Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy! Long time fan here.

ziddersroofurry

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I've known they were here for awhile but have never posted much (if ever-I can't remember).

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hi, all. My name's Zid and I've been a fan of MLP:FIM since a few weeks after it debuted. Before the show I was really depressed and didn't have much hope. I'd been through a lot of really bad medical issues and life was pretty rough. I wasn't in a good place but the show gave me something to look forward to. I had some pretty dark thoughts but silly as it might sound to some the thought of not getting to see where these amazing characters went kept me going. By 2013 I was doing a lot better and had met a best friend who ended up being as into the show as I was.  The show's meant a lot to me over the years and has helped me make a lot of amazing friends.

While I'm not as religious about watching the show as I used to be I always manage to catch up on new episodes. I see all the good the fandom does and just really hope people give G5 a chance and keep watching & enjoying all the amazing episodes we've been given and keep making fan content. This community is awesome and along with the furry community has helped me be more confident and kinder towards myself. I'm a better person because of this show and its community and I will forever be grateful. To all the artists, writers, musicians, poets and other assorted dreamers out there-thank you. You all rock. 

(I'm not sure what to put in this section-sorry!)

VY3aLfoJ.jpg

Edited by ziddersroofurry
  • Brohoof 5

Hello there! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, role-play and discuss about everything!

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here. Don't forget to ask us if something's on your mind. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hello there and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

That's really nice to hear, that things got better. :fluttershy:

I can somewhat relate to that, as the show changed few things in my life as well. :grin:

I hope you'll have a good time here! :yay: