Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Game of Trapped Love (RP with Dynamo Pad)

Victoria Everglade

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile and nod, hugging him "Mm yeah, by the sound of it, they beat the boss" she says, stretching and got up to get dressed "Hmm dress or armor?" she would ponder out loud, "Uhm..both" she'd giggle, getting into a nice dress, but also into her armor "Alright babe, I'm ready" she would say, "Come on, lets go to the town centre, I bet if they did beat the boss, then there's gonna be some big announcement"

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo smiled at the news, but it wasn't a wide smile. "That's pretty awesome, but I'm somewhat confused. If they had beat the boss, then I thought there would have a been some grand announcement at that very moment that the game was finally completed. I guess this is a different way of putting it all together." He shrugged as Sora began to get ready. He could only chuckle at the mention of deciding to choose between a dress or armor. "Normally if we are celebrating, then I would obviously say dress. Although, did you tell me that there was an armor that looked somewhat like a dress?" He blushed as she looked adorable in her armor attire. "You look beautiful, Sora." He smiled, nodding as he took her talon into his hand. "I hope the announcement is good news. Time for us to meet up with the others, then." He would say as the two started to make their way out of their home, before heading off towards the town center. 

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smile and kisses him "Thank you honey" she would say "You look pretty good in your armor as well, and yes I did say I found some dress like armor" she'd say "But I can't be bothered looking through our items for it" she'd chuckle and nod "You would think, but perhaps that's what is going on, I think maybe it's a timed thing, for when everyone is at the town center" she'd say, just as the notification would pop up saying "Big Announcement, Please Make Your Way To The Town Center ~ Devs"

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo smiled and returned the kiss. "You're welcome, sweetheart." He blushed with a chuckle at her remark. "Thank you, but I think I look better in regular clothing instead of armor. I know this is all virtual, but even I can get tired of having to lug around all of this heavy armor. I just can't wait to be back into wearing regular clothing in the real world." He says, a playful smirk was present upon his face. "I thought so, but no need to be lazy, hon." He chuckled, sticking his tongue out playfully, before nodding. "I hope we'll have time to make it to the town center. If it's true that it's a timed event, then I wouldn't want to be late. You never know what might happen if some players aren't on time." He says, taking notice of the notification/announcement from the Devs. "It looks like that's our cue. I'm surprised that we got the announcement now after Cobalt's message. I guess it's sort of a delayed message reaction, or something like that."

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile and hold Dynamo's hand "I can't wait to see you in casual wear" she'd say and start walking towards the town center, "I think maybe it might have been delayed because the system would have to register that the final boss was defeated, while we got Cobalt's one pretty quickly, as he would have been there and have been able to tell us straight away" she would suggest, "But lets not jump to conclusions"

@Critical-Hit

"If the announcement is true and we are able to leave, then I can't wait to see you in person." Dynamo smiled as the continued to walk towards the town center. "I guess that makes sense. This game has been pretty crazy in the two years that we've been here. I didn't think there would be a delay, but I can only imagine that the game had to take a long time to register the victory. Seeing how that the game might not have been possible to be completed, until now." He nodded as he gave his two cents on the suggestion. "You're right about that. It's better to not jump to conclusions as it's better to see what the Devs have to say about the matter at hand." He says, taking notice of the town center that was up ahead.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would nod and smiles as they approached the crowded town center, "Seems everyone is here, I know we lost a lot of people during these two years, but it still seems so crowded" she would say, waving to their group of friends "I know what you mean, I might need a bit to calm down, but when things have settled down, I'll be sure to see you in person"

@Critical-Hit

As the couple approached the town center, the had to dodge and weave through the crowded area of gamer's. "I know what you mean. It's all thanks to your idea to form a guild. While there have been a small majority of players who had gone rogue. There were still others who wanted to work together and get out of this nightmare. It's because you were and still are a great leader, babe." Dynamo would smile and hug Sora close. "It also helps that you have such awesome friends who helped you out when we had trouble making a plan. It's all about working together and finding the right solution to any and all situations." He looked around, until he managed to spot their friends from among the crowed. He grinned and waved to them to call them over towards Sora and himself. "I think I get what you mean, Sora. I might need to take a bit of a break from this game and/or any other games for a bit. It feels weird to even suggest that as my special talent is video games." He chuckled, before shaking his head with a sigh. "Regardless, once everything is back to normal, then I'll be sure to visit you too. Speaking of which, besides visiting each other. Is there anything that you're planning to do when you get out of here?"

