Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

While that is a valid argument on the cheerleading portion, Rainbow Dash was being a total piece of crap that I think she should be above. 

Shes a teacher and just overall a caring pony and this episode just spit in the face of all that by basically making her tell her students “i don’t care about your interests and I’m not even going to try, so you all could fuck off.” And throughout the episode makes ways for them to fuck off. 

Like seriously? Worst episode of mlp. This level of assholery almost reaches Discord putting Yona in danger. 

• Brohoof 2

I've always felt that Rainbow wasn't out of character in this episode, though not as in-depth as you explained it, because this was almost exactly what Rainbow did in "The End in Friend", maybe not on this level, but close, and also I liked this episode, and even if Rainbow was out of character, that wasn't her last episode anyway, she had another on afterward where she was very in-character, and this episode was still funny and featured my second-favorite in a very predominate role, which made up for the disappointment of "Sweet and Smoky" where Smolder was the only good thing in the episode and didn't deserve to be in that episode, and the disappointment of "Common Ground".

Do you think her character is just being a shitty pony?  Then sure, she was in character telling everyone to f off. She made Yona and Ocellus cry and made fun of Ocellus with a harmful sarcastic really as***** comment. 

You know what I think? That maybe somehow the real rainbow got trapped by the tree of harmony and was transformed into wood and the un-loyal discorded rainbow was the one in 246 great.

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to Rainbow wasn't out of character in "2, 4, 6, Greaaat".