Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Game of Trapped Love (RP with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo smiled and nodded in understanding. "Okay and thanks for letting me know, Sora. I worry about you, you know? I want to make sure that your feelings are always taken into account." He almost tripped and lost his step as he heard Cobalt's reply. "Seriously!?" His jaw dropped, before his face fell in defeat. "Well, there goes the surprise I wanted to tell Cobalt and the others. Knowing them, they probably have a good suspicion. Of course, Carter doesn't know as we just met him today." He thought for a moment, before looking back at Cobalt and Sora. "I guess in my defense, I was pretty clueless. I'm glad to know that I've got your support." He smiled, giving Cobalt an appreciative look.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dynamo Pad

Cobalt chuckles "You'll have all our support, I can't speak for Carter, but I know that myself, Emerald, Whinny and Cole all appreciate knowing that you are also here for Sora, even more so than we are." he'd smile "believe me, it really means a lot to us" he'd say.

Sora would nod "Even more so to me, thank you so much for being understanding and w-willing to give dating me a chance, Kyu" she'd smile, still holding his hand and kissing him gently.

@Critical-Hit

"Carter is pretty cool, but his approval isn't what I want. Whether or not it matters to him doesn't matter to me. All that matters is that I can receive the approval of you and the others. Seeing how you're all Sora's friend. I want to try and at least make a good impression and show that my intentions of dating Sora are true." Dynamo replied, giving Cobalt an appreciative nod.

The blue unicorn turned his attention over towards Sora and nodded with a smile. "If there's anyone to thank, then you should thank Emerald. It was him, who talked to me and helped me to understand. Plus, you don't have to thank me for anything. I'm more than willing and happy to give you and me a chance, Sora." As they stopped walking momentarily, Dynamo's eyes shrank in surprise as he felt Sora pull him into a kiss. He stood frozen at first, before closing his eyes and returning the affection. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close in a hug. A way of saying that he would always be there to make sure that she was safe. After a moment, he pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead against hers. "I know we can always go on dates together, while being in this game. However, I'm promising you this. Once we get out of here, I'm taking you on a proper date. How does that sound?"

@Dynamo Pad

She'd smile and nod, "I have a feeling Carter won't mind too much about us being together, as for the date after we get out, I'll hold you to that" she'd say and walk with Dynamo and Cobalt. "Let us hope we can get out soon though, I know it's only been what, a day or two since we've been stuck in here, but it's already getting to me"

@Critical-Hit

"Knowing Carter, he'll probably tell us to stop being so lovey dovey. All about focusing on the mission at hand, before spending time together as a couple." Dynamo joked with a chuckle, before nodding at her remark. "You've got a deal and you have my word. It's getting a little late, but maybe we can try and see if we can go on a date tomorrow. Probably after we defeat the boss and have the date as a sort of celebration." He says, walking to catch back up alongside Sora and Cobalt. "I know what you mean." He nodded with a frown. "It's been starting to get to me, as well. There are times I want to log off and take the helmet off, but I keep forgetting that the option isn't valid. I think it's been slowly getting to everyone too. I guess there are those that are very good at hiding their worries." He gave her talon/claw a reassuring squeeze to let her know that she had nothing to worry about. "If there's ever anything bothering you, then please let me know. I know that you might be scared, but just know that myself, Cobalt and the others are with you."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would giggle cutely "I'm sure you're right about Carter" she'd say, nodding and smiling some more as she would feel Dynamo squeeze her talon, she'd then kiss his cheek "I like the idea of that though, we focus on clearing the level boss and then our date can be our celebration" she'd then nod "I know what you mean, sometimes, I feel like just logging off, but then I remember the option isn't there and I just..hate it"

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo smiled softly as Sora's giggle had warmed his heart. Even though they were all trapped within this game. Just her laughter and knowing that she was with him had made things less scary in the game. "I'm glad you like the idea of our date. It's why I mentioned the whole thing with Carter a moment ago. That still brings up a good question." He looked to her and tilted his head slightly. "Is there anywhere you want to go for our date? I know we could always explore the second level and see if there's anything worth checking out for a date location, but I'm not too sure on that. Either that, or we could just take the date a step at a time." He could hear the frustration and anger in her voice as he nodded in agreement. "I don't care how long it takes. We are all going to get out of here. Then, we'll be able to see the log out option again. I know it might sound ridiculous, but there is a bright side in all of this." He smiled as he looked directly into her eyes. "During the month that we first met, I always missed you whenever we had to log off for the evening. At least we don't have to miss each other so much and can still be there for each other." He says, chuckling softly, while trying to raise Sora's spirits of the situation. 