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile and nod "Thank you honey, but it wasn't just me, everyone pulled their weight over these two years, it was a collective effort" She'd say, hugging him close as they went to their guild and group of friends "So, I'm guessing that by the fact you are all here, and we all got the same message, you guys cleared the final boss?" she would ask.

Cobalt nodded "Eeyup, and without a loss, which is good, don't think anyone could suffer losing anyone after Carter" he'd say, "ooh look, there's that creep now, the one that did all this to us" he'd say as the shrouded figure appeared to everyone in the middle of the town center.

@Critical-Hit

“You’re absolutely right Sora.” Dynamo reminded, nodding with a smile. “Everyone has their own contribution to the team, but I still feel as though you had contributed the most. Considering how great of a leader you were.” He chuckled as he felt the gridding had pulled him into a hug. To which, he happily returned the embrace as they made their way over to their guild and friends. 

After finally reaching Cobalt and the others, Dynamo couldn’t help, but sigh in relief. “I’m so glad to see each and every one of you is still with us. I know I wanted to help, but I still wanted to make sure that Sora was okay. I’m glad you guys were able to hold down the fort for us.” He says, before taking notice of the shrouded figure that appeared in the middle of the town center. The berry same, who appeared to them in when it was announced that they were trapped. “I wonder what they want and why they decide to show up now. Besides the fact that the final boss was finally defeated.” 

@Dynamo Pad

Cobalt would nod "I hear ya, and it's alright, we all knew you two would want to stay out of the final boss fight, after losing Carter" He'd say as he looked to the loving couple, as Sora would sit down and cuddle up to Dynamo.

Everyone growled as the figure appeared "Congratulations, through thick and thin you all stuck together and pushed through every trial I shoved your way" the figure would say, "And now that you have bested me" he would say, looking at the raid party, who knew that he was the final boss "I will now let you all leave..on one final note.. Not everyone who died here, died in real life" he would say, "And now, if you will, the log out button has been reimplimented" he'd say and disappear.

The entire crowd that was there cheered and all started heading to plan out a major celebration, Sora looked to Dynamo with relief but then she asks "W-what do you think he meant by "Not everyone who died here, died in real life?"

@Critical-Hit

"Thanks for understanding, Cobalt. I was all for fighting in the final boss as I knew it's better to be safe than sorry. Especially since the final boss wouldn't be cakewalk, but I couldn't just leave Sora. She was worried something would happen to me, so I decided to stay out of the last boss. I guess after losing Carter, everyone was a bit on edge." Dynamo responded, taking a seat as Sora cuddled up to him.

As the figure began speaking, Dynamo narrowed his eyes as he still despised what he could only assume was the game creator. It only furthered his assumptions as he heard the figure mention the trials he placed before him and the others. As the figure looked towards him and the others in the guild, Dynamo could feel a chill running down his spine. He wasn't sure if the hooded figure was looking at him. Considering his face was hidden from view, but it didn't help that he felt slightly disturbed. At the mention of the log out button returning, Dynamo wanted to jump up and cheer. However, he decided to test the theory as he opened the menu option. After carefully looking through the options, he gasped as he did, indeed, saw the log out option had returned. The blue unicorn shook as his lips quivered slightly. Clenching his hand into a fist, he threw the fist into the air and cheered. "I can't believe it! We're finally able to leave the game and go home!" He exclaimed, chuckling as he heard talking amongst the group of how they would celebrate.

