Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Game of Trapped Love (RP with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo turned towards Emerald and offered him a kind smile. "Thank you Emerald. I know I haven't met you, Cobalt and Whinny for very long, but I'm glad to call you three my friends." As they entered the ruins, Dynamo's ears perked as he heard what Emerald was mentioning. There were occasional clanging of swords, but he could also hear battle cries, as well. "I mean, to be fair, the whole month I thought Sora was a girl. Although, I could never forget the battle cry of attacking an enemy. That has to be him. Come on, Emerald! Let's get moving!" He exclaimed, following the sound that echoed off of the walls from the ruins.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald nods and smiles as they run towards the ruins, and indeed Sora was there, fighting what seemed to be an event monster. "Sora you fool!" Emerald would shout as he rushed in to help "Why didn't you get us to back you up?" 

Sora grunted "T-thought I could take it on my own"

@Etched Daydream

As the two were running towards the ruins, they soon discovered that Sora was there. The only problem was that the male griffon was struggling against what appeared to be an event monster. As he watched his friend struggling to take down the monster, something had snapped inside Dynamo. The thought of losing his friend was too much for him to handle. It wasn't simple to explain, but his legs started to move on their own. The blue unicorn drew both sword and shield as he rushed over towards Sora and the event monster. "Sora! Hang on!" He called out as he continued to pick up speed in his run. He pulled the shield closely to his body, before rushing at the monster and hitting it with a shield bash. He didn't stop as he spun in his step and did a horizontal slash at the creature. Effectively drawing the monster's attention to Dynamo. "Emerald! Look after Sora! I'll draw this event monster to me, while we try and back out of here. You can join in the battle when you are able to!" He wanted to yell at Sora for being so reckless, but he knew that now wasn't a good time. He would have to talk to him and see what was up, but first they had to get past this creature.

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald nods and takes Sora out of the fighting range of the monster, tending to him, while watching Dynamo "Kyu, I messaged the others, they're on their way, try to keep it at bay as much as possible" he says, tending to Sora's wounds before they got bad.

Pretty soon the others teleported in, Whinny came to help with tending to Sora while Cobalt and Carter helped Dynamo with the event monster "Geeze Sora, what did you think you were doing, trying to get yourself killed!" Whinny exclaims

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo winced as he felt the monster slam it's claws into his shield, but the shield was sturdy enough to block any devastating swings. "Thanks for the warning, Emerald. I can't make any promises, but I'll do my best." His hand started to glow as he was charging up some magic to use against the creature. Now that Sora was out of harms way, the blue unicorn knew he didn't have to hold back. He kept up swinging his blade when he found an opportunity, before help arrived.

The gaming stallion's ears perked as he heard others teleporting to their location. He glanced behind him slightly to see Cobalt and the others were finally arriving. "Thank Celestia you guys had made it. I was worried that you were too far away to make it over to our location." He felt bad that Whinny had been yelling at Sora, but he knew they had to escape first. "Cobalt! Carter! I've got magic being stored up and I'm about to make a giant blast. Once I give the signal, disengage from the fight and I'll launch the spell. Afterwards, we need to run as this might cause a bit of a collapse in the ruins." He instructed as he was getting set to set the plan into motion.

@Dynamo Pad

After a while, Sora was properly healed and then Cobalt and Carter would hear what Dynamo said "Alright, at your word we'll pull back" Carter calls out, slashing at the monster then switching with Cobalt who blocked the attacks with his shield.

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo had managed to block some strikes from the creature, but had received a scratch or two from failed parries. The attacks had hurt, but it wasn't enough to slow down the gaming stallion. He looked at his HP and sighed as he was still in good shape. Dynamo, along with Cobalt and Carter, had taken turns to either block or throw strikes at the monster. Both to confuse the enemy, but to also lessen any damage that may have been taken. After a while, Dynamo looked to see that his hand was glowing in a bright light. "Okay, you guys! Fall back, now!" He quickly turned his attention to Sora. "Sora! If you can walk, then you and the others start running. If you can't, then let Cobalt and the others help in carrying you out of here." He turned his attention back at the monster, before throwing his sword into the air and launching a giant fireball at the creature. The spell was slow in movement, but the fireball spell had managed to reach the intended target. There was a bright light, before an explosion that shook the ruins to its core. 

