Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How bad is your temper?

ggg-2

I don’t really have much of a temper, I’m pretty laidback and patient for the most part but every now and then I might blow a fuse if pushed too far. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

I really don't tend to get angry and I really don't like conflict or confrontations; I almost always back down from a serious* confrontation^ and I've never (yet) resorted to violence. I guess that makes me 'a bit of a pushover', but I'm fine with that.

*as in beyond 'I disagree with you' discussion and into a 'I'm right and you should back down' situation - then I usually will.

^verbal or physical

I had a really bad temper when I was younger. Luckily, I've mellowed out quite a bit throughout the years, though I can still get frustrated over trivial matters.

I am a fairly chill person. I honestly cannot recall the last time I was truly angry. It can take a lot to get me truly pissed off.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I have a bit of hair triggered temper due to wanting things to go right all the time, and since Life is ALWAYS going to have hurdles and setbacks, my feeling anger from the constant unfairness of life is only natural. If I could make a dollar for every minor time I act out in life's constant frustrations, Well, I wouldn't even need to be searching for a full time job right now.

I get rallied up over issues I really care about or ways I wish movies could handle things better (or if I’m competing with my sibling), but I’m usually not that bad with anger. I’ve never gone into a complete rage before.

• Brohoof 1

I get really toxic real quick and if I don't calm down I'm done for.

There's someone I hate so much I wanted to make a diss track on him.

I also use very explicit language when I'm mad

I might have anger issues

Edited by Hightlyze

I'm a stressed out person, and I have a temper. But I'm not a violent person at all. My temper is typically conveyed in bouts of sarcastic contempt and typically followed by me ignoring the person who is on my nerves.

I use to have temper tantrums in my younger years ^_^ Today i'm pretty laid back and rarely every get angry, prolly one of the emotions i express the least now a days.

I am typically pretty irritable. Especially when I'm in pain and/or at work. I had some pretty embarrassing moments at work years back. I seem to be better about keeping things to myself now (a couple of years away from work back at school may have helped), but I am definitely still irritable.