Dynamo looked to Sora, before raising an eyebrow at what the figure had said, before disappearing. "I...I don't know. That was a rather odd thing to say, if you ask me. Maybe...those that were eliminated weren't exactly lost? Only those with a strong will were able to survive, or something like that?" He looked to the others to get their take on what was previous stated to everyone.

@Dynamo Pad

Cobalt looked to the young couple as they walked to where the celebration is going to be held "I don't know, maybe you are right Kyubuki, I am wondering if Carter was one of the ones who were able to pull through, or perhaps what he means is those that did, may be in a coma or something" he'd shrug "We can only wait and see when the time comes for us all to log out" he'd mention.

Sora would nod, "So, we going ahead with meeting up at our usual spot for celebratory drinks?" She would ask, as Cobalt nodded, "Great, Kyu honey, I'll message you where we meet up and when the celebration will be when we log off later"

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo turned towards Cobalt, while taking note of what he had told the couple. "If we knew where Carter was from and where he is, then it would make all of this that much easier. The game creator was a bit too vague in his explanation. It's just like you said, Cobalt. We'll have to wait and see when we all log out." He says, sighing as mentioning the means to log out felt foreign to him. It had been two years since they had all been trapped, but they were just about ready to go home. It was almost like a dream come true, but he hoped that the dream would become a reality.

"I'm all for the celebration, but I hope we'll be able to be allowed out of the hospital. We've all been in stasis for about two years. So, it only makes sense if we aren't able to fully walk after being stuck in bed." Dynamo explained, but nodded with a smile. "I suppose it all depends on what happens when we exit the game. If all goes well, then I'll be sure to stop by and meet up with you and the others." He says, making sure to give Sora and the group his number to get in contact with him.

@Dynamo Pad

-Small time skip-

The celebrations lasted several hours and near the fifth hour, Sora would cover a yawn with her talon as she would then look to everyone "Well guys, I'm going to go to the house and sleep, then I'll log off after breakfast" she would say, then look to Dynamo "Are you coming dear?" she would ask, before Cobalt would speak up "Alright, tell you what, the rest of us are going to log off, give us a text when you two log off as well" Cobalt says, as he and the others would watch Sora and Dynamo leave the celebration to go back to their house for the final night together in game.

@Critical-Hit

-Smal Time Skip-

Several hours had passed since the celebration had commenced. After a couple of hours, Dynamo had covered a yawn, while feeling exhausted from all of the festivities. "Of course, sweetheart." He would say, looking over to Sora and nodded. As he looked over to Cobalt, Dynamo nodded as he listened to Cobalt's opinion on the plan. "Okay and that sounds good to me. I just want to spend my last night here, before having something to eat and log off. Afterwards, I'll probably see what's going on in the real world and try to message everyone. Besides, I don't think the party will end too soon. Knowing everyone here, they'll be partying, until the morning hours." He chuckled, before taking Sora's talon into his hand. "At any rate, goodnight, you guys. Talk to you later and see you in the morning." He waved to Cobalt and the others, while he and Sora had left the celebration to go back to their house. 

@Dynamo Pad

-Time skip to the next morning-

The next morning, Sora would wake up, cuddled up with Dynamo and nuzzles him lovingly before getting out of bed. Sora would notice a message from Cobalt but left to read it until Dynamo was awake, and would begin to cook up their favorite breakfast of hashbrowns, sausages, pancakes and bacon.

@Critical-Hit

-Time Skip the Next Morning-

As the next morning began, Dynamo had slowly opened his eyes as he awoke to a new day. He looked around to see that he was still in the home he and Sora had purchased, while being trapped in the game. Now that they finally completed the game, he heaved a heavy sigh as he knew the nightmare was over. He looked over to his side to see that Sora was not right next to him. He wondered if she had logged off, but stopped as he smelled the scent of breakfast in the air. It almost made his mouth water at how delicious the scent had smelled. He made his way out of bed, before making his way into the kitchen to see Sora, who was finished up in making their breakfast.

