo stood up to address that he was the one working together with Sora. "I can vouch for Kestrel on how the entrance to the dungeon boss raid. There's a few monsters that stand in the way of the door, but it's more of a distraction to lower both your guard and your HP. Once you step inside, there's a few more monsters, but one can imagine there will be more enemies spawning. Kestrel and I believe that the boss spawns after a few enemies are defeated, or when the floor is cleared. A plan to give any and all player's a false sense of security, before the boss dives in to surprise attack and eliminate said players." He says, nodding as the male griffon brought up their plans for a guild. "We'll need all the help we can get. Helping new players become more adept at the game, while giving advanced players a chance to teach and learn new techniques. We'll need to form teams of six when joining up for the raid. We'll have to go with the 2-2-2 combination. Two damage players, two tanks and two healers. It's a safe and evened balance that helps keep the team working together and knowing our roles." He says, knowing enough video games to know how a role queue system works for other players to follow. 

@Dynamo Pad

Everyone there listened intently in on what Sora and Dynamo were talking about, the player that is in the center nods "I agree, I don't think who-ever did this to us, would have made it easy to clear the floors, even the first few.." he says "As for the strategy, you are right, the 2-2-2 combination works well" he says then looks to them "Alright you two come with me, we'll let others sign up to your guild when they sign up for the battlefront" the player says.

Sora nods and starts making his way to the other player "Two more of our friends, Emerald Core and Cobalt Ferocity are also walking around to get signatures and members"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo looked towards the player and nodded in agreement. "As much as I hate to admit it. It seems like that might be the case. Whoever did this wants to see who will be separated from the weak to the strong. If they want us to play their game, then we'll play their game. The only difference is we'll be doing it our way, as well as working as teams." He smiles as he was praised for his idea of a team combination. "Thank you and I appreciate the kind words. I've played a game that's made that kind of rule recently. I thought if it was made by one game, then the same can be applied from within this game. It's only in theory, but it's better than standing around and doing nothing." He nods, following alongside Sora as they went along with the player. 

"Thank you for hearing us out. We greatly appreciate the support from you and the other players who attended this meeting." He says, turning to Sora with a small grin. "There was a lot of players at the meeting, so that will be a lot of support to start the guild. Along with being able to help any and all players in the guild to become strong and prepared to face this game." He knew things looked bad, while being trapped in the game. Dynamo knew that he just had to hold onto any sort of hope that was given to them in their time of need. "Oh, by the way. I don't think we ever got your name. My name is Kyubiki Tenchu in the gaming world, but you can call me Kyubiki."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora nodded and went to where the sign ups were, "I sent Emerald, Cobalt and Whinny messages to let them know of the sign ups, they're on their way" he mentions to Dynamo and sat next to the other player "Hey, I think, we ought to have like a guard unit, as I have a feeling that we'll have Killer Player guilds around" he says somewhat solemnly, signing up for the battle front, while Emerald, Cobalt and Whinny arrive.

The player who was speaking nods "I agree"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo looked over to Sora with a nod. "That's a good idea. I hope Whinny was okay and was able to finish setting up the shop. I wonder if Emerald and Cobalt were able to gather any other players for the guild. I guess we'll see when they all show up." He says, sitting next to the male griffon, while taking note of the guard unit. "As much as I'd hate to say it. I think it's for the best and the betterment of the guild. With those kind guilds running around, then we'll all be in danger." He narrowed his eyes as a thought had come to mind. "A player can only join one guild, right? There's no way for a player to join multiple guilds at the same time." He wondered out loud, while trying to explain himself. "I guess it's just...I worry. We don't know how crafty these players are. For all we know, they could just turn traitor and sneak information away. Something along the lines of working for another guild or be a killer Player in disguise. I'm not trying to worry anyone about this. I just want to take precaution and make this guild into a great team to work together. A guild that can have fun and maybe one day. We'll be able to beat the game and then we can all go home."

He turned to the other player, while raising an eyebrow. "I hope you don't mind me asking again as I don't know if you heard me. Since we'll be working together, I was wondering what your name is. I'd like to at least call out your name in the off chance I need your backup." He chuckled slightly as he tried to relieve the tension from his earlier statement. 

@Dynamo Pad

The player in charge looks up and looks to Dynamo "I guess you're right in that regards, you can call me Carter" he would say, nodding to what Sora was saying, "Good, the more the better" he would say, "I hate to say it, but as cliche as it is, I was a little prepared for this to happen" he says "I've watched SAO so many times, I was seeing patterns in here that were showing signs of this happening" Carter says.

Sora looks up from their sign up sheet "You too Carter? I was seeing the signs as well" he says "The dungeon being locked and with a required amount of party members, and then the players who had that requirement still getting kicked out of the dungeon" he says "then this ominous feeling I had been getting as well"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo nodded at the player, who was now known as Carter. "Thank you for understanding and it's nice to meet you Carter. You can either call me Kyubiki, or you can call me Dynamo. Seeing how my real name is Dynamo Pad." He nodded, blinking in surprise that Carter had mentioned about SAO. "So, it's not just Sora and I too, huh? It's been a while since I've even seen SAO. I think I stopped after the first season and the beach OVA. Basically it was before season 2. So, I guess I would be out of the loop on certain things. Although, I do know bits and pieces in regards to SAO." He says, while starting to write his name on the sign up sheet. 

As he was finishing on signing his name, the blue unicorn looked up to Sora in surprise. "What do you mean, Sora? I can agree that the whole layout of the first dungeon is sort of a rendition of the second episode to the anime. I could never forget something like that, as well as certain other episodes. Although, what you said now just got me thinking. What sort of ominous feeing have you been getting, my friend?" He asks, placing a comforting hand upon Sora's shoulder. He didn't know why, but he could feel his stomach churning as he had a sense of worry in his heart.