After catching the flying blade back into his hands, the blue unicorn tried to keep his footing as he didn't expect the spell to do that much damage. "Run for it, you guys! Let's get moving!" He exclaimed as he saw the creature was sent flying back near the ruins. He could see a stray rock or two falling form the top of the ruins. He threw his shield up to make sure any fallen debris wouldn't hit him or the others in the party.

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald shouts to Dynamo "We're porting back to town, meet us there!" he would then hold onto Sora and with the others, porting into town, carrying the wounded to the infirmary, while sending a message to Dynamo "Kyu, we're taking the injured to the infirmary, Carter knows the head nurse there, so they'll be in good hands, hopefully you made it out, see you there ~ Emerald"

@Etched Daydream

As the group was making their escape, Dynamo turned to Emerald and nodded at the course of action. He took his hearthstone and ported out of the ruins. As he appeared back in the town square, he sighed as he and the others were able to escape from a potential disaster. He looked around to see if the others were around, but began to worry slightly as he didn't see any of the others were around. He was brought out of his train of thought by the sound of a message being received. He looked through his mail to see that it was Emerald. After being reassured that everyone was fine, Dynamo sighed as he began walking towards the infirmary. "Okay and thanks for letting me know. No need to worry. I managed to port out before the ruins were starting to collapse. Hopefully, that creature won't be bothering anybody for a while. I'll be at the infirmary in just a few minutes. By the way, how's Sora doing?" He soon sent the message and hoped that he would receive any sort of good news. 

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald who was watching over Sora, would get the message and reply "Hey Dynamo, glad you made it out. Sora will heal up, but I think something in her mind needs healing as well, I think it might be..I'm not sure" Emerald sends.

@Etched Daydream

As Dynamo neared the infirmary, the blue unicorn had received another message from Emerald and replied. "I thought we'd hurry out of the ruins and then walk back towards town, but I can understand the change in plans. With Sora being injured, I'd be worried if something might have happened. I just hope Sora will be able to talk to us. If something is wrong with Sora's mind, then it's up to us to help our friend. Is there a specific room you guys are staying at in the infirmary? I'll stop by as I have to get inspected from receiving some injuries. I'll be there in just a minute." After reading through his response, he sent the message the Emerald without a second thought. He remembered reading the message from Emerald and wondered about something. If he ran into Emerald, then he'd make sure to talk to him.

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald got the message "We're in room 104B, go get yourself seen to first then come to the room, and please, I think the gender thing is playing on Sora's mind, so use female pronouns from now on" Emerald sends the message and just continues to watch over Sora, while Whinny went back to looking for somewhere for her shop and Carter and Cobalt went back to organizing a battlefront.

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo had received the message and looked the message over with a nod. He was somewhat surprised by what Emerald had told him, but it wasn't in a bad way. He was just surprised that he had know what he was going to ask. "Okay and will do. I would say that it was just a scratch or two from the enemy, but I guess I shouldn't take any chances. Also, is one of your abilities to read someone's mind, or was that just good intuition? I was going to ask why you referred to Sora as 'her,' but now I understand. Thanks for telling me that and I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I'll see you all in a bit." As he entered the infirmary, he walked to the front desk to get inspected. He passed by Whinny as she was making her exit of the medical facility. He smiled and offered her a wave, before checking himself in to make sure he would be okay. He thought he had passed Carter and Cobalt earlier, but he wasn't paying attention. He had just hoped that he would be set to go, so he could go check on Sora.

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald messages back "It was something she messaged me about a little while ago. She always said she didn't mind if we still used male pronouns and such, but it's obviously been bothering her for a bit, but I think it is also, the whole situation with being stuck in this game" he sends and sighs, "Just..get here when you can, I'll give you two some space when you do"

@Etched Daydream

As Dynamo was being inspected for injuries, he noticed that he received another message from Emerald. He didn't get a chance to reply, but he managed to the gist of what was going on. He could only nod as he'd get there as soon as he could. After the initial inspection, he was diagnosed that he had received a scratch or two, but they would heal over time. He was bandaged up, so he would heal and was given potion elixirs to restore his HP. The blue unicorn had asked for room 104B and was told exactly where to go. He thanked the medical doctor's, before taking his leave to find the room in question.

After a few minutes of walking and searching, Dynamo had managed to find the room that Sora and Emerald were staying at. He lightly knocked on the door to let them know that someone was here. "Sora? Emerald? I just wanted to let you know that I found the room. I'm going to enter, so pardon the intrusion." He didn't wait for a reply as he opened the door and entered. He saw a few spare beds, as well as a curtain that separated the bed occupants. He sighed softly as he started making his way over towards the curtain that Sora and Emerald were hiding behind. 

