Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How bad is your temper?

ggg-2

I usually have a quiet temperament, but I can get riled up by a few certain things, and when those certain things hit the fan I explode. I usually explode in a quiet way though, for what it’s worth.  

It really takes a lot to get me riled up as I'm a pretty chill fellow. Heck, I'm pretty patient with a LOT of shit I end up dealing with at work and home, but...there are those rare times when my line gets crossed. I've been told that I have a temper, and...well, not really sure how to describe it as I rarely get that. ^^;

I have a fairly bad temper but I've learned to control it better in recent years. I don't care if someone does something personal to piss me off, but if someone messes with my friends or family, it's gonna get ugly.  

Edited by Narcissus

My temper was pretty much nonexistent as a child. I tried to be a very forgiving little floof. But as I’ve got older I’ve gotten a bit jaded and a lot less patient with people’s nonsense.

But sometimes I still feel like my sense of anger is kind of... stunted? Like that I don’t LET myself get mad enough. I worry sometimes that I might just be burying a lot of bad stuff. Which is NOT GOOD. Don’t want that stuff to come exploding out all at once years down the line.

But then AGAIN, when I think about the things that made me angry in the past, I don’t feel much more than mild annoyance. So maybe I’m handling things just fine and I truly just don’t get that mad.

I’m super lazy and being angry zaps my energy little crazy, so it’s usually just easier to let go. XD

normally you will not see me angry, maybe annoyed or fed up but not full on angry, i'm very patient. When i'm angry though you can be sure there will be casualties. usually is for very good reasons and because it just needed to stop.

I have a bit of a temper but it's usually translated in sarcasm and honestly not very easy to summon up from me. My problem is that I don't back down from anything so my temper usually turns a bad situation into a worse one very quickly. I'm better about it now cause my husband's temper is muuuuch worse than mine, so the perspective is much clearer than it used to be when we weren't together.

Edited by Sunset Rose

All the unrelenting fury that I've built up over the years is usually kept hidden by a well practiced calm, collected, diplomatic, polite, sweet, happy and innocent demeanor. I only unleash my collected mass of fury on the most unrepentant of target practice volunteers when there is no reason to keep up an act of patience for the sake of it.  Those who are foolish enough to provoke my aggression to such an extent, will usually experience a patent leather clad foot to their rectum that is delivered with such force that it would cause them to sneeze their own excremant for the rest of their pissant mortal existence. That or I just put a curse on them that causes their anus to grow tastebuds. :kirin:

And that's only for the lowest of offences for things such as theft and attempted assault. For anything higher than that such as killing a beloved pet of mine, or ruining my existence, false imprisonment, yadda-yadda-yadda. Then I would do things to them that would make their balls shrink to the size to raisins just thinking about it. Even if the top ten militaries of the world came to defend them. That would not even begin to stop me from tracking them down and snapping them like a Twiglet once I've had my purgatorial and pandemonic inspired fun with them. :catface:

Patience is truly a wonderful thing for keeping certain impulses in check. :kirin:

Edited by Treeglow Flicker
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Not too bad. I don't think I've ever actually yelled at anyone, at least not in the past few years. When I get mad at someone I normally just talk even less than I usually do, fume in silence, and hope they take a hint.

I don't get angry often, almost never in fact (in the four years since I've been a teenager, I've maybe gotten angry once, and even then probably not at all), and I don't consider myself particularly irritable either. But when I do get angry it's bad. 

• Brohoof 1