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod "I know how you feel, I missed you too after logging off" she would say and smile a little "And you're right, if we stick together, then we can get out soon, I just know it" she would then think on what Dynamo was saying "Well, maybe if there's a new town opened up, we can see if there's a nice place there for our date, what do you think?" she would ask, "Or is there anywhere here you'd like to go?"

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo would smile softly as he heard Sora's words. "I'm glad to know the feeling is mutual. I know we would usually send each other text messages from time to time. I guess calling would have been an option, but you and I were really busy back then." He noted, smiling with a nod at the plan. "That's the spirit. That's all we really can do for right now. Just make progress within the game, while also enjoying the peaceful times. I admit that I play video games for way too long whenever I have free time. Usually it's about five to ten hours if it's an all night marathon. Granted, it's what other gamer's say when they are trying to put in practice to get better. I've gotten better over time as I don't want to make myself not feel well from constantly playing games for hours on end. So, it's better to enjoy the things you have now, or something like that." He thought for a moment at the suggestion of their date. "Hmm...I'm okay with that. It would give us a chance to see what the new town has to offer. Honestly? I don't care where we go or anything like that. All that matters is that you and I are together." He smiled, raising their linked hands as he kissed the back of her talon. 

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile and nod, sipping on her cider. She'd then nuzzle Dynamo before they arrived at the inn, and walk in and towards the group that seemed to have grown since her trip to doing some solo work. "Oh wow, seems our little guild has grown" She'd say, looking around a little, guess we'd better get this started.

@Critical-Hit

As they arrived at the inn, Dynamo smiled and returned the nuzzle. He frowned as he reluctantly let go of her talon. He gave her a wink as a way of letting her know to keep up the impression that they weren't together yet. Once the stepped into the inn, Dynamo's eyes shrank slightly in surprise at how many players were at the meeting. "You can say that again. Talk about getting a lot of guild members right off of the bat. It looks like we'll be pretty set for taking on some dungeons in this game." He motioned for Sora and Cobalt to follow him as they tried to make their way through the crowd. "So, how is this going to work? Should we be up at the front as we are pretty much the founding members, or should we just find a seat in general?" He wasn't entirely sure what to do or say as this was the first time he had ever been part of a guild.

@Dynamo Pad

-Major time skip-

Two years had passed, and many levels had been beaten, lots of friends gained and lost, and now it was time to clear the final dungeon. Sora looked over at Dynamo, "Kyu honey, are you ready for this?" she would ask, holding his hand in her talon "We've been through so much these past two years, and I..I kind of hope you don't choose to go on the raid, I..don't want to lose you" she'd say in a soft whimper. "B-but I would understand if you do want to come"

@Critical-Hit

-Major Time Skip-

Two years had gone by since Dynamo and the others had been trapped in the game, Legends Online. So much had happened in those two years. Many new friends had been made, while other friends had been lost. He was still in a relationship with Sora Kestrel, while being trapped in the video game had brought them closer together. In that time, they had decided to get married to solidify their love for one another. As the days had drawn near, it was now time for the guild that had started it all to take on the final dungeon. Dynamo looked over to Sora, before shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders in slight confusion. "I'm not sure, Sora. To be honest, I didn't think we'd make it this far, you know?" He asks as he felt Sora had taken his hand into her talon. "I know what you mean. We've gone through a lot in these past two years. I know so much has happened, but you know something? I don't regret it for a second. If I were given the opportunity to go through this whole thing again, then I would. Minus the whole being trapped in the game mechanic, of course." He chuckled slightly, before frowning as he heard the soft whimper in her voice. He offered her a kind smile, before giving her talon a reassuring squeeze. 