@Dynamo Pad

Emerald smiles and opens the curtains "Come on in Kyu" he would say "Alright I'm gonna go check on the others, try to take it easy, okay Sora" he'd say, patting the griffon on the hsoulder before looking to Dynamo with a nod and then leaving.

Sora rolls his eyes but then smiles a bit at Dynamo "H-hey Kyu, thanks for coming to find me, not sure I-I would have made it otherwise"

@Etched Daydream

As the curtains opened to reveal Emerald, Dynamo smiled as he noticed Sora was sitting upon the bed. "Thanks for letting me know about the room. I thought I would get lost as most of the doors are just about the same." He chuckled as he tried to lighten the mood of what had happened earlier. He nodded as Emerald had announced that he was going to take his leave. "Okay. If you and/or the others need any help, then just let me know. I'll try to make my way over there as soon as I can." He says, looking over to Sora, who had been told to take it easy.

As Emerald had left, Dynamo had pulled the curtains shut, so as to give him and Sora some peace and quiet. "Hey, Sora. How are you doing?" He asks, moving over to take a seat in the available chair. Upon hearing her thanks, Dynamo smiled and shook his head as he placed a gentle, yet comforting hand upon her shoulder. "You're welcome, but there's no need to thank me. I was really starting to worry about you. I wouldn't think of that possibility. I know you're strong and very capable of taking care of yourself." He says, falling quiet for a moment as he tried to figure out how to carefully tread through any sort of questions he might have had. "That does make me wonder. Why did you want to go off on your own in the first place. I mean, I'm not mad, but I'm just confused." He remembered what Emerald had told him previously, but he wanted to hear what Sora had to say.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora sighs "I just.." she looks down "Dynamo, I'm a failure, I dropped out of college, I can't take anything too seriously or I get stressed out, and I..feel like we'll never get out of here, I-I was also kind of hoping that..maybe if we did, you and I could..you know..maybe go out sometime together" she would say, looking down sadly.

@Etched Daydream

As Sora looked down to explain herself, Dynamo stayed quiet as he allowed her to talk about everything that had bothered her. He could even see the sad look in her eyes and it broke his heart to see her in such a state. "Sora..." He sighed softly. He now understood that she needed him and he was going to do his best to help Sora. Keeping one hand on Sora's shoulder, he used his other hand to lift her chin so their their eyes would meet. "...Sora? Please listen to me when I say this. I've only met you for a month, but in that time I've learned a good amount about you. To me, you aren't a failure in any way, shape, or form. Sure, you dropped out of college, but maybe that was a way of saying that college wasn't for you. Perhaps it was too difficult, which lead to making you feel frustrated. There's always time to try college again if you apply yourself. If not, then you still have the other career that you were already able to graduate from. You can't take anything seriously?" He stopped as he shook his head, before continuing. "Now I know that part is a lie. We've played this game together for a whole month. You've taught me things that even I still didn't know about. You've helped me to become more passionate about gaming and I can see the fire in your eyes when we played this game. I know that you've always been taking it seriously. I know how you feel, Sora. I'm worried that we might never get out of this game. Everyone is feeling the same way, but some just don't want to admit that. It's really scary, but it's only been a day. We've all been working hard to make a plan to stick towards and complete this game to go home. I'm not going to give up and I know you wouldn't give up, either."

At the mention of going out together sometime, Dynamo had stayed quiet. He didn't give an answer as he knew this might have been brought up. "About the whole relationship thing. I want to give you my own personal thoughts on that, but I want you to hear me out. I didn't say no, but I didn't say yes, either. It's why I want you to listen to what I have to tell you and then we can go from there. What do you think about that? Is that okay, Sora?" He asks with a hopeful look in his eyes.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora looks up as she listened to Dynamo "D-Dynamo I..I didn't..I mean.." she would then just go quiet, "A-alright tell me what you need to tell me" she would say, trying to dry her tears, it would seem that the events of the last couple of days had finally caught up to her and she was really shaken.

@Etched Daydream

As he heard the stuttering in her voice, Dynamo felt his heart break as it looked like she was about to cry. "I'm so sorry, Sora. I wasn't angry and I wasn't trying to yell at you, or anything like that. I promise you that." He got out of the char and moved over to sit next to Sora on the bed. He used his thumbs to wipe away any stray tear that threatened to fall. "It just...I felt bothered when you were putting yourself down like that. I know we all go through a bit of a difficult time. Even when we start to doubt ourselves, or something like that. I know we only met about a month ago and spent a lot of time together. I guess I shouldn't go and assume anything about you. I'm not like the friends that are with us right now. They must have known you a lot longer than I have. What I could be saying might be considered wrong as I might not know something that you do. So, I really hope you can forgive me for what I had said earlier. I was in the wrong." He says, giving Sora an apologetic look, before continuing.

