Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post a Random Movie Quote [Updated]

Emerald Heart

"Looks to me, Brenner, like SOMEONE FORGOT TO SEND US THE BEST OF THE BEST and instead dropped off a bunch of... incontinent adult-diaperwearing... candyass... cries themselves-to-sleep-women-baby... man-people! From now on, maggots, you little... girl maggots, ---whatever the name for the female form of maggots is! From now on when you poop, WHEN YOU POOP YOUR PANTS * YOU’RE GONNA BE THINKING OF ME! So TAKE!" (I love this movie so much, I named my fish Brenner)

Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice or lightning
Lest these titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash
Though the water's great guardian shall rise to quell the fighting
Alone its song will fail, thus the earth shall turn to ash

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What's the matter? One balloon not enough? Try a bunch!

:blue_baloon::blue_baloon::blue_baloon:                                     :blue_baloon: :blue_baloon::blue_baloon:

:balloon:                          :balloon:  :blue_baloon:                 :blue_baloon:   :balloon:                     :balloon:

:balloon:                                                   :balloon:                                              :balloon:

:balloon:                                                                                            :balloon:

:balloon:                                                                    :balloon:

:balloon:     :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:                                  

Edited by Cwanky
  • Brohoof 1