"Hey. I know how you feel, sweetheart. With how dangerous the dungeon bosses were getting, I didn't blame you when you decided to opt out on the final boss. I didn't participate because I wasn't sure what the right decision is." He says, standing directly in front of her as he placed his other hand upon her shoulder. "If you don't want me to go, then I won't go. I'd rather be safe than sorry if it means I don't have to lose you. I wouldn't want to make you worry, Sora." He leaned forward and pulled her into a kiss. After a moment, he pulled back from the kiss and rested his forehead against hers. "I'll stay here with you, but we'll make sure to come up with a backup plan, okay? Just in case the plan fails, then you and I can rush into the dungeon after the team. If that's okay with you, that is."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod "After we lost Carter a few levels back, I couldn't take it anymore" she would say, feeling Dynamo's hands on her shoulders as she sat on the edge of their bed in the house they had bought together. She'd close her eyes "I'm not going to the final boss, we will back everyone up, but I am sure that they will understand, I know our initial friends do" she would say, looking down a little, "I'm going..I'm going for the operation when we get out of here" she would say, meaning that she was going to go for the change.

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo frowned and slowly nodded. "I know what you mean. After we lost Carter, I felt as if I couldn't sleep for a few days. It just felt like I was in a nightmare and just hoped that I could wake up. Unfortunately, this is reality, but it just shows the severity of this game could really be." He says, sitting right next to Sora on the edge of their bed in the house they bought together. "I'm okay with that option. If worse comes to worse, then we'll just have to back them up. We'd just need to be on the lookout in case anything were to happen, or something like that. I understand if you don't want to go, but if they need help, then we'll do what we can." He looked over to her with a look of surprise upon his face. "Are you sure? I know you were telling me about this, but we weren't exactly sure on everything. No matter what happens, I support your decision all the way. I don't care if I wake up and feel tired and exhausted from being trapped in this game. I'll wake up and go find you. That way, you and I can be together for real. I promise that to you, Sora." He says, placing his hand upon her talon and giving her talon a reassuring squeeze.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod and hold his hand, running a claw gently over his knuckles "I'm sure, I've had two years to think it over" She would smile "Though I am sure I will still need to wait a bit after getting out of here" she'd say, smiling at him "But I agree, we'll keep on the lookout for messages asking for backup" she'd then lay down on the bed and sigh happily "Despite being trapped in this damned game, these last two years have been wonderful, and it's all been because I've had you by my side" she'd lean up and kiss him softly.

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo smiled as he felt Sora tracing a claw gently over his knuckles. "When you're stuck in a game for that amount of time. Thinking is probably one's own best friend." He chuckled slightly as he was joking, but he soon nodded as he understood Sora's thought process. "I can see why you'd need to wait a bit. Since we've been stuck in this game for two years, I can only imagine the state we are all in back in the real world. I just hope I can still go see you after we beat this game. I remember that you're still in Canterlot, while I'll most likely be in Ponyville." He says, nodding as she placed laid down, while she placed her head upon a pillow. "Knowing the others, they'll probably having fun taking on the boss. Although, they'd probably see if we could back them up. They wouldn't want us to miss a challenge. Remember the times we took on some of those crazy boss fights?" He chuckled, reminiscing with a soft sigh. He was surprised as Sora leaned up to kiss him, before smiling and happily returning the affection. After pulling away from the kiss, he rested his forehead against hers. "I know exactly what you mean. Even though I've always just wanted to go home and enjoy the real world, I kind of got used to living in this world. It wasn't so scary as I initially though as I knew I always had you by my side. I love you, Sora." He smiled softly, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a hug.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile and nuzzle him "I love you too, Kyu" she would smile some more, before pulling him into a snuggle on the bed, "The doctors will need to make sure that I am mentally stable" she would say "Which makes sense" she says and closes her eyes, "Lets relax and wait for the end result of the raid"