"What I'm about to say is important. I just don't want to make you upset, or freak out or anything like that. When Emerald and I were on the way to find you, he had told me that you were starting to grow attached to me. I didn't understand it at first, but then Emerald began to explain. To be honest, I was really flattered that you felt that way. It's just that I was afraid. I know it sounds ridiculous and all, but I was just afraid because I was mostly attracted to mares and other female creatures. To be fair, that was what I was thinking before we found you. During the time that I got to know you a bit in the beginning, I was sort of having a crush on you. Even before we were changed to our actual selves, I still really liked you. My mom once told me that one should always show kindness and love to everyone that's out there. Whether you're a boy or a girl, I like you for who you are. When I thought I lost you, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to tell you how I felt, or to see where this all goes." He says, taking her talon/clawed hand into his own. "I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I feel the same way as you do. I want to give us a chance. That is, if you still want to be with me, that is. Even when we get out of here, I'm going to find you and then we'll be together in the real world. What do you think, Sora?" He blushed slightly as he waited patiently for the griffon's response. He had hoped he didn't go too far in his confession, but he wanted to be honest with both Sora and himself.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora looked up and listened to what Dynamo was saying, but all she could think of was "His touch is so soft". She would then look up and smile a little "Hehe, guess I wasn't as subtle as I thought I was being" she would say, shaking her head just a little. She would then listen more to what Dynamo was saying and smiled even more, eventually booping him on the snoot "Of course I'd still love to give us being together a go" 

@Etched Daydream

As he saw Sora smiling slightly, Dynamo felt relieved that she was starting to return to her old self again. As he listened to her response, he chuckled and shook his head slightly with a sheepish smile. "I wouldn't say that. You were being subtle, but I guess I would say I was oblivious. I honestly thought that we would become best friends and really close, but I guess that's not the case, huh?" He responded, wiggling his nose as Sora booped his snout. "I'm glad you feel the same way, but I want to make this official." He took a deep breath, steeled his resolve and nodded. "Sora Kestrel? Would you like to go out with me and become my girlfriend?" He asked, before raisin an eyebrow in confusion. "Was that okay? I mean, I wasn't sure if girlfriend is the right term, but I didn't want to sound rude or say something ridiculous." He closed his eyes for a moment as he started to go into a mini rant, while muttering to himself.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would look up at him and smile "I..." she would nod "I would be delighted to be your girlfriend and go on a date with you" she would smile "You know, I found this really awesome armor set that makes me still look real feminine" she woulds ay "and Girlfriend is fine, I mean, you could have used marefriend, but I'm not exactly a mare" she would say with a cute giggle and tried to get up, "Hnng, ah, that bloody beast gave me quite the beating"

@Etched Daydream

Upon hearing Sora's answer, Dynamo grinned with a nod. "I guess that means we'll be boyfriend and girlfriend, then. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you and I, Sora." He smiled, before raising an eyebrow in wonder. "I never knew you found this armor. Was it during a time when we weren't questing together? Perhaps it was something when you went to the ruins earlier." He pondered, before shaking his head. "I think that's really cool, but that's up to you. It's like I said before. I like you for who you are, but I'll support you in anything you go with." He chuckled along with her as he listened to her response. "I guess not, but then I wonder if griffonfriend would make better sense. I guess I just wasn't sure because I wasn't used to calling you a girl. After what you told me and what Emerald told me, I just wanted to make sure. You're my special someone, so I want to treat you with love and respect, after all." His heart fluttered as he heard the cute giggle. To him, the laugh was simply adorable, yet so precious. As if it was something that needed to be protected from any and all danger. The blue unicorn suddenly stopped chuckling as he heard Sora wince. "Hey. Just take it easy, okay? Don't go getting up too quickly. I'd hate for the injuries to reopen. I know you're capable and strong, but I guess I can't help in worrying. I don't want anything to happen to you, Sora." He responded with care and concern in his voice. He placed his hands on her shoulders and slowly leaned her back towards the bed and pillow. "Are you okay? Do you need me to get you anything, or get the nurse?"