He quietly made his way over to the griffon, before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a hug. "Good morning, sweetheart. Thank you for making breakfast, but you didn't have to do that." He smiled, resting his chin upon her shoulder.

@Dynamo Pad

She'd giggle and hold his hands in her talons "Mm I know love, but I figured we could both do with a nice breakfast before we log off, oh and we got a message from Cobalt, I hadn't read it yet, thought we'd read it together" she would say, turning around and kissing him softly "I love you so much Dynamo and I cannot wait to finally meet you in real person" she would say and then begin to serve up the breakfast "I made your favorite, and there's fresh orange juice as well"

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo smiled as he felt his hand being held in Sora’s talon. “Breakfast does sound nice. Granted, I might get food when I log off, as well. To be fair, I’m not too sure how food works here compared to the real world.” He says, raising an eyebrow in slight surprise. “Cobalt sent us a message? I wonder what he had to send us. Thanks for waiting so we could read it together, hon.” As she turned around, the blue unicorn held her close as he returned the kiss. “I love you too Sora. I look forward to seeing you in person, as well.” He would say, letting go of the hug, before making his way towards the table. “Everything looks great, sweetheart. I can’t wait to have some soda when I log off, but orange juice is a great substitute.” He chuckled, taking a seat as Sora began to serve the breakfast.

@Dynamo Pad

Sora smiled and kissed Dynamo once more before she had served up the breakfast "Oh, I know what you mean, as soon as I log off, I'm going to find an all you can eat place and eat until I can't eat anymore" she giggles, sitting down and then opens up the message from Cobalt, and it read "Hey guys, we all got out fine, everyone is doing fine. Can't wait to see you when you log out, Sora" she giggles "you too Kyubuki. Whinny is using some of her resources to find out if what that figure had said was about Carter, fingers crossed and see you soon. Cobalt" She'd finish reading and smiles as she kisses Dynamo before eating her breakfast.

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo smiled as he returned the kiss, before Sora began to serve the breakfast. “Just make sure you don’t eat too much too quickly. Otherwise, you’ll end up getting a stomach ache and become sick.” He would say, chuckling as he would have done the same thing. “Everything looks great. Thank you and I always look forward to having breakfast, hon.” He sat patiently as Sora began to read the message that Cobalt had sent them. He grinned at the mention of meeting them, before taking an interest at the mention of Carter. As she finished reading, Dynamo could help in chuckling as his girlfriend kissed him once more. A kiss he was more than happy to return. “It seems like someone is in good spirits today. That, or it’s your own way of saying you’ll miss me. Just before we meet again in person.” He would chuckle once more, but he still couldn’t wait to meet Sora in the real world. “I still wonder what Cobalt meant in the message. The part about when Whinny managing to find something about Carter.”

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile as she eats her food and nods "Mmh" she would say as she swallows a bite "I'm curious too, perhaps maybe he is in a coma" she'd say, "As horrible as that would be, it would be better than him being dead" she'd then sigh a little "I know what you mean dear, I am going to miss you, but we do have each other's numbers so we can always text and call each other" she'd smile at the return kiss.

@Critical-Hit

As he took a bite of his breakfast, Dynamo hummed in delight, before nodding in agreement. “As much as I’d hate to admit it, I guess that’s the best case scenario.” He sighed along with Sora, before a thought crossed his mind. “Perhaps when we leave the game, we can see if the others are okay. That way, maybe we can meet up in real life. Maybe then, we’d be able to look into what happened to Carter some more. Besides, that would mean that I’d get to see my sweetheart in real life. I still have your number on my phone.” He says with a soft smile.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Sora would smile and kiss him "I'll message you when I log off, that way you'll know I'm okay" she would say, finishing her breakfast and smiles at Dynamo before giving him a hug "I am definitely going to shower after logging off. A nice long shower, or perhaps a bath" she would say with a giggle "I might have you on speaker phone while I soak in the tub" she would then look at him "Just let me know when you are ready to log off"