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo smiled as heard Sora's words, before returning the nuzzle. He was surprised as she pulled him into a snuggle, but he laid his head upon the pillow of the bed. "Why do you say that? I guess one needs to be both physically and mentally fine, before going through with the operation. I could only guess that it's maybe because of being trapped within the game for about two years. I guess the doctors will want to make sure the game didn't leave any lasting damage to our minds." He sighed, knowing he would probably have to go through a similar checkup. As he listened to her statement, the blue unicorn nodded in agreement. At the same time, he held Sora close and closed his eyes. "Okay. We've all been fighting so many enemies that relaxing sounds peaceful. Let's hope we get some great news from the others."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile and nod "It's all about the fitness of the body and mind" she would say "At least, that's what I heard" she kisses him softly and nuzzles him as they lay on the bed, relaxing "This is so nice, I just hope we don't lose anyone with this final battle" she says and closes her eyes "I also wonder if the game servers are going to be completley shut down after this or if we'll be allowed to experience this the way we should have all that time ago, as a fun game"

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo pondered on the idea, before nodding in agreement. "That does make a bit of sense. Since the body and mind go hand in hand. So, I think I get what you're talking about." He returns the kiss and nuzzle, before resting his head against hers. "I hope we don't lose anyone either. As long as we get a message, then we can just transport over and back them up. It's why I still have my gear with me in case of any possibilities." He says, closing his eyes with a soft sigh. "It would be pretty interesting if the game would be reset to be the actual experience we were all robbed from. If not, then I can see this game being shut down for quite a while. Considering that this game has made such a controversy that maybe the company will be in huge trouble. I mean, there was a rules/terms of agreement we had to read through, before playing through the game. Did you happen to read through the agreement? I almost wanted to skip through the contract, but I decided to read some of the rules. It didn't look like there was anything too crazy and/or game changing. I guess the creator of the game wanted to bend the rules to see what would happen. I know I would love to try and enjoy this game, while also being able to log off too." He says, chuckling slightly as he held Sora's talons in his hand.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod and smile as she cuddled up to Dynamo. She would then soon drift off and rest her head on his chest, happily listening to and feeling the beating of his heart while she slept.

-A small time later-

A message would pop up on both of their communication devices for the game, it was a message from Cobalt "Hey guys, make it to the town center asap!"

@Critical-Hit

As he felt Sora resting her head upon his chest, Dynamo sighed softly, yet happily as he felt himself slowly drifting off to sleep. Nothing else had needed to be said as he was happily content with his special someone being held safely and securely in his arms.

-A small time later-

After some time had passed, Dynamo slowly opened his eyes to a blaring alarm from his message system. He groaned as he was having a nice nap, but he remembered that his friends might have needed their help. He looked down to see that Sora was still sleeping upon his chest. This caused him to smile as he didn't want to move her from her spot, but he knew he had to be sitting and/or standing to check a message. He slowly and carefully moved Sora off of his chest to place her next to him, before slowly sitting up on the edge of the bed. He looked at the message to see that it was from Cobalt. He gasped as he suddenly turned around towards Sora, before placing a hand upon her shoulder. "Hey, Sora. You got to wake up, sweetheart. Cobalt went and sent us a message. We need to get up and head over to the town center." He would say, gentle shaking her shoulder to try and wake her up. 

He frowned as the shaking of her shoulder wasn't working. He seemed to recall that Sora was a light sleeper, but he wasn't truly sure. It was then that an idea began to form in his mind. With a playful smirk, he leaned over and kissed her cheek, before placing a kiss upon her other cheek. He then placed a kiss upon Sora's forehead, before kissing her nose and then finally placing a kiss upon her lips. 

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would wake up softly to the buzzing of their receiving of the messages, but would just roll over. She'd also feel the shaking Dynamo would give her, but would still pretend to be asleep, especially when he'd begin kissing her, how-ever, when he would kiss her on the lips, she'd open her eyes and wrap her arms around him, pulling him in for a deep kiss. 

After the kiss, she'd smile "I heard the message dear, so what's up?"

@Critical-Hit

As he was about to kiss Sora, Dynamo was caught off guard as the female griffon wrapped her arms around him. His eyes widened as she pulled him into a deep kiss. However, he slowly closed his eyes, wrapped his arms around her and returned the affection. As he pulled back from the kiss, the blue unicorn rolled his eyes playfully and smiled at his girlfriend/wife. "Good morning to you too, sweetheart." He chuckled as he pulled Sora into a quick hug. "The message was from Cobalt. Apparently, he said he wanted us to report over toward the town center as soon as possible. I don't know the exact details as to why, but maybe it could be important." He says, wondering what the female griffon had thought about the message they had received from their friends.